Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you're gonna rob somewhere ...........

fuzzy butt

If you're gonna rob somewhere ...........

Make sure you do your homework

SYDNEY, Australia — An armed robber picked the wrong target when he raided an Australian bar where a biker gang was holding a meeting. He ended up hog-tied and in a hospital.

The man and an accomplice, wearing ski masks and waving machetes, stormed into a club in a western Sydney suburb shortly before 9 p.m. Wednesday and yelled at patrons to lie down as they tried to rob the cash register, police said Thursday.

About 50 members of the Southern Cross Cruiser Club had just started a club meeting in another room, and the bikers jumped up to intervene.

One robber escaped by leaping over a balcony, while the other tried to flee through a service entrance, the club’s president, who identified himself only as ‘‘Jester,’’ told Australian Broadcasting Corp.

‘‘We caught him at the fence and crash-tackled him and hog-tied him to the ground and waited for the police to get there,’’ Jester said.

Police confirmed that club patrons had subdued one of the robbers, who was taken to a hospital with minor injuries, but did not give further details. Police captured the other suspect nearby.

Jester said the robbers had walked past the bikers as they entered the bar but apparently failed to notice them, perhaps because the ski masks obscured their vision.

‘‘I don’t think he did his homework very well,’’ Jester said of the ringleader. ‘‘He picked the wrong night.’’

JAB

Re: If you're gonna rob somewhere ...........

Our Jester owns a bar in Sydney?

Jester2

Wasn't me JAB! I'd have noticed them when they approached wearing skimasks?

Isn't it summer down under? Besides, the robber only had minor injuries... and one got away.

Not on my watch darlin! not on my watch!

JAB

You'd probably bust a gut laughing as you watched them come in!

Jester2

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    You'd probably bust a gut laughing as you watched them come in!
    Oh my...

On one of the security cams at work, we caught a family member entering other patient rooms, you see the nurse approach him, they have a brief exchange and he returns to the room of his family member.

A few minutes later he runs across the hall way and enters the supply room, swipes some pateint slippers (terri cloth socks with rubber gripping on the bottom)...

About every 15 minutes he runs into the same room and swipes a fe pair at a time, till the bin is cleaned out. Then he asks the nurse for some for his family member, when the nurse goes in and finds there is none she walks to the station and calls central to have it refilled. So I run down to central, fill a bin, put a giant black hairy rubber and fur spider in the bin under the first pair of slippers and place the bin, and get my hiney back to the security cam for the show!

Like clock work, after the nurse delivers the slippers, he runs across the hall, comes out to run back and realizes he has the spider in his hands... he totally feaks out, screams, falls to the floor and nearly has a heart attack!

As soon as he found my spider I went and busted him with all the supplies and three cell phones he had stolen from other patients!

I love my spiders!

JAB

Jester2

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    That was a fun one!

+ Reply to Thread