Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation, Past Lives ETC

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    07:20 PM

Re: Reincarnation, Past Lives ETC

Quote Originally Posted by Jives
    Well...seeing as how I have died and seen my own body from the outside, I'd have to say that it's absolutely certain that you don't cease to exist after you die.

(I'll repost that story if anyone wants me to.)
    That was an absolutely AMAZING story Jives! Please do repost it because I would LOVE to read it again! Thanks.

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by shadow man
    we are all a little different than we appear, we can so easly put a front on, hell i do it most days, its a little like being a actor in a film I guess, but the difference is we have to because of circumstances in our lives not for cash...

but i know were your coming from.....life is a little like the life of a show jumper. a few hurdles a few brick walls and a few water splashes, we we all react differently to these chalanges.
    We are all different from how we appear. I think they described it very well in Shrek 2, when they said we were like onions. You just have to keep peeling off the different layers to find the heart beneath.

SnoozeControl

Sorry if I offend anyone with this remark, but I have to wonder why so many people that "remember" past lives were all rich, privileged, royal, intelligent, and important. Does anyone wake up from hypnosis and go "Oh my god, I remember living in that cave and having all my teeth fall out when I couldn't find any food"?

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time

Sorry if I offend anyone with this remark, but I have to wonder why so many people that "remember" past lives were all rich, privileged, royal, intelligent, and important. Does anyone wake up from hypnosis and go "Oh my god, I remember living in that cave and having all my teeth fall out when I couldn't find any food"?
    Hi Snooze,

Certainly in the books that I've read some people have had horrific lives altogether. I will post some info if anyone is interested.

I would love to hear that story Jives

Clancy

I had a mate who's aunt couldnt walk by any statues because she seen them move . I know it sounds crazy. But I'm not putting you on . It is a specific phobia, but she also firmly believed that she had a past live.

As you can imagine there are many statues in our city, but this woman had to go a planned route if she wanted to avoid an attack....and it would be a full blown panic attack. Slightly off topic , but worth a mention, I think.

SnoozeControl

Could have been some weird vision problem. I occasionally think I see something moving from the corner of my eye, but when I look, its just that nasty little gnome that lives under my bed.

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:20 PM

When I was young, I had an alligator that lived under my bed. He could only bite me if the lights were out.

So, I had to put the bathroom light out, run across the hall and do a flying leap into the bed before the light was completely gone and he could get me.

Needless to say, CD did not appreciate my Olympic leap.

SnoozeControl

That's weird, when I was about 5, I had a phobia about alligators too, but I was convinced they lived under the houses between my house and the kid's halfway down the block where I used to play. So I'd run like a maniac the whole way.

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:20 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeControl
    That's weird, when I was about 5, I had a phobia about alligators too, but I was convinced they lived under the houses between my house and the kid's halfway down the block where I used to play. So I'd run like a maniac the whole way.

You suppose the same alien took us both when we were little.............

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeControl
    Up to the age of 6, I lived in a house with a canal at the bottom of the garden. A sure-fire deterrant that my parents came up with was that it was full of crocodiles and they'd eaten a kid down the road. I didn't even wanna go in the garden, nevermind the canal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast