Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggest Some Website Design Company???

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:49 PM

Smile Suggest Some Website Design Company???

Hello Friends,

I am a business man and has recently started a new business for beauty products. So, friends can you please suggest some website design company that can design a good website for me here in Florida.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    07:49 AM

Re: Suggest Some Website Design Company???

It's unusual to see a post from "me here in Florida" originate from within the ukwideband.com domain.

We - the membership here, and me in particular - would love to discuss your business with you in as much detail as you're prepared to divulge. Do, please, come back and post more.

As for the suggestion you invite, perhaps you could try asking the same question on answers.yahoo, iwebbuddy, webdesignforum, killersites, webradiance, topix, codingforums, geekpoint, computerhelp808, digitalpoint, labarlawoffice, myofficegourmet, officesystemsservicing, adelaideusedcars, twoplustwo, usedcarbox, advertisingwebagency.com.au, webflipper.info, usainflatablerental, lifestyleport and neatanswers.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

ismoke tech is best website designing company in Chandigarh...

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by amitk4320 View Post
    ismoke tech is best website designing company in Chandigarh...
    That, finally, after hundreds of posts from spammers, is a glint of gold dust. Thank you amitk4320, this site is keen to support small startup businesses by making their services more widely known.

Is https://www.elance.com/s/ajay34/about/ the best way of getting in touch with the company?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

For those who are in need of other options, Just look for your local area and check out some companies on this listing that I found a few months back. What's good about this listing is that it is also updated regularly per area so you are sure to get the best alternatives.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    09:49 AM

I don't know of any companies, but I know of many programs and sites that you could literally teach yourself to use in like 10 minutes if you have the time. I use to code websites back in college, but I haven't had the time to waste on a single site. (I use weebly because its fast and user friendly). Anyways, here you go:

Weebly
    This is my webhost and my site designer of choice. You drag and drop your elements on your site. Its unlimited space, and 99.9% uptime. They also make a mobile version of your site for you should someone access it from a smartphone.

Devhub
    This is a bit more technical, and more for blog-like layouts, but it you have about 30-40 minutes you will no doubt learn how to set up an online store for your products. Blogs actually seem like a better way to go as far as websites are concerned. You barely have to manage them, and they log everything in to google so you can optimise your SEO, or basically how many hits you get to your site and how many people see your stuff on the internet.

Wordpress
    This is just a straight up blog, BUT it has so many layouts and templates you can effectively make an online catalog for your stuff(or magazine, or even a whole website if you want). I use it because its the best place and has the best tools for blogging and is directly involved with google. The only downside is they try to slide fees for things a normal website would include like unlimited space, better templates, and other small things.

EDIT: All of these sites can bring you success and luck. They are very easy to use, and they will save YOU a fortune. All they cost is your time, but once you get the hang of them, you'll be editing and changing your site in no time.
    For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:19 PM

If you find a website that you really like, check the footer to see if you can find the company that made the website.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by jainhost View Post
    If you find a website that you really like, check the footer to see if you can find the company that made the website.

I completely agree jainhost

Banned
    Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:19 PM

You can go for <link removed by moderator> website, they can provide best web designing solution and don't forget to check their portfolio.

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapitstez View Post
    I don't know of any companies, but I know of many programs and sites that you could literally teach yourself to use in like 10 minutes if you have the time. I use to code websites back in college, but I haven't had the time to waste on a single site. (I use weebly because its fast and user friendly). Anyways, here you go:

Weebly
    This is my webhost and my site designer of choice. You drag and drop your elements on your site. Its unlimited space, and 99.9% uptime. They also make a mobile version of your site for you should someone access it from a smartphone.

Devhub
    This is a bit more technical, and more for blog-like layouts, but it you have about 30-40 minutes you will no doubt learn how to set up an online store for your products. Blogs actually seem like a better way to go as far as websites are concerned. You barely have to manage them, and they log everything in to google so you can optimise your SEO, or basically how many hits you get to your site and how many people see your stuff on the internet.

Wordpress
    This is just a straight up blog, BUT it has so many layouts and templates you can effectively make an online catalog for your stuff(or magazine, or even a whole website if you want). I use it because its the best place and has the best tools for blogging and is directly involved with google. The only downside is they try to slide fees for things a normal website would include like unlimited space, better templates, and other small things.

EDIT: All of these sites can bring you success and luck. They are very easy to use, and they will save YOU a fortune. All they cost is your time, but once you get the hang of them, you'll be editing and changing your site in no time.
    I host all my sites on iPage. Not only are they cheap & reliable, but they also do free domain registration.

Although iPage makes Weebly & Wordpress available, I prefer to design my sites offline in PHP, using Dreamweaver, and then upload it using FTP, rather than the rather messy Java based Weebly software.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast