+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Holy Grail" Bottle Of Scotch Whisky Sold For £1.5 Million

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time
    04:14 AM

Re: "Holy Grail" Bottle Of Scotch Whisky Sold For £1.5 Million

The clear cut evidence of massive CIA involvement with drugs is there if you know where to look .
    You will never find mention in the MSM . Probably because key journalists are bribed as required .

it is thought that Trump took out all fighting troops from Syria to weaken Deep State drug revenue . That was the primary motivation -- nothing to do with Turks , Kurds , Russians etc although that was a superb and relevant cover narrative .

Syria is the biggest producer of some drugs on the planet .

Without wasting time and effort to convince a non existent audience , I recommend you to, Moon of Alabama -- one of the most brilliant investigative voices in the world of independent journalism .

Check it out . They very recently gave full details , sources etc as they do day after day on key area after key area .

That is why I ducked the full answer . I knew in advance anything I wrote would be put on a par with , "I had tea with an Alien last week" .

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    The clear cut evidence of massive CIA involvement with drugs is there if you know where to look .
    You will never find mention in the MSM . Probably because key journalists are bribed as required .

it is thought that Trump took out all fighting troops from Syria to weaken Deep State drug revenue . That was the primary motivation -- nothing to do with Turks , Kurds , Russians etc although that was a superb and relevant cover narrative .

Syria is the biggest producer of some drugs on the planet .

Without wasting time and effort to convince a non existent audience , I recommend you to, Moon of Alabama -- one of the most brilliant investigative voices in the world of independent journalism .

Check it out . They very recently gave full details , sources etc as they do day after day on key area after key area .

That is why I ducked the full answer . I knew in advance anything I wrote would be put on a par with , "I had tea with an Alien last week" .
    Whose disputing that the CIA is spending drug money whilst destabilising those it sees as harming US interests? I do, however, dispute Thai Obama and Clinton (H) created ISIS.

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

If ISIS emerged during their watch and did so because of repeated bad US decisions and poor judgements --- a near unanimous consensus -- it seems rather mealy mouthed to split hairs over responsibility .

That is , Commanders -- BO and HRC -- are completely to blame .
    To say that they caused and confirmed the situation but did not create it seems disingenuous . imho

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    If ISIS emerged during their watch and did so because of repeated bad US decisions and poor judgements --- a near unanimous consensus -- it seems rather mealy mouthed to split hairs over responsibility .

That is , Commanders -- BO and HRC -- are completely to blame .
    To say that they caused and confirmed the situation but did not create it seems disingenuous . imho
    The we must blame Bush and Blair as the rise of ISIS stems directly from the invasion of Iraq and the power vacuum that they subsequently allowed to develop.

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Those two Deep State puppets started the hoax .

But the two criminals leaving access to equipment and splashing out the big dosh were as mentioned .

Regardless , faces change but the underlying identity and agenda never alters .

Hang two of them , or all four .

The overall charge of culpable stupidity/treason remains .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2