Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Presidential Election of 2020

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    01:24 PM

Re: The Presidential Election of 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    That's due to the fact that you nothing about US monetary policy or Marxism, which are two very different subjects. That you conflate the two is revealing of the height of your ignorance and that you're doing nothing other than trolling the thread.
    OK, I give you your last worthless word.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    02:24 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    I am like everyone in USA overwhelmed by so many young democrats thinking they can save our USA. They want to pick one subject, study it well and ding-dong it to death. Makes them look like they are educated on all the problems. This country is so complex it is something that cannot be rehabbed in a few days. I did not like the way Miss Harris from Calif. sliced into Biden at the first forum. She set him up then cut him up. Was not impressed by her attitude at all. Biden and Sanders are the only two older men and they know what needs to really be done. The younger generation thinks because they are young they are more alert, smarter, more energetic, blah,blah, blah. The same thing is happening when all the republicans ran in the last election. There were so many that picked the one most known. Bad mistake.
    There is an ideological divide concerning Democrats and in spite of Harris' attack on Biden, the two appear to be very closely aligned, whereas, Sanders and Warren would be more closely aligned, though not as close as Biden and Harris are. What I think we're seeing in this particular instance is the two (Biden and Harris) vying for the attention (and money) of democratic corporate contributors and the corporate media. Harris won that round, but there is a consensus out there and growing that suggests that the media and contributors I mentioned are looking to see a Biden/Harris ticket. That's not a ticket I could vote for, but I'm not a conventional Democrat. In fact, I no longer wish to consider myself a Democrat at all.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    02:24 PM

You know you're getting old when you say things like:

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    The younger generation thinks because they are young they are more alert, smarter, more energetic, blah,blah, blah.
    One day they will say the same about their own kids/grandkids. And the beat goes on....

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    01:24 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    You know you're getting old when you say things like:

One day they will say the same about their own kids/grandkids. And the beat goes on....
    My Generation [Live at Woodstock 1969]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4