Local Time
    07:04 PM

Re: The observation and asides thread

Quote Originally Posted by magentaflame View Post
    I wish women wouldn't do that.
    The tattoos?

Puzzles me too.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    07-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:04 AM

you know what I mean.

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time

I'm experimenting. What's Imgur...

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time

... and this is Jowan's "Zombie Attack on Mount Rushmore"

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time

Last one. I still have no idea how I'm getting them onto Imgur or why they're sticking to the site, I have no account with them.

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    01:04 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Trump and Megan Rapinoe have had a bit of an issue with each other. Megan is the outspoken member of the US Women's World Cup Soccer team. Trump put her in his crosshairs when she said in no uncertain terms that she would not attend an invitation to the White House.

Well, some of the members of the team did a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo shoot, Megan is one of them. I would not be surprised to learn that Trump will have the following photo on his ceiling above where he lays as he imagines Megan slapping him around. I doubt Melania will mind. Who knows, Don Jr and Eric just might join in dad's happy ending.
    </br>
    That's quite the imagination. LOL

Premium Member
    Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    02:04 PM

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    That's quite the imagination. LOL
    Megan's the right color. Trump obviously doesn't like being slapped around by females of color. That makes him hard the other way.

Funny he would accuse these females of hating the US and wanting to change the so-called greatest nation on the planet, yet it's Trump who had the need to use the slogan "Make America Great Again" and seek to invalidate many of the treaties, laws, and agreements that were in place when he assumed office.

It looks to me that Trump is unraveling, and if I'm wrong, I'm only wrong in the timing, meaning he's already come apart. He becomes angry at anyone who has the audacity to disagree with anything he says or does.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Megan's the right color.
    Just as an aside since we're on sport, are some sports in America still racially segregated? I saw a photo of the Washington Capitals team in the Oval Office with a beaming President Trump earlier, I thought I'd ask. The contrast with, say, the Baylor women’s basketball team is stark, though I confess I have no idea who Mr Baylor is.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    07-18-2019
    Local Time
    02:04 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Just as an aside since we're on sport, are some sports in America still racially segregated? I saw a photo of the Washington Capitals team in the Oval Office with a beaming President Trump earlier, I thought I'd ask. The contrast with, say, the Baylor women’s basketball team is stark, though I confess I have no idea who Mr Baylor is.
    There haven't been many people other than white that have played professional hockey in the US. Segregation is now achieved by affluence and lack thereof. So, no, not officially afaik. There's little question in my mind that strong assertive females of color scare Trump to death though.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88