+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Character Assassination

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time
    04:12 AM

Character Assassination

I'm in a situation where a certain group of people seem to be out to destroy my good reputation in any which way that they can. No matter what I do or say, they find fault with it. They're trying to make me out to be a bad person, which I am not. I seriously think I'm working and surrounded by a bunch of criminals. I really don't know what to do. The stuff that they are saying is so mean and so untrue. It hurts when people do stuff like this, and there isn't really any way to shut them up, defend yourself and stop them from telling lies.

On the flip-side, I must be a pretty popular person, and they must find me really interesting, to have nothing better to do than to worry about me and what I'm doing.

Has anyone else had a problem with character assassination? Ever make any powerful, or maybe, not-so powerful enemies that live to make your life miserable? If so, what did you do about it?

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time
    07:12 AM

Re: Character Assassination

how does this activity manifest itself? what makes you think they are criminals? if it's idle gossip it's best to ignore it than try to fight it, it will soon be directed at someone else.

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time

LC, I can't discuss it in detail in the FG. I just know about some of the stuff that they're involved in, and it makes me sick. Since it's in the workplace, there's not much that I can do about it, except look the other way. I need my job.

If you want to give me your private online Email address, I wouldn't mind discussing it further with you, though, in private.

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time

You can't discuss it in detail here on FG and yet you keep posting these odd little threads, IN PUBLIC, about all these supposed horrors in your life. Sorry, I'm calling bullsh!t.
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time

Duly noted, Baby. I do need a place to vent, though, but you're right. I guess it is unfair to leave the FG Members in suspense and mystery.

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie100
    I guess it is unfair to leave the FG Members in suspense and mystery.
    Unfair? Suspense? I couldn't care less about unfair, and I'm not even a little curious about your "situation", I just think it's all a load of hooey.
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

SnoozeControl

BR, that's character assassination, you know.

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time
    12:12 PM

Ive had my character called in to question you know.....

They couldnt get a thing out of it

Local Date
    02-19-2020
    Local Time

Thanks, Baby. It's nice to know what a caring person you are. At least, I know who my friends are. And really, I don't care what you think of my situation, because you haven't got a clue.

Since you don't really care my situation, why did you even bother with a post? Oh, yeah, I forgot -- just to be nasty. At least, I now know what your true character is.

ArnoldLayne

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie100
    Thanks, Baby. It's nice to know what a caring person you are. At least, I know who my friends are. And really, I don't care what you think of my situation, because you haven't got a clue.

Since you don't really care my situation, why did you even bother with a post? Oh, yeah, I forgot -- just to be nasty. At least, I now know what your true character is.
    You start a thread about your relationship with neighbours expecting a reply but since you wont expand on your situation, its hardly suprising that responses will be negative. If you want members to be more supportive, may I suggest that from the outset you be much clearer and give us something to grasp and toss around.Why not details? We dont know you from Adam and I doubt if your neighbours are regular members of this forum or any other.

You'd be suprised just how much BabyRider and other would care , given the opportunity ,BR in particular has been very helpful to me. You shouldnt dissmiss it out of hand as it tends to come back and bite you in the arse.

My appologies for being presumptous ( as I often am ) but I sense a lot of loneliness on your part in your posts. This could be just the place to rid yourself of such negativity but that must include patience on your part and not to exlude us ,once you have made the initial invitation. (If that all makes sense)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast