Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM THIS POST TO GOD?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 3.17%
  • NO

47 74.60%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR

10 15.87%
  • OTHER

4 6.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3370

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:46 AM

Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Happy Sunday! Find a good Bible believing Church and attend!

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Kanye West headlining stadium event aimed at igniting national spiritual awakening

https://www.wnd.com/2020/01/kanye-we...ual-awakening/

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Man Says He Went Literally To Hell And Is Back To Tell The Horrors Of What He Saw:

23 Minutes In Hell By Bill Wiese:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKniy8CCKgs

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Man Says He Went Literally To Hell And Is Back To Tell The Horrors Of What He Saw:

23 Minutes In Hell By Bill Wiese:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKniy8CCKgs
    Please take the time to watch this man's testimony.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    You're making my point, Bob.
    Is it really that simple, you think? So all that stuff was written a long time ago. Just read the texts.
    And then something happens, and someone says "Hey, if you read this text while thinking of this event, you can see a connection. It must be prophecy."
    But it's not that simple. It's over 100-200 minute details of 1 person, it's not just some random predictions. I am struggling to understand why you aren't seeing that. If a person born 1500 years before you could tell the year of your birth, city of your birth, and 150 more major details of your life, with 100% accuracy, would you think that was just a coincidence and easy to see looking back? It's impossible.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:46 AM

But it's not that simple. It's over 100-200 minute details of 1 person, it's not just some random predictions. I am struggling to understand why you aren't seeing that. If a person born 1500 years before you could tell the year of your birth, city of your birth, and 150 more major details of your life, with 100% accuracy, would you think that was just a coincidence and easy to see looking back? It's impossible.
    You have it backwards, Bob.
    Someone 1500 years ago wrote a poem.
    Now someone reads the word 'Bob' in that poem and decides the poem was about you.
    “The reality we can put into words is never reality itself.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so."
    - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth"
    - Rudy Giuliani

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

I am struggling to understand why you aren't seeing that.
    That appears to be an obsession. Have you ever thought of asking yourself why you obsess? What benefit do you receive by having to ensure to yourself that LM (or anyone) sees what you think you see?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Exclamation Re: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    You have it backwards, Bob.
    Someone 1500 years ago wrote a poem.
    Now someone reads the word 'Bob' in that poem and decides the poem was about you.
    It's not a poem. There are 1-200 places in the OT that describe Christ's life in detail. It's not some poem written by Nostradamus that gets a name right with one letter off. It's not even a poem, except maybe some of the Pslams/Proverbs that describe Him.

The entire Chapter of Psalm 22 describes Christ's crucifixion, which is a form of torture that didn't even exist at the time it was written. The entire Chapter of Isaiah 53 describes Christ in detail, it's not a poem. Plus, over 150-200 other areas? If you look at just the two snippets below, they are hardly some obscure poem:

Ps 22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
    7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
    8 He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
    9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
    10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
    11 ¶ Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
    12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
    13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
    14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
    15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
    16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
    18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Isa 53:1 ¶ Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
    2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
    3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
    4 ¶ Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
    5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
    6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
    7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
    8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
    9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
    10 ¶ Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
    11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
    12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    That appears to be an obsession. Have you ever thought of asking yourself why you obsess? What benefit do you receive by having to ensure to yourself that LM (or anyone) sees what you think you see?
    So, when I respond it's an obsession. Is it also an obsession with others respond or just when I do?

Although I do hope to convince Lars, I don't merely respond for Lars, there are 1-3000 visitors to this thread in any given day. It's also good to explore different points of view.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    So, when I respond it's an obsession. Is it also an obsession with others respond or just when I do?

Although I do hope to convince Lars, I don't merely respond for Lars, there are 1-3000 visitors to this thread in any given day. It's also good to explore different points of view.
    That response does not follow the post you quoted. Now try responding without appearing defensive. Can you do that? Reread my post and respond accordingly.

If you'd like to say you're not obsessing, that would be a response that follows the quoted post. However, if you do decide to make that claim then you leave yourself in a position of obligation to explain why you struggle with this odd need to understand why LM (or anyone) doesn't see what you want seen.

Are you up to the challenge of explaining yourself? I'm betting you aren't. Can you prove me wrong?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337