Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 0900 sunday morning

Local Date
    01-26-2020
    Local Time
    12:55 AM

Re: 0900 sunday morning

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    i just called my own SO for the 6th time on these people. i've been over there in my uniform, they know i'm a cop, they are all illegals, and i can't do a damn thing about it.

I find it very disturbing that you, who has an "in" with the local police, cannot get this situation resolved.

If you cannot, how can the average citizen who does not even know the procedure for handling this type of annoyance hope to handle a problem like this?

It seems all our laws just protect the wrong-doers more and more and screw with the honest lawbiding citizens. Our laws on illegals must change.

I think if you cannot show citizenship, you should be removed -- not given a year to show up in court on a complaint. This just doesn't make any sense!

Local Date
    01-26-2020
    Local Time

we can't arrest them simply because they are illegals. we have to have probable cause or a criminal complaint. and they know it. last time i called out a cruiser i told my buddy to ask for their IDs. none of them had a valid ID. they don't drive, so we can't get them on that. they get picked up daily for labor. my only hope here is the landlord, he's going to decline to renew their lease which expires end of march. in the interim, i just endure. but i sure as hell get a cruiser out here every time..... oh, they take the supermarket shopping carts, which is grand theft. i may well get the store manager to file charges.

Local Date
    01-26-2020
    Local Time

I was born in the USA but couldn't prove it right away. A security guard once asked my beloved if she was a citizen. When she said no, he asked for her green card. If she had said yes, that would have been the end of the converation.

We should have a national ID card.

Local Date
    01-26-2020
    Local Time
    05:55 AM

The authorities are definitely cracking down over here. We have had 3 people at work that have had ther visa applications turned down. A brazilian lady, a Thai girl married to a Brit and a Thai girl over here on her own.
    We scrutinise their paperwork when we employ them or we could be in serious trouble.
    A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    10:55 PM

Just wanted to say, this is a very volatile subject. And I am not for illegal immigration. My Mexican roommates don't like them coming over here in droves either. It is not fair. It is illegal. And it always kind of angers and surprsises me that people do not get that. They are illegals. Sure that sounds bad, but that is what they are illegal aliens. This is the only way to describe them. They don't abide by our rules, and they make babies in order to be able to say here (too many I might add). They do not and will not learn about laws or even normal consideration for neighbors. I for one resent even having to live near them or even see them around my environment. Call me "racist" and "prejudiced" all you want, but that aint gonna change my mind or shut me up. Illegal aliens should not be here!, but they are here!. To me this is a huge problem where I live. And I am fed up with them!

Local Date
    01-26-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Accountable
    I was born in the USA but couldn't prove it right away. A security guard once asked my beloved if she was a citizen. When she said no, he asked for her green card. If she had said yes, that would have been the end of the converation.

We should have a national ID card.
    That's a very valid point. My mother was born in Germany. The first time she crossed into Canda she went through such a to-do, she lied thereafter and never had another problem crossing the border.

Local Date
    01-26-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    we can't arrest them simply because they are illegals. we have to have probable cause or a criminal complaint. and they know it. last time i called out a cruiser i told my buddy to ask for their IDs. none of them had a valid ID. they don't drive, so we can't get them on that. they get picked up daily for labor. my only hope here is the landlord, he's going to decline to renew their lease which expires end of march. in the interim, i just endure. but i sure as hell get a cruiser out here every time..... oh, they take the supermarket shopping carts, which is grand theft. i may well get the store manager to file charges.

I guess I just don't understand. Being here illegally is against the law. Why can't we do something about it sooner than a year? Is it just cause it has not been made a high priority yet?

Local Date
    01-26-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron
    Just wanted to say, this is a very volatile subject. And I am not for illegal immigration. My Mexican roommates don't like them coming over here in droves either. It is not fair. It is illegal. And it always kind of angers and surprsises me that people do not get that. They are illegals. Sure that sounds bad, but that is what they are illegal aliens. This is the only way to describe them. They don't abide by our rules, and they make babies in order to be able to say here (too many I might add). They do not and will not learn about laws or even normal consideration for neighbors. I for one resent even having to live near them or even see them around my environment. Call me "racist" and "prejudiced" all you want, but that aint gonna change my mind or shut me up. Illegal aliens should not be here!, but they are here!. To me this is a huge problem where I live. And I am fed up with them!
    1. My point was that you assume illegal Mexican because of the accent and laziness. You may well be right often, but odds are you are often wrong as well.
    2. I never used the word 'racist.' You don't deny being prejudiced. That's a start.
    3. Far from shutting you up, I encouraged you to post more. I believe that expressing your opinion will help you see it and polish it into something of which you can be proud. I don't have to like it, but you should be proud of it.

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    11:55 PM

Re: ...Mexican illegals

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Accountable
    wow

Wow ?

Got yourself a live one my friend. Ill just be over her in the corner if you need me. LOL !
    Attached Images  
    I AM AWESOME MAN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4