Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: prostitution

Far Rider

Re: prostitution

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeControl
    Ideally, a government-run chicken ranch with clean "girls," weekly health checks, proper taxation... I don't think that would be bad. Get the crack hos off the streets, by all means.

Oh yeah lets make it easy for falandering husbands to get sex all they want??? Destroying the marriage and another person at the same time, not to mention the children if there are some involved.

SnoozeControl

Oh come on Far! If a man's going to cheat, he's going to find a way... If he isn't, then legal prostitution certainly isn't going to tempt him.

Its not going away. We might as well have government regulations and the rest of us can benefit by the taxes collected.

Far Rider

Oh come on Far! If a man's going to cheat, he's going to find a way... If he isn't, then legal prostitution certainly isn't going to tempt him.

Its not going away. We might as well have government regulations and the rest of us can benefit by the taxes collected.

true true.. but why make it available and easy? thats the defeatest attitude. Do you want a whore house on your block?

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    09:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl
    The root of the problem is why are these people turning to drugs like crack and meth. Broken homes, sexual, physical and mental abuse are apart of all of these folks backgrounds. Until those problems are addressed the cycle of abuse is going to keep going.

That's just my opinion.
    It always comes down to this. So whats the answer then ? More social service programs ? Intense education ? Some will fall through the cracks, its inevitable, there has to be personal accountability. For the most part I think were ok, otherwise we wouldnt have all these traffic jams on commutes to work everyday.
    I AM AWESOME MAN

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Prostitution has been around for thousands of years. I have heard it referred to as one of the first jobs. I don't think it will ever go away whether it's made legal or remains illegal.

For the safety of the public, I have to agree with Snooze and say make it legal, have the girls checked for clean bill of health, and tax it. Not all the prostitutes are out their to just get money for their habits. There are those that do it just for the money.
    "Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"
    my son

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad
    It always comes down to this. So whats the answer then ? More social service programs ? Intense education ? Some will fall through the cracks, its inevitable, there has to be personal accountability. For the most part I think were ok, otherwise we wouldnt have all these traffic jams on commutes to work everyday.

I don't know the answer to be honest. I came from a broken home was sexually and physically abused, but I've never turned to drugs to dull the hurt. Some people are just stuck in a rut and not strong enough to pull themselves out.
    my son

Far Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl
    Prostitution has been around for thousands of years. I have heard it referred to as one of the first jobs. I don't think it will ever go away whether it's made legal or remains illegal.

For the safety of the public, I have to agree with Snooze and say make it legal, have the girls checked for clean bill of health, and tax it. Not all the prostitutes are out their to just get money for their habits. There are those that do it just for the money.

Ok Sheryl, same question to you then. Do you want a whorehouse on your block?

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Far Rider
    Ok Sheryl, same question to you then. Do you want a whorehouse on your block?

No I don't want it in my neighborhood. However if it was to be legalized, I see it being zoned like that of strip joints and those sort of places.
    my son

SnoozeControl

That's like people getting up in arms when a halfway house or homeless shelter is proposed for an area near them. The alarmed citizens know these places need to be built, but god forbid they're anywhere near where they live!

Besides, a whore house would be a business... my neighborhood isn't zoned for that.

Far Rider

Register to remove this ad.
    That's like people getting up in arms when a halfway house or homeless shelter is proposed for an area near them. The alarmed citizens know these places need to be built, but god forbid they're anywhere near where they live!

Besides, a whore house would be a business... my neighborhood isn't zoned for that.

A halfway or a homeless shelter is fine by me, but a whorehouse is not. The first two are meant to HELP people, the what does the whorehouse help?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast