Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    05:58 PM

Re: Free tarot readings

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrehawke
    Thanks, Koan!
    You're welcome!

I smiled all day just because I got to use the word "fruitless" last night. Hope you feel better too.

Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time

That was very complete and impressive!

Hollywood18

Smile Re: Free tarot readings

I tried your hyperlink and it "couldn't find the server." That's disappointing...Oh well. Thanks, though. I think that's cool that you used to do it professionally. It's so interesting. My mum is into that, too, but she's just learning. I have a good friend who does tarot, too.

anomaly
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time

The link is still good. Just rechecked it. Must have been a temp problem. Try it again and use refresh if it doesn't go through.

Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time

I have my reading, posted below.

My question was whether I am on the right track with my school/career goals. I've been working and going to school for a long time, and still have 2 years left before I reach my first goal. I'm more and more tired these days, the kind where you can't quite get back to normal energy levels no matter how much you rest.

I will finish my degree, if only to prove to myself that I can (how's that for obstinate and vain?!). But I don't know if I will continue on for additional degrees, or if I might change track altogether.

I've mentioned before that I am going for an accounting degree. I enjoy my job, and the work is pleasant. But it doesn't light a fire in my soul, I don't jump out of bed eager to start the day. Is that a possibility for any of us? I'm not sure.

This past week, my mother sent me my college ACT scores that I took at age 17. I've never seen them before, so that was fun for me! I rate highly in creative arts and social sciences...neither of which I use in my profession.

I feel increasingly compelled to write, but then grow annoyed with myself. What have I got to say that's so important? That people want to hear about?

I'm sooooo confused! So here's my reading:

1) Two of Swords
    2) Queen of Disks
    3) The Moon
    4) Knight of Cups
    5) Chariot
    6) Two of Cups
    7) Emperor
    8) Sun
    9) Prince of Disks
    10) Eight of Cups
    11) Ace of Disks
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Aristotle

anomaly
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time

Sorry it took so long, Anna K.

I don't like to do these things "on the run" and there are some subtle energies at work here.

1. You have called a truce to the battles in your life. Perhaps looking for a rest perhaps hoping for an easier way to live. You are a natural fighter and it is hard to resist a fight but things have not worked out the way you wanted and you grew weary of the constant outflow of energy.

2. Your view of the world is not attractive to you. You are the queen but you are the queen of a barren wasteland. (Sorry but these cards are quite blunt). It is not that the land is barren just your view of it. If you like to control your environment then, perhaps, you have been excercising too much control and not allowed in the things that make life spicy. The things that are not controlable.

3. Your obstacle is feeling like you can't trust...the world or people. A fear of being led astray or taken advantage of. This fear is what makes sense of the last card.

4. You want and need to feel a deeper connection with your family and those close to you. You want to reach out but may not know how to reach them. I would guess this is where your real happiness resides, not in your career goals.

5. You have a history of moving on before matters are fully dealt with. You reach a tolerance level then don your armor and ride away. It is a good skill to be able to move on when it is time and/or you have had enough...at the same time, make sure these matters are things that you can leave unresolved.

6. You are good at love. You love quickly if not completely and you love many (not to imply the physical aspects of this. It must be confusing that you love yet others do not fully perceive the love that you hold for them. You are used to giving and not used to receiving...except in small ways that don't cut it in the end.

7. You want are likely to find that a man in your life will fill your expectations of what a partner should be. As a strong person it is hard to find a person you can trust with control and decision making but it is worth the wait.

8. You need a break and it looks like you will get one. So you called your truce and take a break and someone shows up to make sure things keep working while you are on vacation.

9. This is good for a while. Then you need to go back. Which is fine, you will be ready to dive in with new ideas and new understanding. This card also has to do with your son and his needing guidance and advice from you in a more adult way that has been the case in the past. Perhaps with his own career choices or with other matters. I feel that it is more career oriented. Whatever the matter is, you will be prepared to deal with it and happy for a reason to jump back in again.

10. Not that your input will be received in the way you intend. When you return try to resume control again gently. Give 'em an inch and they don't want to give it back.

11. Don't worry about power struggles. There is a new understanding and approach to life at hand. That is what is happening right now. You need a break to have the opportunity to move forward.

Now, for my additional comments. You are concerned about your career choice. I don't pick up that it is a bad one. It doesn't feel like a perfect one, but it will suffice. Don't let yourself slack off at the end. You will kick yourself in the pants if you waste your time that you have already spent. Even if you are just accumulating skills that lead to the next thing they are all steps on the ladder. Careers are good distractions, in a way. The point is to keep you busy. Give you a sense of purpose. If it doesn't satisfy you it doesn't mean that it is the wrong career maybe it just needs a suppliment. If you express yourself clearly then you will satisfy your needs. Thinking only makes things worse sometimes. Overanalysing. Joy can be found in the simplest things. (It really can) Then there is no joy. Then it returns.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    01:58 AM

I asked a general question but it was on a subject, have to say some of the current situation cards were a little scary, but I can't read them properly, so Koan, please

1st card: The fool
    2nd card: The Knight of Wands
    3rd card: The Prince of Disks
    4th card: The Moon
    5th card: The Five of Wands
    6th card: The Six of Wands
    7th card: The Four of Swords
    8th card: The Nine of Disks
    9th card: The Six of Cups
    10th card: The Princess of Wands
    11th card: Art
    Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time

Koan, that was so accurate that I have goose bumps. Thank you!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Aristotle

anomaly
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Hi, Letha.

Here's what I see.

1. The fool can be a wonderful card. It is your attitude to allow folly and take things in stride. Your ability to do whatever is before you without letting fear of the future scare you away. It the sign of opening yourself to receive new things into your life and you probably feel like you are on the edge of moving on to a new phase...whatever that will end up being, you are open to it.

2. Court cards can represent someone in your life or an aspect of yourself. I think this is your "flopmate" or boyfriend who is rushing in a direction that is good for him but makes you feel like you are being carried away with him or caught up in something that is really his deal and not yours.

3. You are trying to express to him what direction you want to go in but do not want to hurt his feelings or take away from what he is trying to do. The question is how to express your feelings and desires without him taking it the wrong way.

4. Your goals are different. This is an obstacle. Not insurmountable but definately challenging until you make things clear. There is no "trickery" just misunderstanding that needs to be cleared up.

5. This is a point or area in which you have seen failure in the past and so you may be putting off telling him how you feel out of fear from the past results. (Except that you have the Fool attitude so you may be moving beyond this affecting you) Regardless. It is the "foundation" of the situation.

6. You save things up then make a decision kaboom. No warning. No discussion. You've already figured it out thank you very much.

7. This time its a bit different. You want to find a way to work alongside of each other.

8. You are beneficial to each other. You can help each other attain your goals and that makes it a good relationship.

9. If you are thinking, where the emotions? Here it is. The pay off. If it seems that you are lacking an emotional connection it is true, right now. You both have things you need to accomplish...different things. Once you are both set on the path you are searching for you will see and feel clearly how you helped each other and then your emotions will grow to a new level. Basically, just hang on and help each other survive the ride.

10. Your perception of this guy being different and maybe even being the "one" are not just fantasy. If you have doubts they will clear up. This guy brings out a lot of your potential and makes you a better person.

11. Want to get married? That is one of the meanings of this card and I feel applies in the circumstances.

Be patient. You are ready to have things happen and are used to making things happen quickly. Time does not exist in the level of Tarot. Time is only a sequence of events. If one event is delayed it delays the rest of the sequence. And don't forget free will...especially in matters of the heart. Focus on allowing your career ideas and goals to see some progress before the romance fully kicks in. And definately draw boundary lines regarding your direction. Make sure his will does not overshadow yours because he wouldn't want that either if he knew it was happening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast