Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing pictures.

SnoozeControl

Re: Fishing pictures.

This guy makes me wish I was a man. Very Hemingway.

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    08:57 AM

Quote Originally Posted by scotty
    Wow some really nice fish there mate.
    I wish we had woppers like that in Scotland, I have heard stories that there are big fish in Scotland but I certainly havent seen them.

Here`s some trout that I caught from my local loch, not very big , but you should have seen the one I lost.

Where`s my passport

Attachment 4322

Scott

That is sweet. I have always wanted to flyfish in freshwater. And I would give anything to go Scotland. That has to be a beautiful country. Those are big trout. I bet they fought hard on the fly rod. Where is my passport?

As for the sharks and swimming. Yes. Actually those sharks are bullsharks and had been feeding off the scraps from the cleaning table for a week or so. We finally caught them the same day those pictures were taken and the dog and I were swimming.

I was in the paper and the local news. I have that picture too.

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    first of all clear your pm box. secondly, why couldn't you have just listened to me and waited? you had to blow out the margins and home page. pretty self-centered. i really did try to help you out.

Uh

I'm sorry. I really am on a phone. I only posted a hosted link. I wasn't trying to cause problems.

This thing is slower than the slowest dial up. So it takes me three times as long to do anything. Including checking pm box.

Delete the pictures if you want. I will if you want me too. Whatever it takes. Ban me if necessary. I will understand.

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by rumdiary
    Uh

I'm sorry. I really am on a phone. I only posted a hosted link. I wasn't trying to cause problems.

This thing is slower than the slowest dial up. So it takes me three times as long to do anything. Including checking pm box.

Delete the pictures if you want. I will if you want me too. Whatever it takes. Ban me if necessary. I will understand.
    i don't do that.

SnoozeControl

Ban him. Make a lion eat him... whatever it takesl

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeControl
    Ban him. Make a lion eat him... whatever it takesl

Damn. I just got here. I haven't even talked politics or religion yet. It usually takes a few hundred posts for me to get banned.

The police lady sounds really pissed. Lets just delete the thread. How bout it? Would that solve it?

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time
    05:57 AM

I recognise some of those fish Rum , like erm eh the shark and the crock(non fish) before anyone picks me up, but what are the other ones ?

Is one a Barracuda ? also one looks like a version of our Cod .

Scott

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by rumdiary
    Damn. I just got here. I haven't even talked politics or religion yet. It usually takes a few hundred posts for me to get banned.

The police lady sounds really pissed. Lets just delete the thread. How bout it? Would that solve it?
    i am NOT pissed! i simply asked you not to blow the margins to hell. i don't delete threads. and i have been very friendly to you.

ArnoldLayne

Rum, I lived in Zimbabwe about 10 years ago and fished in lake Kariba. Caught a couple of Tiger fish. Only about a foot long ha ha ha but jeez did those boys look mean and ugly. Teeth like a .......er......tiger

Local Date
    07-20-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty
    I recognise some of those fish Rum , like erm eh the shark and the crock(non fish) before anyone picks me up, but what are the other ones ?

Is one a Barracuda ? also one looks like a version of our Cod .

Scott

The Cod looking fish is a grouper caught in about 120 feet of water off a coral reef.

The Cudas hang under buoys during the hot months. We throw tube lures at them using light tackle. They are pissed when they get a face full of treble hooks and usually pop the line.

I want to see more pictures of Scotland. Anything. Is there another thread I could go to or can you post them here. Understand the only times I ever see that country is through the Discovery Channel and my favorite movie ever made called Train Spotting. Which is written by my favorite author. I have read everyone of Irvine Welshs books. Most more than once. My favorite being The Maribou Stork Nightmares. But I digress.

I am part Scottish on my mothers side which may explain my fascination with that country. Her maiden name is Keirn.

The scenery there must be amazing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast