Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran war and my experience

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time
    04:10 PM

Iran war and my experience

Iran war (11/8/2011) (692)

The government did a lot of provocateur work to push the Americans to support the war on Iran. They accuse Iran is developing nuclear weapons.

They intimidate public with nuclear crisis at first. On 3/11/2011, an earthquake in Japan which damaged the nuclear plant in Fukushima. Media beat the drum to make it another Chernobyl case. Then in June, (timing is important here. Remember the Operation Geronimo was on May 1st. ) They created two nuclear disasters in US. One was in Calhoun Nuclear Plant in Nebraska, the other one was in Los Alamos nuclear Lab in New Mexico.

Government insiders knew the disaster to come in advance, gave a warning.

6/10/11 NASA Emails ALL Employees to PREPARE!
    June 10, 2011
    NASA Emails ALL Employees to PREPARE! June 10, 2011 - YouTube
    “ Nebraska Nuclear Plant: Emergency Level 4 & Getting Worse -
    June 14, 2011 (1of3)
    Arnie Gundersen - Nebraska Nuclear Plant: Emergency Level 4 & Getting Worse - June 14, 2011 (1of3) - YouTube

“10 Mile Mandatory Evacuation Area at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant
    Posted on July 2, 2011 by admin
    10 Mile Mandatory Evacuation Area at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant | NCRenegade

“Mandatory evacuation ordered as blaze threatens Los Alamos
    Posted On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 By . Under WORLD

Mandatory evacuation ordered as blaze threatens Los Alamos | World News - Russian opinion
    You also can see US media is under the control of the Feds. The nuclear disaster in US hadn’t been reported, although it was at #4 emergency level, same level Fukushima had had. The media were waiting for a false flag nuclear attack from “Al Qaida”. The plan was to make a shock and awe result. When people were frozen in nuclear panic, Pentagon could activate a war.

The nuclear disaster hadn’t developed further because the main case failed to go through.

Next, they planned a false flag nuclear attack to justify war on Iran.

(1) 4/25. Five days before “Operation Geronimo”, so said “Al Qaida” knew Bin Laden would be “killed” and threatened a nuclear attack.

"
    Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught

Posted by Ingrid Turner on Apr 25, 2011

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (NEWSTABULOUS) – According to news reported by WikiLeaks, threats have been received from al-Qaeda terrorists, stating that they will “unleash a nuclear hellstorm” upon Western countries if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or killed.

Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught | Newstabulous - Headlines
    (2) May 1st, Operation Geronimo. “Osama Bin Laden” was “killed” in a corpse less show.

(3) June 8, Al Qaida made an announcement to justify the coming June nuke attack.

Bin Laden's No. 2: Muslims will destroy America

By BEN HUBBARD, Associated Press Ben Hubbard, Associated Press – Wed Jun 8, 4:24 pm ET
    CAIRO – Osama bin Laden's deputy warned Wednesday that America faces not individual terrorists or groups but an international community of Muslims that seek to destroy it and its allies. He was delivering a 28-minute videotaped eulogy to slain al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110608/..._qaida_message
    The June plot failed, the Feds still plans one before the end of the year – before Pentagon has to withdraw the troops from Iraq in 2011. On 10/12, Holder and Mueller have let out an “Iran is to assassinate Saudi Ambassador in US soil” case and now this news:

Correcting the ‘fairy tale’: A SEAL’s account of how Osama bin Laden really died
    11/7/2011
    Correcting the
    They changed the “kill Bin Laden” story again and again. It made the credit of government notorious low. What’s the purpose? My interpreter: It’s a trick to remind public of Operation Geronimo, a psychological tactic to let people believe it is a “revenge from Al Qaida” when a nuclear attack happens,.

A.G. Eric Holder and Operation “Fast and Furious” (11/14/2011) (693.)

In last article, I wrote, “The nuclear disaster hadn’t developed further because their main case failed to go through.” That main plot is to kill Kat Hak Sung in a framed case. Recently the Feds prepared so many times to create war on Iran with false flag terror attacks. All failed to go through because the main plot went soured. That’s why in June, when they were creating two nuclear disasters in US, they also authorized themselves with extended illegal power.
    FBI expands agents' reach
    By Charlie Savage New York Times

WASHIGNGTO - The FBI is giving significant new powers to its roughly 14,000 agents - allowing them more leeway to search databases, go through household trash or use surveillance teams to scrutinize the lives of people who have attracted their attention.
    (June 13, 2011 Mercury News)
    It is to authorize the Feds with power of unreasonable arrest and search. If they want to wrong someone they disliked, they only need to plant something illegal in his trash then they can make an arrest. It bypasses the Fourth Amendment. That rule is issued particularly on Kat Hak Sung, I think. Of course, it is against law. It doesn’t matter. They have convenient way to solve it - let a political assigned official to take the responsibility. In August 2007 plot, (signaled by a B-52 loaded with nuclear missiles flying over US Continental on 8/30) President advisor Carl Rove and A.G. Gonzales both resigned on that day. A.G. Gonzales stayed a little longer later because the main plot (framed case) hadn’t been carried out. Now it’s A.G. Holder’s turn.

There is a strong voice to demand the resignation of A.G. Eric Holder recently for his authorization of “Operation Fast and Furious”. He neglects the demand.
    “ Rep. Joe Walsh to Eric Holder: You better resign immediately, buddy
    October 26, 2011 by Tina Korbe
    Congressional Hearings - "Operation Gunrunner" and "Operation Fast and Furious" in Geopolitics Forum

“As a victim’s family speaks, 38 congressmen demand Eric Holder’s resignation
    Published: 12:43 AM 11/10/2011

Eric Holder | Brian Terry | Resignation | Fast and Furious | The Daily Caller

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time
    06:10 PM

Re: Iran war and my experience

Ok...are you saying you think that there will be a nuclear attack on the U.S.?

1. Whatever info you have, the government has much more. let them worry about it. Go back to sleep.

2. There was no danger of any nuclear contamination at Los Alamos. Those labs are all underground and it was a forest fire.

3. You are way too wound up...switch to decaf and relax, dude!

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Ok...are you saying you think that there will be a nuclear attack on the U.S.?
    If they could kill 3,000 in 911 for a war, so what to activate a nuclear attack for another war?

The term of FBI Director (11/21/2011) (694)

I talked about the resignation of the chief of the FBI and DEA wo years ago,
    Re: “610. The road of persecution (9/23/09)
    ……
    7. In early April, 2001, Feds (DOD and DOJ) created EP-3 spy plane incident. In negotiation to release the spy plane crew, FBI and DEA signed a secret deal with Chinese government. In the secret deal, China would frame a drug case. The payment was huge. China was granted to host 2008 Olympic Game and to be a member of WTO. China was greatly benefitted by this deal. As a result, China now becomes the second economic power in the world. Because of that deal, both the director of FBI and DEA resigned in April 2001 and left their posts three months later.

Here is the url of the secret deal about spy-plane:

Sherman Skolnick's Report

The term for FBI Director is ten years. Louis Freeh controled the office from 1993 to 2001, two years short for a full term. He and the DEA Chief both resigned in April (when their representatives signed the secret deal with China to frame a drug case) and left their post in later June. June 11, 2001 was the action date of the framed case. They left their office after their plot ended (though it failed to go through).

I knew the action date from an intimidation from FBI.

Author:FBI <mailto:FBI@hotmail.com> (66.44.60.9)
    Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
    Email Msg </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> | Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message:Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now. You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....
    3x24 hours after posting time was 6/12/2001, the time of the execution of McVeigh was 6/11. From that intimidation event I learned that when the Feds planned an illegal case, they used to arrange big event(s) to distract public attention from the plot. That criminal style was proved many times later in my experience.

It also proves so said “democracy” is a cheating mask. It is a covert totalitarian. They executed McVeigh just because they needed a cover up. They had private court to sentence victim’s death. Now when they failed to frame innocent people in case, they bypassed the Constitution to reate rule for themselves. See “FBI expands agents' reach” in last article. (#693)

Mueller’s term should end in September 2011. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years because he has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action. Louis Freeh left office in later June 2001 after his plot finished. (signaled with the execution of McVeigh). Robert Mueller took over the office in early September. Why there was a three months open period there? Because they knew there would be a big plot to come – 911 attack. The new selected Robert Mueller then didn’t want to take any responsibility of the 911. He didn’t want to step down just after him taking the office. So be it this time for the new FBI Chief.

D.O.D. and D.O.J. (11/28/2011) (695)

I returned to the States from the drift in South-east Asia in July 2000. In September I started to write in the Internet to reveal the dark side of the Feds (FBI and DEA). The Feds were in panic. On November 12, 2000, there was an article in San Jose Mercury News – “Killing Pablo”. It said "Pentagon officials were concerned that US forces were possibly violating a presidential directive that prohibited American involvement in assassinations of foreign citizens. " To kill Columbia drug lord Pablo Escoba, US government spent millions in a covert operation in which a secret group assassinated about 300 people. No one was ever prosecuted. US ambassador, DEA, special force of pentagon were involved. The full extent of the US role has never been made public.

I thought the article was more of extortion then news. The Feds to other department of the government: “You did something illegal abroad, so when I do same thing domestically, keep your mouth shut up. “

Pablo Escoba was a drug lord, Kat Sung and his family is innocent. The Feds had to frame a case against him. They asked help to Chinese secret police. The price China asked for was big: To host the 2008 Olympic and to be the member of WTO. (Chinese merchandise now can bypass the tax barrier to all members of the World Trade Organization.)Both were important to boost Chinese economy. For the Feds, their interest was more important than the USA’. China got what they wanted.

How could the Feds let US government make such a big concession to a potential rival country? Then we saw the April 2000 EP-3 spy plane incident. US paid a big ransom to release the crew of the spy plane in a secret deal. It was a big strategy loss for the US. Both directors of the FBI and the DEA had to leave their office for that secret deal.

The D.O.D. and the D.O.J. had a cross deal in April 2000. In that month, D.O.D. had its spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter and landed in Hainan Island of China. With the help of the Pentagon, the D.O.J. got a secret deal from China to frame a drug case they wanted. (However, the framed drug case went soured and failed again and again under my revelation until now)

Silverstein got the lease of the Twin Towers in same month. Under the influence of the D.O.J. (I say so because it’s FBI who controls domestic society) new owner controlled the WTC, prepared for the collapse in coming September. Pentagon got what they wanted: the war in Middle East.

Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center
    On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

9-11 Research: Controlling Interests
    The 2000 April ended with a cross deal between the D.O.D. and the D.O.J – spy plane incident and new lease of WTC. A false flag terror attack was ready. On first day next month, ABC news had the news of “Operation Northwoods”.

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
    By David Ruppe N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001

In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba - ABC News
    It was a pre-psychological propaganda operation – part of the 911 plot. It was used to justify the coming 911 attack. It told other government officials: “See, there was such a false flag Northwoods operation. It was created by the former military leaders. We just copy it.”

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Two terror bombings to achieve the Patriot Act Bill (12/5/2011) (696)

I left US twice in 1990s because I couldn’t endure the persecution from the Feds. There was no security search in airport. I took flights like taking a domestic bus trip. It was not the Feds wanted. They needed a power to search and detain without any reason. They activated two “terror attacks” to get that power.

OKC bombing was the first attempt. I left US in July 1994 and returned in May 1995. The Feds must have felt the needs of a law to confine their dislikes to travel freely. To get me back to the US, they had dealt with the Chinese secret police. In April, my application to extend my stay in Shanghai was denied. In same time, OKC bombing took place.

There is evidence now proved the FBI conducted this bombing.

TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING

Amazing New Evidence Emerges in Oklahoma Bombing

By Pat Shannan
    …..
    There are now serious allegations that the FBI, using an informer as a conduit, supplied McVeigh and Nichols with the blasting components the two used to construct explosive devices, one of which may have been employed in the tragic Oklahoma City bombing.
    TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING
    Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team

FBI informants reporting on the Oklahoma City bombing provided the bureau with leads taken from ABC News and Timothy McVeigh's defense team, according to documents filed in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team | INTELWIRE by J.M. Berger | Research, reporting and analysis on terrorism | Author of Jihad Joe," a new book on American jihadists | Research, Freedom of Information Ac
    After 911 attack, I have learned from a news that said former FBI Chief Louis Freeh had proposed a bill similar to the Patriot Act after OKC bombing but failed to get it passed. I failed to find that article in google search later. The Feds must have sheltered most information that related to their crime. They control information with their cyber team. However, I found another information little noticed by the public.

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996

…..
    The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996, Pub. L. No. 104-132, 110 Stat. 1214, (also known as AEDPA) is an act of Congress signed into law on April 24, 1996. ……following the Oklahoma City bombing, and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.[1]

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Though the Feds failed to get The Patriot Act after the OKC bombing, that AEDPA revealed their intention. Be noticed that the title shows they used “terrorism” to expand their power five years earlier of 911.

Next time I left US in March 1999 and returned in July 2000. They bombed WTC one year later. This time they got what they wanted – the Patriot Act.

The Patriot Act gives the Feds expanded power of (unreasonable) search and arrest. They do not satisfy with this. They want to have the power to detain the citizens without trial for life.

Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/892/p...izens-without/

The New National Defense Authorization Act Is Ridiculously Scary
    David Seaman, Credit Card Outlaw | Nov. 30, 2011,

Fellow entrepreneurs, Americans, anyone who still cares about this country at all -- this is a must read: By the end of this week, the US government very likely will have the power to lock up US citizens for life at Guantanamo Bay or other military prisons -- without charge and without trial. This means that, in the near future, a controversial Twitter post, attending a peaceful protest, or publishing an anti-Congress critique or anti-TSA rant on Google+ could land you "indefinite detention" for life, in the wording of the bill. No access to a lawyer, no access to trial.
    What’s the good for the Constitution?

Airport search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011) (697)

I renewed my passport in September 2009,. Then I ordered an air ticket to Hong Kong later that month. As usual, I watched the news of the Chinese tv channel KTSF26 That night. I was alarmed by a report – how the Feds planting fake notes into innocent passenger’s pocket in airport security check. To propaganda an illegal action of the Feds in positive way was unusual. Obviously it was a warning on me – “we wouldn’t let you leave US”. The Feds got that search power after two bombings(OKC and 911),. I canceled the air flight.

Several days later my father passed away (10/4). I thought it was done by the Feds. It was another intimidation. However, it only prompted my decision of leaving. On 10/7 I took a Grey Hound bus to Vancouver. I was rejected to enter the Canada. No reason was given. I complained to law makers and A.G. Holder. Most had no reply, one suggested to ask help from D.O.J. . Here is the article I wrote about this event two years ago.

Re: “611. Restricted in US (10/17/09)

Ten days ago, I was denied to enter the Canada in board check point. Since I have all the document and sufficient fund a tourist should have. I think the board officer was instructed by the misleading information from the US Federal agent. Here is my complain to Attorney General……”

It was sarcasm for a victim who suffered in a theft case to ask for help from the thief.

There are three ways to leave USA: 1. By air traffic. It is now blocked with TSA searches and arrest. (which means a framed case by planting is possible.) 2. Go north to Canada. It was proved being blocked by the collaboration of the Canada government. 3. Go south through Mexico. The tactic the Feds used is to make it a killing field so when a planned murder happened, it would have been neglected in mass slaughtering cases. Those drug killings, was actually a distract tactic.

I started to understand the purpose of OKC bombing and 911 attack after I had the Canada experience. It was for the “search and arrest” power. (for the Feds)

After that more and more killing cases in Mexico caught my eye. Apparently the Feds were behind those killings. They were afraid I would leave US to Mexico. It was proved one year later when “Operation Fast and Furious” was revealed. The “Fast and Furious” are conducted by the Feds. The purpose was not to track illegal drug trading but to cover up a possible murder by mass killings. Check the timing you will find that the “Operation Fast and Furious” was created when the Feds found I intended to leave USA.

Heritage: The Fast and Furious Scandal Continues

• Posted by Arizona Tea Party on August 31, 2011 at 8:30am
    This is the story of Fast and Furious, and yesterday the latest chapter unfolded when two top officials associated with the operation were removed from their positions, while a third individual resigned.

The story begins in the fall of 2009,

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ECbecXYaSToNFg
    Since the “fall of 2009”, the media and the Internet were full with topics of “TSA”, “pat down”, “see through screen” and bloody killings in Mexico. The purpose is: If a flight passenger was arrested for carrying “fake money” or “drugs” or other illegal things, the public would believe it is the result of “the TSA’s strict searches” and not doubt it’s a planting case. Or in other case no one would have noticed a single murder in Mexico when there are so many beheading, mass slaughtering cases there.

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Behind the “Fast and Furious” (12/19/2011) (698)

1. Mexican drug gangs are controlled by the FBI and DEA. So the Feds actually control the drug activities of Mexico drug trading.

“Mexican Narco-Trafficker’s Revelation Exposes Drug War’s Duplicity
    Posted by Bill Conroy - April 25, 2011 at 9:08 pm
    Trail of Government Intrigue Leads Back to Cocaine Jet That Crashed in Mexico’s Yucatan
    A high-level player with one of the most notorious narco-trafficking organizations in Mexico, the Sinaloa “cartel,” claims that he has been working with the U.S. government for years, according to pleadings filed recently in federal court in Chicago.
    Mexican Narco-Trafficker

“Gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants
    Probe reveals that the U.S. agency running the 'Fast and Furious' anti-gun-trafficking operation didn't know about the alleged FBI informants. Congressional investigators are looking into the matter.

Suspected members of the Zeta drug cartel are… (STRINGER/MEXICO, REUTERS)
    July 17, 2011|By Richard A. Serrano, Washington Bureau
    Congressional investigators probing the controversial "Fast and Furious" anti-gun-trafficking operation on the border with Mexico believe at least six Mexican drug cartel figures involved in gun smuggling also were paid FBI informants, officials said Saturday.
    The investigators have asked the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration for details about the alleged informants, as well as why agents at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which ran the Fast and Furious operation, were not told about them

Gun trafficking: Mexican gun-smuggling cartel figures possibly were paid FBI informants - Los Angeles Times

“ Drug cartel leaders are FBI informants, official says
    7 Jul 2011 San Jose Mercury News By Richard A. Serrano
    Ill- fated ATF deal could have been avoided, panel hears
    WASHINGTON — The embattled head of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has told congressional investigators that some Mexican drug cartel figures targeted by his agency in a gun-trafficking investigation were paid informants for the FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration. “
    2. BATF just carries out the order from D.O.J..

How the "Fast and Furious" program put thousands of weapons directly into the hands of Mexican drug gangs
    Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.

But what could be the reasons for Washington initiating such a program in the first place? Why would the Obama administration actively send 30,000 sniper rifles, assault weapons and firearms into Mexico even while claiming to follow an anti-gun stance back in the USA?

To answer that question, you need to understand P.R.S -- Problem, Reaction, Solution. It is the "playbook" that governments use to get what they want, which usually involves: 1) Disarming their populations, 2) Taking away all their rights and freedoms, and then 3) Ruling over their people as tyrants with complete power.

Precisely such an effort is now underway in the United States, led by the Obama administration which has repeatedly demonstrated itself to be an enemy of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights.

US government openly admits arming Mexican drug gangs with 30,000 firearms - but why?
    3. The “Operation Fast and Furious” was not used to track the route of illegal weapons but was to create a bloody killing field.

To track a gun takes a team’s work. How many agents does it need to track 3,000 guns? It was not a supply to an army but to individual straw buyer. So from the beginning it was not to track the illegal route of the gun trading but to wage a killing wave in Mexico. BATF agent also was ordered “lose track” of these weapons. The purpose is to make Mexico a killing field to prevent a witness of the Feds’ crime from leaving US.

Scapegoat (12/26/2011) (699)

B.A.T.F. was originally part of Treasure Department. FBI tried to take it over for more than a decade. B.A.T.F. resisted such merge. Anyhow, FBI has more influence over the law makers. B.A.T.F. finally is taken over by the D.O.J..

Merger fails to curb FBI, ATF antagonism
    Sunday, May 11, 2008

WASHINGTON — In the five years since the FBI and ATF were merged under the Justice Department to coordinate the fight against terrorism, the rival law enforcement agencies have fought each other for control, wasting time and money and causing duplication of effort, according to law enforcement sources and internal documents.

Their new boss, the attorney general, ordered them to merge their national bomb databases, but the FBI has refused. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has long trained bomb-sniffing dogs; the FBI started a competing program.

At crime scenes, FBI and ATF agents have threatened to arrest one another and battled over jurisdiction and key evidence. The ATF inadvertently bought counterfeit cigarettes from the FBI — the government selling to the government — because the agencies are running parallel investigations of tobacco smuggling between Virginia and other states.
    ………
    Merger fails to curb FBI, ATF antagonism - Tampa Bay Times
    In Oct 7, 2009, Kat Sung – a target of the FBI and DEA because he is a witness of their crime – tried to leave US via Canada but was rejected. To prevent Sung to leave via Mexico, the Feds decided to turn Mexico into a killing field in the name of drug gang war. ( they control the Mexico drug gangs.) Killing needs weapon. So they developed “Operation Fast and Furious”. B.A.T.F. was ordered to supply the weapons to the drug gangs.

Here's how "Fast and Furious" worked: Under orders from Washington, ATF agents were specifically told to acquire these weapons using "straw" buyers in the USA, find new buyers in Mexican drug gangs, then sell the weapons and "lose track" of them. Although some agents raised concerns about the insanity, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington who wanted to pursue this policy for their own reasons. "It made no sense to us either, it was just what we were ordered to do, and every time we questioned that order there was punitive action," said Phoenix Special Agent John Dodson.
    Although the B.A.T.F. agents doubted the operation, they were overruled by the higher-ups in Washington. Mexico becomes a slaughtering field since the fall of 2009. More than 2,000 guns in operation were lost. They finally turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico. The Feds got what they wanted.

The “Operation of Fast and Furious” was revealed in early 2011. Some B.A.T.F. heads stepped down. They become scapegoats while the real masterminds remain untouched.

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

(700) Barack Obama signed NDAA (1/2/2012)

1. Barack Obama gives Americans a New Year’s gift – a law that ripped their civil right – NDAA.
    That is a stealth raid on people.

The NDAA was proposed in later November, quickly passed by the Senate and the House during the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas season. It was signed by President on New Year’s Day Eve. It was a typical military style - a stealth raid on civil rights taking the chance when people were relaxing their vigilance in holiday season.

2. The media kept a tight mouth on this important issue. Blind the eyes of a lot of people.

3. The Act was passed by Majority of law makers and the President. It means the “politicians” don't represent the voice of the people. The election system has been hijacked by the intelligence. The so said representatives are not elected by the people but selected by the rulers of this country.

4. Be careful the Feds to turn the US into a “battle field” so they could eliminate the dissenters. It’s easy for them to do so – just plant a few provocateurs in Occupy Wall Street Movement.

5. The war on Iran is their major goal. With great possibility, the war will be created by false flag nuclear attacks on US cities. A lot of people realize the truth of the 911 attack. This law is created to deal with these people who won’t believe this government anymore when such “terror attack” happens again.

(701) Sniper (1/8/2012)

On 1/ 2, I went through a pedestrian bridge over Highway 680 to shopping food. I encountered with a couple there whom were taking picture on a boy. The residents of the area have been moved away by the Feds long time ago. The route from my home to the shopping center is like a depopulated zone. It was unusual to see a family there. I thought: the new surveillance team wanted to take a photo on me?

On Jan. 4, I saw a news in “World Journal”. “The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History

Posted by Bethany (Diary)

Friday, January 6th

With two hundred fifty five confirmed kills, Chris Kyle is the most deadly sniper in U.S. military history.
    Chris Kyle left the service in 2009 to “save his marriage.” He has two children and lives in Dallas, Texas. Since leaving the Navy, Kyle has begun his own military contracting firm, Craft International.

The Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History | RedState
    What kind of deal a sniper can contract with?

This reminds me the experience in Thailand. In “126. Sniper case (crime style) (2003)” I wrote:

“When I was in hesitation, there was an article in newspaper said that US law enforcement agent had an expert sniper newly arrived in Thailand. He would be positioned at North Thailand to shoot drug smugglers. The article introduced the sniper's glorious past, that how many people he had killed in the war.”

That news forced me to change the original plan in case the Feds to murder me in the name of killing drug smuggler. Now it’s in US. The shooting murder should be done under the cover of random shooting death in “bank robbery”. I had experience, (see “402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06)” #404, 561,562.)
    There was also another attempt in 2008. (see “559. Plan to murder in the name of "Bank robbery" (7/19/08)”)

I guess this is the result of my recent revelation of the crime Feds committed. I also have been attacked by the censorship in Internet communication.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    04-07-2020
    Local Time
    10:10 AM

UMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...... you say "Iran war and my experience " ....I can find all that on the net ...so how does this relate to a personal experience?

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
    UMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...... you say "Iran war and my experience " ....I can find all that on the net ...so how does this relate to a personal experience?
    The Feds try to frame me in crime case, and always planned big events to distract public attention. Iran war is among those big events. See #703

702. Cyberspace censorship (1/14/2012)

The surveillance team of the Feds harasses me in Internet.

1. The Feds created special formula in Internet communication which orders me to delete the links whenever I made url reference. In message board of “San Jose Mercury News” and “Contra Coast Times”, my posting effort often ended with the “instruction”:

“Your comment contains one or more links. To prevent spam, this forum no longer allows links in posts. Please press the back button, remove the links and resubmit your comment.”
    The regulation seems to apply to everyone. It creates a lot of trouble for me. I have to follow the instruction to delete the url links. Then other members complained:

“Katsung I agree with your conclusions for the most part based on your observations, but the evidence part of your thesis is lacking sorely in the presentation i.e. we need links.”

“We all find ways to post url's -- why can't you?”

Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial | ContraCostaTimes.com Forums
    Thus I found that rule has been particularly set up for me. Since the instruction appeared right away after I submit the post, that instruction must have been designed by the surveillance team and added to these two web sites or on the special server that monitoring on me.

2. I failed to apply to be member of many web sites. My applications used to get no reply. Or sometimes, there was no further “confirmation” e-mail after a “thank you” e-mail. I think my e-mail were intercepted or blocked by the surveillance server.

“Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.
    Thank you for registering.”
    That used to be the only email I received. Following webs are of no reply or no further information that I failed register.

9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom :: Index
    https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/ww...pBB2/index.php
    The Fabulous Forums of Fathom
    CompuServe Forum Center
    baltimoresun.com
    http://talk.myoc.com/
    Chemtrail Central

3. I’ve been banned in rogue’s way. I think the Feds had infiltrated to the administration or forced them to do so.

“You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    http://forums.fanhost.com/index.php”

“Your account has been banned or locked. This is a permanent ban. If the Administrator has specified a reason for this ban, you will find it below.

Paranoid lunatic. Waste of server space.

Cannabis Culture Forums - Forums powered by UBB.threads™

“You have been banned for the following reason: Posting unwanted spam

International affairs/politics - English Forum Switzerland

Not here, either.

Marijuana.com Forum - Marijuana 420 forums, pot pics, cannabis chat, medical marijuana community message boards

Done with the consipiracy theories, you have done nothing to contribute to the stoner side of this site. good bye

Stoner Forums
    It reminds me of the National Defense Authorization Act. The Feds give themselves the power to detain American citizens in jail for life without due process. I have suffered from that rule in Internet for a long time. Watch those identical sentences of “never”, how many webs have been in the hands of the Feds already?

703 Beware of Iran war in February (1) (1/21/2012).

Last December I was told that my relatives would have a trip to India and Dubai between Feb. 2 and Feb 15, 2012. My brother and sisters used to be arranged for a trip when the Feds has a new plan, which means there will be a new framed case in February and it always comes with big events as distraction- false flag terror attack, war, natural disaster or all of them.

This time likely it will be Iran war.

Russian military experts say the U.S. is likely to war against Iran in early February
    Date:2012-01-17
    Russian military experts say the U.S. is likely to war against Iran in early February « Military of China, force comment.
    Why February was chosen as operation time? Because on Jan 14 there was a president election in Taiwan. National Party competed with Democratic Progressive Party for that seat. National Party is pro-China while D.P.P. pushes for independence of Taiwan. No doubt, Beijing wants to see the National Party to win the presidency of Taiwan.

On the other hand, China is critical in war on Iran. 20% of exported oil of Iran is to China. China opposed war on Iran for its own interest. US has to bribe China to open the green light for the Iran war. The D.P.P. of Taiwan became the chip of the deal and was sacrificed in 1/14/2012 presidential election.

1/10, US Treasury Secretary Geithner visited China to confirm the secret deal.

1/14, Payment confirmed
    Taiwan's China-friendly president wins re-election
    January 14, 2012 A.P.
    |

Taiwan&#39;s China-friendly President Wins Re-election | Fox News
    1/15, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao had a trip to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United A.E. (all are US allies) to pick up other payments from the secret deal.

China, Saudi Arabia and the New Oil Alliance - 16 January 2012
    China, Saudi Arabia and the New Oil Alliance | Gold News
    1/19, China confirms the deal by turning against Iran.
    China Begins to Turn Against Iran

January 19, 2012 2:26 PM
    During Premier Wen Jiabao’s visit to the Persian Gulf, he struck deals with a number of countries, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, many of whom are worried by Iran’s nuclear ambitions. China, which has long been one of Iran’s only allies and a major customer for its oil exports, now seems to be turning its back on Tehran. From the Telegraph:

“China adamantly opposes Iran developing and possessing nuclear weapons,” [Wen] said.

China appears to have sent a message to Iran that it could not rely on Beijing’s unstinting support by reducing its imports of oil at a time when the US and Europe are promoting an embargo on the country.

The Washington Post reported that China trimmed its oil imports from Iran in January from a daily average of around 550,000 barrels to 285,000 barrels a day.

China Begins to Turn Against Iran - China Digital Times (CDT)

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

704. War on Iran (2) (1/28/2011)

I allege Treasury Secretary Geithner’s visit to China on 1/10 was to confirm the secret deal on Iran. There was such a news next day:

Harper to visit China, seeking higher oil sales
    By David Ljunggren | Reuters – Wed, Jan 11, 2012

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Prime Minister Stephen Harper plans to visit China next month as his government looks to open new markets for oil sands crude in the wake of Washington's decision to delay approval of a major pipeline from Alberta to Texas.
    After winning power in 2006, Harper's Conservatives initially took a cool line with China and cited what they described as Beijing's poor human rights record.

http://news.yahoo.com/harper-visit-c...202731193.html

How do you explain the Canada government ignores Beijing's poor human rights, now has a warm line to satisfy China's great appetite on oil?

On 1/18, news reported that "Obama rejects oil pipeline from Canada, triggering loud controversy". It is not for the consideration of environment as he said. It is part of the secret deal for Iran war.

All these events: Geithner's China visit, Harper's plan to visit China for oil export to China, Obama's reject of the oil pipeline from Canada, Taiwan’s election Chinese Premier Wen's visit to Gulf and new deals with these oil countries, were done from Jan.10 to Jan. 18. The technical details must have been arranged in advance. The plan should have started from last November.

My last warning of Iran war date was October 21. (see "691. October 21 plot (11/1/2011)".) It came with Harold Camping's World End Day prediction and FBI's case of "Iran plans to assassinate Saudi ambassador in US soil".

After that, they were preparing this big one - bribe China. NDAA is part of this plot. The Act was proposed in late November. When Obama signed it into law on 12/31, I wrote on 1/2, "700. National Defense Authorization Act (1/2/2012)". I said in point 5:

"5. War on Iran is their major goal. With great possibility, there will be false flag nuclear attacks on US cities to justify the Iran war. Most people realize the truth of the 911 attack. This law is created to deal with the people who won’t believe this government anymore when such “terror attack” happens again. "

One week later, we saw all these oil related events.

(705) Plan (2/3/2012)

I received a pack of X’mas card with envelopes from “VFW” two months ago. Though donation letters were common, this was the first time I received nice X’mas card as gift. What surprised me more was next day, my wife asked me if I had any X’mas card. What a coincidence, I thought, and gave her the gift pack received the day before. I took the pack back right away after she told me it was a request from C-Lady. C-Lady told my wife to send her some X’mas card.

I allege C-Lady is a Chinese secret agent planted to be my wife’s colleague for 16 years. (see “635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)”, “639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)”.) I think C-Lady had to leave the US in 2011 due to my revelation. She monitored my wife for more than 16 years. She also played as an excuse for the Feds to apply for FISA warrant on my wife. (That’s how the Feds abuse the FISA law to put US citizens under surveillance with the help of Chinese secret police). Though C-Lady now is in China, the Feds still tried to set up a connection between her and my wife, even I, with X’mas card.

C.Y. and W.S.(or H.S.) are a couple work for the Feds and Chinese secret police, I think. (See “ 668. Chinese secret police (5/5/2011)”) They borrowed my wife’s minivan for two weeks in last May with the excuse of “have to pick up many relatives from Shanghai”. I allege the minivan was used to carry “foreign agents” or possible “drugs” to enable the Feds to apply “surveillance warrant” on that vehicle. Since then, I refuse to talk to the couple. I hate those evil souls masked with smile faces. They rarely appear at my home now. They knew they were not welcomed,.

Last week, my wife came home with another car - C.Y.’s brother went to her office, asked her help to change the car with the similar reason- “many relatives from Shanghai so they need a bigger car”. Same trick repeated. The Feds have big plot again. The framed case always have big event– used to be Iran war - to distract. In last May, it was Operation Geronimo – to justify the nuke terror attack as revenge of Bin Laden’s death. This time, they even don’t cover up their attempt – war on Iran.

How do they turn me into a drug suspect? Three days ago, my daughter brought home a writing table – a free gift from the Internet. My wife told me to help installing the table. It reminds me of the exercise bench event. Several years ago, my daughter got some free gifts – sports ware from someone. The efforts to make me touch these sports ware were so extraordinary that I realize it was a tactic to pollute me with drug powder to turn me into a drug suspect. I installed the table after letting my daughter clean the table parts.

The Feds make living on terrorists and drug case. If there is none, they create one. So there were 911 attack and “Operation Fast and Furious” with which they got “Patriot Act”, “NDAA” and fat budget.

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    (2/10/2012) SOPA and PIPA (706)

False flag attack is now a popular tactic used by the Feds. A typical one was 911 terror bombing. They do same thing in Internet. When they want someone to be banned from a web site, they launch a cyber attack from the same ISP of the victim until that ISP was banned, to reach the goal that the target to be banned from that web site.

The Feds used that tactic on me several times. Once in such a case, the web host told me it was because of the harassing of other user, he had to ban the ISP which contained my address. Since my neighborhoods are mostly surveillance agents, I knew this was done by the Feds. Here is a recent one:

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...
    If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
    ……..
    It&#039;s been decided who the GOP wnner is! Guy analyzes Facebook and You Tube likes and dislikes! - Page 3
    SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS 108.200.54.202 HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE
    ………
    You may upgrade your account now to get immunity from bans and to continue to browse the site.
    Thank you for not stalking!
    WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website
    and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.
    It is a tactic to target at individual. When Internet becomes a place that public can get information blocked by the mainstream media, how do Feds control? There is plan to target at the free spoken web sites. The last big operation was “Wikileaks”. In that case, Assange plays the same role of Bin Laden. Bin Laden went to the target countries to give US an excuse to start war on them. Assange loaded the wikileaks information in websites the Feds intended to shut down. (in the name of spreading confidential information) The plan went soured along with the failure of Iran war attempt one year ago.

Iran war now is an urgent issue. So there is sub-operation to control the Internet - SOPA and PIPA. The tactic is to shut down the targeted web sites in the name of “internet piracy”. All the Feds need to do is just to let some snitches to load down some music from those targeted sites.

Media is a controlled tool. Public can only get what government want them to know. It’s the Internet from which people realize the truth of the 911 attack. So with coming Iran war, the Feds prepared SOPA and PIPA to eliminate the anti-war voice. They also got NDAA to deal with the anti-war people.

Some people doubt why the Feds cost that much to persecute me. I would say because what I said are truth. The Feds are afraid of it. I have talked about Iran war attempt for years. Now the media even doesn’t hide that war intention. I have different views on Wikileaks, SOPA, PIPA and NDAA because I watch from bigger angle.

Operation Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver (2/16/2012) (707)

BATF had a similar operation before "Operation Fast and Furious". It was "Operation Wide Receiver" (also know as "Operation Gunrunner). Here are the two cases:

Operation Wide Receiver. (2006 to 2007)
    Result: “462 guns lost track. nine people being arrested and charged with making false statements in acquisition of firearms and illicit transfer, shipment or delivery of firearms of which two have pled guilty.”

Operation Fast and Furious: (Nov. 2009 to the end of 2010)
    Result: “More than 2,000 guns were lost and many turned up in at least 170 violent crime scenes in Mexico.”

Why did the D.O.J. allow the B.A.T.F. to start another similar operation in even larger scale while Operation Wide Receiver was proved a failed case? Most important of all was that they deliberately let the B.A.T.F. to lose the track of the guns. In Operation Wide Receiver, Mexico government was informed and took over the surveillance on gun buyers once they crossed the border into Mexico while in Operation Fast and Furious, Mexico authority was not involved.

Fast & Furious, From A Law Enforcement Perspective
    By Barbee Kinnison– January 15, 2012

The main difference between Fast and Furious and Operation Wide Receiver is that in "Fast & Furious" the Mexican authorities were not informed nor asked to participate in interdicting of the 2,000 guns into Mexico (gun walking) where as in Operation Wide Receiver the Mexican authorities were briefed and participated (controlled delivery) of the 462 guns into Mexico.

According to ATF and DOJ, the stated purpose of the operation was to permit suspected straw purchasers to complete the gun purchase and allow the guns to transit into Mexico, in order to build a criminal case against the highest level of Mexican Criminal organizations, if so, then how does DOJ and ATF explain how they are going to accomplish this when they had no plans on working with Mexican authorities to conduct surveillance of the guns once they crossed the border into Mexico or the means to track the guns (no tracking devices install)?
    Lastly, why would the former U.S. Attorney and former ATF SAC approve a gun walking operation when they both knew that the previous two ATF operations resulted in the loss of 462 guns into the hands of Mexican criminal groups?

http://www.newsnationbrewing.com/201...t-perspective/

In fact, "Operation Fast and Furious" became "Operation supply weapons to Mexico drug gangs" and "Operation turn Mexico into a battlefield". Law enforcement agents were puzzled by this insanity case. Few people know it was created to deal with Kat Sung, a target of the two powerful elements of D.O.J. – FBI and DEA. The purpose is to prevent him from leaving US.

In later September 2009, I ordered a flight ticket to Hong Kong. The Feds let the tv to broadcast a news that agent would plant fake money in passenger’s pocket to arrest in airport security search. I had to cancel the flight and tried to leave via Canada but was denied entry by the Canada authority on Oct. 7. Fast and Furious was initiated in November 2009, a further step to prevent me from leaving vie Mexico. (see #697, 698 and 699) It explains why the D.O.J. ordered the BATF to “lose track” on guns. The Feds want to turn Mexico into a killing field.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast