Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4151

Thread: Science Disproves Evolution

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    06:56 PM

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    Rationality? Are you serious? A belief in some imaginary sky daddy who knows everything, has the power to do anything & everything, condemns everyone by default for the alleged sins of the mythical ancestors, who enforces thought crime, so that if you even think about something it's as bad as doing it, whose story book states that the earth is a disc, that the Sun & Moon are the same size, cycling the earth beneath a crystal dome firmament, with holes in it to let the rain in. A book that claims to be moral, but promotes slavery & sex slavery of pre-pubescent girls, as well as how hard & how often to beat your slaves. Perpetual references to someone whose very existence can't be proved. The Gospels being written, at earliest, decades after the person's alleged life, and even then, just a hotch potch of revamped stories from other much older Religions. Rationality is when you see something & understand the explanation for it. Rationality is something that can be put to the test & falsified. The belief in a God is less rational than the belief in Santa Claus, as the is, at least, evidence to the existence of St Nicholas. There is no evidence as to the existence of a God or Jesus. Furthermore, if the existence of a Jesus were to be demonstrated, there would be no evidence to suggest he was connected to any deity. Religion, by definition, is far from Rational.
    You really don't understand the nature of God. IF God wanted you dead, you would be. If He wanted to torture you, He would. He is a God of love, but He's also a God of free will and justice. The Bible does NOT promote slavery. As a matter of fact, people who kidnapped others for slavery were to be put to death under the Law. You said there isn't any evidence of God or Jesus? Besides the eyewitness writings of the Bible, there are dozens of Historical writings from the time of Christ and shortly thereafter, it's well documented in Secular History who Jesus was. There is plenty of evidence connecting Jesus Christ to deity as well, the prophecies written of Him hundreds of years before His birth that He fulfilled, including where, when He would born, betrayed, crucified, ect. There are over 100 prophecies fulfilled by Him, I can show them to you if you care to see them. Not believing in Him is irrational.

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time

Successful Predictions by Creation Scientists

https://answersingenesis.org/creatio...on-scientists/

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    04:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Successful Predictions by Creation Scientists

https://answersingenesis.org/creatio...on-scientists/
    Poppycock.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    Poppycock.
    Prove it!

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time
    04:56 PM

Prove it!
    THAT's Funny.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    THAT's Funny.
    It's funny because you can't and you just say...not true!

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time

Here is a good example for you of how the Evolutionists manipulate data and falsely portray it as a 'transisional fossil'

Philippine Fossils Add Surprising New Species to Human Family Tree

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-family-tree/

Local Date
    04-19-2019
    Local Time
    06:56 AM

Here is a good example for you of how the Evolutionists manipulate data and falsely portray it as a 'transisional fossil'

Philippine Fossils Add Surprising New Species to Human Family Tree

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...n-family-tree/
    Absolutely amazing what religionists come up with to keep the odd doubter convinced of their belief system.
    I just hope it won't be too long until we get confirmation that the earth is not flat.
    I think it is a sphere, but I can't really prove it. Flying from Frankfurt to Sydney Australia, it looked pretty flat to me.
    I'd love to fly to the moon, only in order to have a good look at the flatness of the earth from space. That would be the first thing on my bucket list.
    Is it really tortoises all the way down?
    Another thing I'd like to do is take a photo of a unicorn. We don't get them around here.
    Perhaps George might know where I can spot them.
    I don't remember reading about them in the bible, but there must be another book, inspired by our good god, or perhaps we may even be able to google god on the www by now.
    What do you think, George? Would your god know, or is he getting on a bit, developing dementia, Alzheimer's etc? Would his son have a better idea?
    I'd ask him, but he also went into hiding up there in the clouds.
    I guess it's now up to you to shine some light on the subject.
    You seem to know a lot about god, jesus, moses and all those other guys mentioned in the "BOOK"
    It's almost like, you were one of those witnesses you're always talking about.
    Does your personal god really exist or are you trying to pull the wool over our heads?
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Absolutely amazing what religionists come up with to keep the odd doubter convinced of their belief system.
    I just hope it won't be too long until we get confirmation that the earth is not flat.
    I think it is a sphere, but I can't really prove it. Flying from Frankfurt to Sydney Australia, it looked pretty flat to me.
    I'd love to fly to the moon, only in order to have a good look at the flatness of the earth from space. That would be the first thing on my bucket list.
    Is it really tortoises all the way down?
    Another thing I'd like to do is take a photo of a unicorn. We don't get them around here.
    Perhaps George might know where I can spot them.
    I don't remember reading about them in the bible, but there must be another book, inspired by our good god, or perhaps we may even be able to google god on the www by now.
    What do you think, George? Would your god know, or is he getting on a bit, developing dementia, Alzheimer's etc? Would his son have a better idea?
    I'd ask him, but he also went into hiding up there in the clouds.
    I guess it's now up to you to shine some light on the subject.
    You seem to know a lot about god, jesus, moses and all those other guys mentioned in the "BOOK"
    It's almost like, you were one of those witnesses you're always talking about.
    Does your personal god really exist or are you trying to pull the wool over our heads?
    Ok let's examine this finding. It's based off of a few teeth, two small toe bones, two small finger bones and a small part of a leg bone. All of the bones could fit into your hand. They were not all found at once. They were found separately in a cave over a period of several years. They might not even be from the same creature. Because two of the toe bones have a slight curvature, they are trying to claim that it is transitional between man and ape. The problem is that there is a condition among humans today that causes toes to be curved as well. The angle that this bone is curved isn't as large as the angle of curvature of the toes of a friend of mine who is living today, yet he clearly isn't half man, half ape. So the evolutionists took a few bone fragments and created a whole species out of the. They had artists draw this imaginary species and made it look like Cornelius from Planet of the Apes to give it credibility. The truth is that they have no idea what this creature looked. It was actually a human in every other respect than two bones had a slight curvature to them. That's what these evolutionists always do. There are no real transitional fossils found ever. No half breeds. Nothing. They do it because they lose their Government funding if they don't find anything significant.

Oh and by the way, the earth is not flat because the evidence doesn't show that.

Local Date
    04-18-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    You can't call yourself a Christian if you don't believe in the resurrection of Christ. It's the foundational doctrine of the faith.

Most U.K. Christians don't believe Jesus died, resurrected

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/04/most-u-k...PT7M7DUIrIk.99

+ Reply to Thread