0 0%
  • LG

0 0%
  • John Lewis

0 0%
  • PC World

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lg 43um7600plb 43" v sony bravia kd43xg8096bu 43"?

Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    05:39 PM

Question Lg 43um7600plb 43" v sony bravia kd43xg8096bu 43"?

Hi I hope this is the right forum? Please move it too the right one, if it's not.

I'm saving up for a new TV and i would like to know what both models are like?

I have looked at Currys PC world and they are selling it at £499, they also charge £45 delivery and set up.

I've also looked at the SONY BRAVIA KD43XG8096BU, which is £549. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two models please?

Back to my post. Have looked at John Lewis, the guarantee is for 5 years, where I would have to pay £6.99 a month to know how with Curry's PC World.

can you tell me where i would get the better deal please? Sorry to ask. And also if LG are very good.

I did consider the Sony Bravia as my parents have one, but apparently LG make the same 4K screens for Sony?

Local Date
    11-12-2019
    Local Time
    01:39 AM

Re: Lg 43um7600plb 43" v sony bravia kd43xg8096bu 43"?

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Hi I hope this is the right forum? Please move it too the right one, if it's not.

I'm saving up for a new TV and i would like to know what both models are like?

I have looked at Currys PC world and they are selling it at £499, they also charge £45 delivery and set up.

I've also looked at the SONY BRAVIA KD43XG8096BU, which is £549. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two models please?

Back to my post. Have looked at John Lewis, the guarantee is for 5 years, where I would have to pay £6.99 a month to know how with Curry's PC World.

can you tell me where i would get the better deal please? Sorry to ask. And also if LG are very good.

I did consider the Sony Bravia as my parents have one, but apparently LG make the same 4K screens for Sony?
    We’ve recently bought the LG43UK6400 at just over £300, mostly on the grounds that it was a Witch Best Buy, and we’ve been very happy with it.

+ Reply to Thread