Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: last night

Clancy

last night

I'm tellin' you...it never rains but it f'kin, pours. While I was having fun in the forum last night, my neighbour passed away. Such a nice guy...always well turned out, n' dapper. A quiet respectful man.

He lived alone. I remember talking to snooze on line a good while ago, and I heard a noise coming from downstairs ...I mentioned to her, then I broke off our conversation to go and check. This was around 2am (UK) I stood outside his place listening, but I decided to knock on his door, and I'm saying his name so's not to frighten the guy. He came to the door, and I explained that I thought I heard a thump coming from his appartment, and I wanted to make sure he was ok.

The next day he met my wife and handed her a boxed cake, and said share this with John, and tell him thanks for his concern.

I had my music on till late last night/morning ...but I'm mindfull to keep it low.so it doesn't disturb anyone, and since that time, I'd stopped using my good headphones late on at night just in case....because they blocked out everything....but there was no noise, he slipped away in his sleep.

What I'm feeling right now is rage. Rage when I see some waste of space junkie bastard , walking about the town in a flaked out stupor, who doesn't give a toss what he shoots up his vein. My neighbours name was John, same as mine, and he was good man a temperate man..a quiet likeable man who never caused anyone any harm, so was his late wife , the poor bastard probably died of a broken heart. i'm sorry for my language

Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    11:16 PM

Re: last night

clancy....((((HUG))))

SnoozeControl

I'm sorry to hear about your neighbor, but it sounds like he died peacefully. Its sad for his wife though, I hope she has family to take care of her.

Are you okay?

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed you said late wife.

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    05:16 AM

It's always the good ones to go first, I wouldn't mourn too much he will be with his wife now and probably happy again.

Senior Member StupidCowboyTricks's Avatar
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    08:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Clancy
    I'm tellin' you...it never rains but it f'kin, pours. While I was having fun in the forum last night, my neighbour passed away. Such a nice guy...always well turned out, n' dapper. A quiet respectful man.

He lived alone. I remember talking to snooze on line a good while ago, and I heard a noise coming from downstairs ...I mentioned to her, then I broke off our conversation to go and check. This was around 2am (UK) I stood outside his place listening, but I decided to knock on his door, and I'm saying his name so's not to frighten the guy. He came to the door, and I explained that I thought I heard a thump coming from his appartment, and I wanted to make sure he was ok.

The next day he met my wife and handed her a boxed cake, and said share this with John, and tell him thanks for his concern.

I had my music on till late last night/morning ...but I'm mindfull to keep it low.so it doesn't disturb anyone, and since that time, I'd stopped using my good headphones late on at night just in case....because they blocked out everything....but there was no noise, he slipped away in his sleep.

What I'm feeling right now is rage. Rage when I see some waste of space junkie bastard , walking about the town in a flaked out stupor, who doesn't give a toss what he shoots up his vein. My neighbours name was John, same as mine, and he was good man a temperate man..a quiet likeable man who never caused anyone any harm, so was his late wife , the poor bastard probably died of a broken heart. i'm sorry for my language
    John I'm sorry you are feeling anger, sadness and grief.
    I hope you will feel better about things later on today.
    Did he have family near?

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time

Tough one Clancy. I'm sorry to hear of your sadness but at least he was fortunate enough to have a good and caring neighbour.

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Clancy
    the poor bastard probably died of a broken heart. i'm sorry for my language
    Bless him, and you for being so caring X

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    04:16 AM

He was blessed to have you for a neighbour Clancy. The hurt will pass....big hug...
    A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    09:16 PM

Unhappy Re: last night

Clancy So sorry about your friend John..what a shame for sure. Seems he went in peace which is a blessing.. You go ahead and be angry, and grieve for your friend..
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

I think, therefore I post chonsigirl's Avatar
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    11:16 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Oh, that is sad Clancy. He died peacefully, and is in a better place now. He is happy there with his beloved wife.
    *big hug*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast