All Human Life Is Here... capt_buzzard's Avatar
    Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    12:27 PM

Re: Free tarot readings

Quote Originally Posted by koan
    Thanks for the link!

I'm half Irish...My better half, I think.
    Tell me about it. I'm interested where you think you history is? And look in at Irish Family Names Research, I'll be doing a piece on this over the weekend

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    06:27 AM

Hi Koan. I tried the link just now, too. No luck. I have never had a reading, but I'm very curious, after reading what you saw in each members cards. I don't want to impose, but if I get through to the link, would you read mine as well? I'll try again in a while, and I won't yell at you for the results!!
    Thanks!
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

anomaly
    Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    04:27 AM

Of course I'll translate. Try the basic site then click on the left handed tarot link. You might have better luck starting at the "home". If you still can't get it to work let me know and I'll draw the cards for you here.

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    12:27 PM

Thank you Koan, said it was all a little scary.
    Not sure about getting married though, I ignored "well you could move in with me" three times the other day.
    I would say you're spot on, thank you again
    Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by koan
    Of course I'll translate. Try the basic site then click on the left handed tarot link. You might have better luck starting at the "home". If you still can't get it to work let me know and I'll draw the cards for you here.
    Thanks for your time, koan. I tried again, and still getting "this page cannot be displayed." What now?
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

anomaly
    Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time

BabyRider,

Based on the cards I drew for you I got the following message. (I use a different layout so the numbers are different)

1. You come from a fairly well off background. You were raised in an environment where your basic needs and beyond were always met.

2. You were not satisfied with what life seemed to be offering you and intuitively felt there was something more that you were missing or being prevented from finding.

3. Your reaction to feeling "cheated" or missing out was to rebel and be quite indolent. You indulged in feeling sorry for yourself or making up for lost time.

4. At the same time, the background that you were rebelling against offered you the self assurance to survive and gave you inner strength. If you haven't recognized this you will.

5. Because of your strong sense of self you have managed to do fairly well for yourself, sometimes despite odds.

6. You have recently met (recent in Tarot time) someone that is influencing your thoughts and perceptions. This person seems, and may be, very wise and someone you could look up to or trust their advice.

7. As a result of meeting this person you have begun (will begin?) to change a lot about your outlook and maybe even your goals. It could even be a complete turn around but the key word is Change.

8. Along with the change comes a desire to isolate yourself somewhat and let all the new parts of yourself settle in. You may feel distracted or have less tolerance for the company of others until you become adapted and feel sure of yourself again.

9. You do not feel the need to rebel so much anymore. You have decided to slow down a bit.

10. The people close to you may sense some changes happening but don't know why and so they are worried about why they don't feel as connected.

11. You are gaining new ideas about what life means to you. Learning to express yourself in new ways.

12. The energy you are putting out is mostly just telling people what they want to hear or sacrificing your own morals and ideas to get along with the people currently around you.

13. As a result you are receiving energy to the effect of "what a martyr I am" or "see how strong I am that I can deal with you?"

The interactions may involve you telling it as you see it but I think you only slip in your view point in subtle ways that they normally don't notice.

14. What you get is the ability to stay focused and see your affect upon the world in a creative and powerful way.

15. What you don't get is the ability to charge forward sword blazing and take control visibly by force.

It seems things are going in good directions. Just stick to the course and don't try to figure out exactly what is happening. Enjoy yourself and explore the new side of your personality that evolves through the changes that are taking place.

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time

That was stone-cold spooky. I liked it A LOT! Wow. I'm sitting here thoroughly amazed. The very first line threw me, because I don't come from a "well-off" background (as I see well-off), but my needs were always met. My mom made sure of that. The rest is so astoundingly accurate. That's quite a talent you have there, koan. Thank you very much!
    ~Darrel Worley~

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    07:27 AM

koan ~

Your link sends people to "http:///"....there is no URL there. When you mouse over the link, in the lower left corner of the screen, it shows where clicking will send you, and all that is there is "http:///".

Try this instead.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!

anomaly
    Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time

Thanks for fixing the link. I believe it was fine at the beginning but got corrupted somehow. Of course it can just be typed in or pasted to the address box as well.

Local Date
    10-17-2019
    Local Time
    07:27 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Glad to help. A question (sincerely curious, not trying to stir things up)...how do you do a long-distance reading for someone?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast