Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412
Results 4,111 to 4,115 of 4115

Thread: Science Disproves Evolution

Local Date
    03-20-2019
    Local Time
    06:13 AM

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

My own father had a near death experience. I did not and still do not judge it. It was not my experience.. I woulds suggest a reading of Elains book `Why Religiiod` She is well respected historian in the US.

Xfrod You are correct but neither do I tell people what to believe. Peoplr should think and make up their own mind. With some 23000 sects of the Christian faith and many of them declaring that they and they alone have the definitive answer. That to is a joke. Personally I am a Christian because I like the message of one Jesus of Nazareth. Another joke no one has ever really ask what I believed but I have been judged many times.

Local Date
    03-20-2019
    Local Time

I do not try to tell anyone what they have experienced. Of course I do disagree with many on their Biblical interpretation and their and the history of the Bible.

Local Date
    03-20-2019
    Local Time
    09:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    My own father had a near death experience. I did not and still do not judge it. It was not my experience.. I woulds suggest a reading of Elains book `Why Religiiod` She is well respected historian in the US.

Xfrod You are correct but neither do I tell people what to believe. Peoplr should think and make up their own mind. With some 23000 sects of the Christian faith and many of them declaring that they and they alone have the definitive answer. That to is a joke. Personally I am a Christian because I like the message of one Jesus of Nazareth. Another joke no one has ever really ask what I believed but I have been judged many times.
    You just said that you are a Christian because you like the message of Jesus of Nazareth. I am giving the Gospel of Grace that Jesus of Nazareth gave to Paul. Jesus was the one that said that He is the only way to heaven. Jesus was the one that said anyone who doesn't have the Son is condemned already. He said that those who have the Son have life. So, I am not the one telling people what to believe, I am merely repeating the message that Jesus gave to Paul. The 12 Disciples preached of Christ and were hated and Martyred for it. Why were they killed? Why was Paul killed?

Local Date
    03-20-2019
    Local Time
    01:13 PM

Most people believe in the fantasy that they were indoctrinated with in their childhood. If their parents were Christian they would have been indoctrinated as Chrsitian. Similarly with Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, etc., and every single one of them believes their God to be the only 'real' one. By default, that means that at least all but one has to be wrong.

Local Date
    03-20-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I have to disagree with FourPart on the us of the word "fantasies" I do not call them fantasies but they are teaching tools.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412