Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation, Past Lives ETC

SnoozeControl

Re: Reincarnation, Past Lives ETC

LOL

I wonder if my phobia was a result of something someone told me. That sounds like something my older sister would've done.

tmbsgrl

Yes I believe in past lives & reincarnation.I can't say that I have any proof it really exists.

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    12:15 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeControl
    Sorry if I offend anyone with this remark, but I have to wonder why so many people that "remember" past lives were all rich, privileged, royal, intelligent, and important. Does anyone wake up from hypnosis and go "Oh my god, I remember living in that cave and having all my teeth fall out when I couldn't find any food"?
    Maybe the only people that remember, remember out of regret.

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

That's weird, when I was about 5, I had a phobia about alligators too, but I was convinced they lived under the houses between my house and the kid's halfway down the block where I used to play. So I'd run like a maniac the whole way.
    I used to have a phobia about cows, but bulls never bothered me. Then I went through regressive hypnosis and found that I used to be a gay cowboy.

But really, a cow attacked me when I was 18 months old. I never remembered the incident but was always terrified of cows when I was alone with them.

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    06:15 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Accountable
    I used to have a phobia about cows, but bulls never bothered me. Then I went through regressive hypnosis and found that I used to be a gay cowboy.

But really, a cow attacked me when I was 18 months old. I never remembered the incident but was always terrified of cows when I was alone with them.

I am udderly shocked by this...

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1
    I am udderly shocked by this...
    I admit I might have milked it a little for the attention.

SnoozeControl

She's coming to get you Accountable... be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10796026/

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

She's coming to get you Accountable... be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10796026/
    Don't do that!!

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel
    Hi Jenny,

I recently posted this on actionFigureSteph's thread..."Is this blasphemy?"

You may think its nuts but it made sense to me as it helped me see things more clearly. So here it is again:

I don't know if I can help, but I recently came up with a theory which explains things to me, although you may think it's naive or even total crap!
    This is a fascinating post, & very well expressed. I've copied it to my own forums, if that's OK, as I would like to refer back to it. But if you prefer me to delete the copy, just say the word & I will.

Your views offer a solution to something I've also wondered, & your suggestion offers a very good way of explaining the differences between people as they make their journey through their earthly life.

I like the idea of re-incarnation, & souls maturing through several life journeys in different people over maybe several centuries.

An intereasting suggestion for the deaths of children & 'good people' who die young too.

Maybe tied in with this question is the idea of people going through regressive hypnotherepy & coming back as someone from different periods of history, often from times & places they knew nothing about in their current lives. If souls do move from person to person as you suggest, then there MAY be credence in the idea they really did live as that person in a different time. I appreciate there are other explanations for these 'memories' too, but if they ARE real then we have a form of time travel available to us, & who knows what we may learn from it!?

I'd love to try this form of hypnosis myself, & see if I'm carrying 'memories' of a previous life. Sometimes I feel I'm living in the 'wrong' era, & I wonder if I'd have been happier living in a different era; one for which I may have been better equipped than I am for the one I'm living in now.

Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    An intereasting suggestion for the deaths of children & 'good people' who die young too.

Maybe tied in with this question is the idea of people going through regressive hypnotherepy & coming back as someone from different periods of history, often from times & places they knew nothing about in their current lives. If souls do move from person to person as you suggest, then there MAY be credence in the idea they really did live as that person in a different time. I appreciate there are other explanations for these 'memories' too, but if they ARE real then we have a form of time travel available to us, & who knows what we may learn from it!?

I'd love to try this form of hypnosis myself, & see if I'm carrying 'memories' of a previous life. Sometimes I feel I'm living in the 'wrong' era, & I wonder if I'd have been happier living in a different era; one for which I may have been better equipped than I am for the one I'm living in now.
    Hi Joe

Regarding the first statement about dying young, I have read in many books that this is because they have then fulfilled their destiny here on earth. For example the lesson that they needed to learn was one of sickness and early departure. In other words leave just when things are getting good. Secondly I have read that people make a make with each other before they incarnate that one will come back as the son/daughter etc and leave early (die young and perhaps suddenly) so that the other person can learn about very sudden and perhaps the most painful type of loss.
    According to the books there is always somethings to learn from these situations.
    I don't know if this would be any use to a parent who has just lost a child though.
    In my opinion I do however without any hesitance believe in life after death. Something inside me tells me that this is just right

Regarding hypnotherapy I would be very cautious regarding this. Firstly I would only use a very qualified person who has references for doing this.
    This can be very damaging otherwise and something that you may never re-cuperate from. I don't mean to scare you, just warn you from something bad happening.
    All the best
    Jen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast