Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A$AP Rocky

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time
    09:48 PM

A$AP Rocky

I note the following report:

[...] Fredrik Wallin was responding to claims on website TMZ, reportedly from a US Embassy official, that walking into Kronoberg prison is like "walking into a toilet". The website had claimed the rapper is being held in a "disease-ridden" prison where the food is "inedible".

TMZ's report mentioned Rocky being held in a cell next to someone with "severe mental i$$ues who slams his head against the concrete wall and hurls fe$es every which way... fe$es that are not cleaned up".

A source reportedly told them he was being made to sleep on a yoga mat with no blanket, drink water that was not clean, and had only been given an apple to eat each day during his first five days at the prison.

Separately, A$AP Mob member A$AP Ferg claims Rocky is being held in $olitary confinement.

ASAP Rocky: Sweden prison boss defends jail conditions
    In a Swedish jail? Seriously?

"TMZ", whoever he is, and Mr Ferg, might appear to an unbiased observer to be partial. And lying through their teeth. And essentially untrustworthy. What puzzles me is who they think might believe what they claim. Other than people with a dollar sign in their name, of course.

For those interested, "Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky recently made waves for signing a deal worth three million dollar$, supposedly. But folks should have been talking about the fact that he has an entire dollar sign crew, made up of folks with names like A$AP Ferg, A$AP Ty Beats, A$AP Dom, A$AP Twelvy, and A$AP Nast. There's only one word for this: $wag (from the LA Times, that bit)

I can see why the local authorities are keen to keep the man jailed for as long as possible - American rappers en masse have declared a boycott on performing in Sweden. That, where I come from, would be termed shooting oneself in the foot.

The last time I made a thread disrespecting an American entertainer, a dozen fans signed up and posted lots of complaint. Who knows, we might have an A$AP Inva$ion.

The petition, for those keen to sign, is at https://www.change.org/p/swedish-off...share_petition
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time
    02:48 PM

Re: A$AP Rocky

Who dat?
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time

I would not wish to guess but, if forced, I suppose he must be da man. Though I doubt many rappers would interject "mercy!" at this point.

In all fairness his petition does have a half million names on it already.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time

Here we are, a summary of the allegations which have led to A$AP Rocky being held in custody.

There's footage online of him "throwing a person to the ground before he and a group of men punched and kicked the victim in the head".

There's "a police report alleging the victim had also been cut with a broken glass bottle".

The prosecutor says "They had the intention to leave the country quite soon and if they leave the country there could be a risk that we would not be able to get them convicted if they had done this crime".

Regarding injuries, ”He has been kicked," a police spokesperson said of the victim. ”He also have cuts on both of his arms. It is caused by some type of object, but not a knife".

The only thing making the case comic is the blatantly false description of jail conditions in Sweden, invented by his handlers to stir up the fanbase. The whole thing reeks of he's an American you can't do that to him, he's immune.

Italicized quotes from https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8985871.html

If I had to guess, I reckon the two locals were trying to get a refund on defective ripoff $280 tat headphones they'd bought, as in "Head over to the A$AP Mob Shop to pick up your exclusive A$AP Rocky DNA Monster Headphones". Hence the "asking for money" accusation.

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time

As to the extent to which this dung-crawler represents the youth of America, here's my sampling of his damnable lyrics.

I'm yo pusher, but I don't be on no corners
    Put me in your nose, inhale my aroma
    **** so potent, **** stronger than ammonia
    O.D. and **** around and slip into a coma

That purp purp 'n I get lit
    'Methazine, tell em sip this
    I'm on that Memphis
    That 666
    Trip 6 ****, bitches
    A 50 box of them Swishers
    Ghost slabs on them 6's
    In the back seat full of bitches
    Tryna hit licks
    Gon' get lit

Now can't a nigga see I ain't got no time for games
    I'm on this Hennessey and I'm quick to shoot dat thang
    But **** that one of my young niggas 'ill take tha charge
    I'm stackin' loot mutha**** lookin' behind some bars

So. He's stackin' loot, right. What a total waste of oxygen the man is.

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time

He does, at times, actually talk as opposed to screaming filth into a microphone. Here he is in reflective mood over a cup of tea in the drawing room:

I’m A$AP Rocky. I did not sign up to be no political activist. I wanna talk about my mother*****in’ lean, my best friend dying, girls, my jiggy fashion and my inspirations in drugs. I live in *****ing Soho and Beverly Hills. I can’t relate. I go back to Harlem, it’s not the same. It’s a sad story. I gotta tell you the truth. I’m in the studio, I’m in fashion houses, I’m in these b*tches’ drawers. I’m not doing anything outside of that. That’s my life. These people need to leave me the ***** alone.

https://www.sohh.com/mysonne-exposes...on-our-issues/

Is he down with the clown, or is that something else.

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time

The fecal bilge of the Swedish lock-up continues to bathe our hero's ankles. If it continues, we can at least reflect that Methazine is a recommended treatment for pneumonia. That purp purp 'n I get lit 'Methazine, tell em sip this.

Now that two weeks is up prosecutors have applied for another extension until 25 July to formally charge him with a crime.

"We have worked intensively with the investigation and need more time, until Thursday next week in order to complete the preliminary investigation," says prosecutor Daniel Suneson.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-49042365

Meanwhile in a parallel universe, Kim Kardashian West has also revealed she's been involved in trying to help ASAP. She tweeted a link to a story on TMZ, which reported that her and husband Kanye West had spoken to President Trump about getting ASAP released. "President Trump is very much aware of A$AP Rocky's legal sitch in Sweden - and he's got his team working to get him freed".

and the petition is currently petered out around 620,000.

I sincerely apologize if my sympathy for this purp purp is in any way showing.

eta: continued detention due to flight risk

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time

“I will be calling the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky,” Trump tweeted from aboard Air Force One on Friday, and said he had just spoken with Kanye West about Rocky’s situation.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...y-trump-sweden

Yay! There's obviously still votes to be had sucking up to bad folks. And I don't mean the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden.

If this was the Afghan government holding A$AP Rocky, President Trump would be waving his Special Forces death squads at them and watching the rescue in the live-time ops room. For some inexplicable reason he's holding off over the Swedes. Perhaps he should send all Americans named Sven back to where they came from.

"Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible".

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time

Those slap-happy Swedes have left President Trump concussed and dribbling...

Sweden has hit back at Donald Trump after the US president reacted angrily to a decision to press assault charges against the American rapper A$AP Rocky, insisting its independent judicial system must do its work.

“The rule of the law applies to everyone equally and is exercised by an independent judiciary,” tweeted former prime minister Carl Bildt. “That’s the way it is in the US, and that’s certainly the way it is in Sweden. Political interference in the process is distinctly off limits. Clear?”

Trump said on Thursday he was very disappointed in Stefan Löfven for being unable to act. He said “Sweden has let our African American community down in the United States. Give A$AP Rocky his freedom.”

The US president also said: “We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...den-asap-rocky

I have no idea why the Guardian is reporting this in its Music section.

America should focus on its real crime problem.

Local Date
    12-14-2019
    Local Time
    02:48 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Those slap-happy Swedes have left President Trump concussed and dribbling...

I have no idea why the Guardian is reporting this in its Music section.
    Where else should they put it. The guy is kind of a musician, ...of sorts, ...I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    America should focus on its real crime problem.
    I have actually not noticed anything in the American press about this A$AP fellow.

I did see a message from his twitship about it. I think he is trying to show Black people in America that he is not racist, by helping a Black guy get outa jail free.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast