Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Exercise: Love It or Hate It?

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time
    06:31 AM

Exercise: Love It or Hate It?

personally i hate exercising with a passion ... i've tried running ... i've tried

walking ... treadmill ... gym? been there done that! boring! exercise sux!

i prefer to eat sensibly and to avoid fattening foods ...

so whenever i get the urge to exercise ...

i go lie down until it goes away!

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    11:31 PM

Re: Exercise: Love It or Hate It?

I hate it too. I do like to play games that involve excercise like Basketball, golf, horseshoes, fishing. I know only BB involves actually moving and I haven't played that in about five years.

I worked out and had to lose weight and stay in shape for highschool and college wrestling and got completely burned out on working out.

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    I hate it too. I do like to play games that involve excercise like Basketball, golf, horseshoes, fishing. I know only BB involves actually moving and I haven't played that in about five years.

I worked out and had to lose weight and stay in shape for highschool and college wrestling and got completely burned out on working out.

fishing and horsehoes are cool .. golf too if you got a ride!

but these guys who run every day come rain ... hail ...shine or darkness have

gotta be crazy man!

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by jones jones View Post
    fishing and horsehoes are cool .. golf too if you got a ride!

but these guys who run every day come rain ... hail ...shine or darkness have

gotta be crazy man!
    Agreed, a golf cart and a 12 pack of beer are a must..

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time
    05:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by jones jones View Post
    personally i hate exercising with a passion ... i've tried running ... i've tried

walking ... treadmill ... gym? been there done that! boring! exercise sux!

i prefer to eat sensibly and to avoid fattening foods ...

so whenever i get the urge to exercise ...

i go lie down until it goes away!
    I like to exercise via playing sports like tennis, pickle ball, water volleyball, table tennis. Treadmills, weights etc. BORING, BORING BORING

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time
    12:31 AM

Well I must say running around and watching 3- 6 yr olds is exercise is in itself enough for me.

I think, therefore I post chonsigirl's Avatar
    Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Oh, I like to go to the gym, I only go for 40-50 minutes. 10 miles on the bike with earphones, I can watch the news on TV, a mile or two on the treadmill with a DVD on which I never saw, it is good for me. I never watch TV at home, I guess I get my fill at the gym. And the mindset is what counts, to me, it is time alone and not working.

But Thursday nights, ah, the best of all. Tae Kwon Do class. I am the oldest one there, the last in line, the lowly little white belt. I want to fly through the air and kick, and become a little stronger in my muscle mass. My only advatange-I can do the best stretches and splits because of years of yoga. Otherwise, I am learning like everyone else. I think this is fun, and makes me feel more secure, being the primary everything around this place. And the only thing of the week I do for myself-going to the gym is necessary to keep up my strength, being a full time nurse to my husband is very heavy work sometimes, and I hurt alot at the beginning picking him up and all, now I don't have to so much and am stronger at doing it. People are finding I will no longer go work a second or third job that night, but never ask why. Phooey on having to work so much!

I will find out tonight if I am allowed to test for the next belt, wish me luck.

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by chonsigirl View Post
    Oh, I like to go to the gym, I only go for 40-50 minutes. 10 miles on the bike with earphones, I can watch the news on TV, a mile or two on the treadmill with a DVD on which I never saw, it is good for me. I never watch TV at home, I guess I get my fill at the gym. And the mindset is what counts, to me, it is time alone and not working.

But Thursday nights, ah, the best of all. Tae Kwon Do class. I am the oldest one there, the last in line, the lowly little white belt. I want to fly through the air and kick, and become a little stronger in my muscle mass. My only advatange-I can do the best stretches and splits because of years of yoga. Otherwise, I am learning like everyone else. I think this is fun, and makes me feel more secure, being the primary everything around this place. And the only thing of the week I do for myself-going to the gym is necessary to keep up my strength, being a full time nurse to my husband is very heavy work sometimes, and I hurt alot at the beginning picking him up and all, now I don't have to so much and am stronger at doing it. People are finding I will no longer go work a second or third job that night, but never ask why. Phooey on having to work so much!

I will find out tonight if I am allowed to test for the next belt, wish me luck.
    Wishing you luck! You go girl!

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by chonsigirl View Post

jeez honey ... you sound very very fit and very tough too!

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I doubt anyone would mug her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast