+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Are you living your dream or just living?" ~Michele Fiore-Kaime

Hybrid View

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time
    02:03 PM

Wink "Are you living your dream or just living?" ~Michele Fiore-Kaime

This is a genuinely very good uplifting movie that will leave you feeling good and inspired. Michele Fiore-Kaime nailed it on her first try at writing and starring in this story of a 35 year old woman that finds her life without meaning after her daughter leaves for college. She pursues her dream she put on hold for 20 years. The comic elements, drama, and good music all make for a very entertaining film. The best way to describe it is Rocky meets Field of Dreams. This film was entered into the 2006 Sundance Film Festival and from my opinion it will be another winner! To top it off it was filmed in high definition DIVX! More info, pictures, and trailers can be found at

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449393/

Or www.sirenthemovie.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	_posterW.jpg
Views:	1384
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	3760   Click image for larger version

Name:	erinmichele1.jpg
Views:	6288
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	3761   Click image for larger version

Name:	sirengroup.jpg
Views:	6110
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	3762  

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time
    04:03 PM

Re: "Are you living your dream or just living?" ~Michele Fiore-Kaime

I will check it out. I prefer the independant films, they usually come through with more passion and poignancy. Thanks for the tip.
    I AM AWESOME MAN

Far Rider

If thats Erin Grey from "Buck Rogers" fame im so gonna see it! Col. Wilma Deering! Awesome!

ArnoldLayne

Quote Originally Posted by Far Rider
    If thats Erin Grey from "Buck Rogers" fame im so gonna see it! Col. Wilma Deering! Awesome!
    Bideebideebidee

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Smile Re: "Are you living your dream or just living?" ~Michele Fiore-Kaime

This film really opened my eyes to the world of Independent films and music. I never realized how corrupt and screwed up a lot of the big film and recording studios were until I did some of my own research. These big companies drive the bulk of the population to almost forcibly "like" what it being played on the radio and in theaters. I used to rent a lot of "mainstream" movies but I now rent Independent films in addition to some really "have to see it" types of films. Siren is one of those types of movies that make you feel good and wonder why there isn't more like it. In this world we need more Michele Fiore-Kaime's writing and starring in films.

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Exclamation Re: "Are you living your dream or just living?" ~Michele Fiore-Kaime

All of us dream but how many of us act out on their dreams? There many types of inspirations. To some it may be a book, a belief, a role model, or some other type of spiritual awaking. But I believe a movie can be an inspiration. Siren is a movie that does this. I was so moved by this film that I am posting messages on several forums to help get the word out. It is how strongly I feel about this and that I want others to feel it as well. Peace.

www.sirenthemovie.com

Local Date
    04-06-2020
    Local Time

Oscars and Independent films

All four nominees for best film in 2006 Oscar awards were Independent films. They are really taking Hollywood and the world by storm. It is no wonder because they are made with heart and spirit. Movies like Star Wars, King Kong, and Harry Potter still make lots of money and pay their cast and crew well. But how much do we really take away from films like these? Movies like Crash challenge societies problems and make us think after we walk out of the theater and the next day or two after that.

Siren is one such film. It has all the elements that make up a great film to take the family to see; comedy, good music, drama, and inspiration. Much of the film centers around Michele Fiore-Kaime who is a middle age mother seeking to pursue her dream of being a rock star. She does it and does magnificently! She risks it all and works hard with the help of her family and friends to achieve her dream. It is a truly inspiring film that really explains what it is about to become a success. I was inspired to pursue my dream of becoming an entrepreneur after watching this film. Thank you Siren!!

www.sirenthemovie.com

or

+ Reply to Thread