Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the weirdest person you've met?

anomaly
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    12:05 AM

Who's the weirdest person you've met?

I meet weird people so often its hard to think of them as weird anymore. The latest is a psychic drywaller. He told me a few of his psychic friends who, along with him, did work with the police and government, were all killed by a woman who overdosed them with heroine and made them look like drug user accidents. He claims to be on the run now...hope I didn't blow his cover! He is weird because he is a successful business owner not some quack on a street corner. And he doesn't seem schizophrenic...I've known a few and its not the same.

I get a kick out of him anyway and he laughs at all my jokes so its a good relationship.

What breed of people make you go hmmmmm?

anomaly
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time

Re: Who's the weirdest person you've met?

Update on the psychic drywaller. He directed me to a church in Vancouver which, he claims, a lot of aliens like to go to. He said I would recognize them as not being human. If this is true, does it mean that aliens haven't found "God" either and they think they will find "Him" here? Some might say the aliens are proof that the Christian church is the best. Maybe they think it is the weirdest? I wonder what they would say if they knew aliens liked to hang out and listen to their sermons. Would they try to incorporate alien issues into the sermon?

Maybe I should go to this church and meet the aliens so I can add them to the "weirdest people" list.

I'm starting to think maybe I am the weirdest person you all know.

There has to be some other stories out there. I don't say 'weird' like its a bad thing.

anomaly
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time

I don't mean weird like it's a bad thing!

I knew this guy about twelve years ago who was convinced he knew how to create the Star Trek replicator using holograms to create the form and power the device by tapping into energy ffom the core of the Earth.

Need I say more?

PS There's gotta be some Trekkies out there who think he could do this.

Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    02:05 AM

Hmm...I'm the weirdest person I know...

Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    03:05 AM

I have some weird neighbours, they run away if you try to talk to them... avoid eye contact and peek out from behind the blinds at us when we are on the street or getting in the car... creepy.

One day Fedex delivered something and they would not open the door.. I signed for it because I happened to be out front... I figured they would eventually have to ask me for their package... a couple of days later I found a note scrawled on a piece of cardboard sticking out of my mailbox instructing me to leave the package on their porch.. I looked over at the house and saw the curtain move.. they were watching me.

She disappeared for a while (the wife) and I had my husband look over the back fence to make sure there were no mounds of freshly dug earth back there.

Then one day out of the blue... my doorbell rang and here was the wife at my door with a cake.. she said it was extra and asked if I liked cake.. I didn't want it - but didn't want to hurt her feelings.. so I said okay and took it from her... and there was this ackward silence and then she said..
    "I will wait while you cut the piece you want' so I had to go and cut a slice and then bring the rest back to her... very odd.

anomaly
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time

That is soooooo great! I love weird people...can't leave them alone. Your neighbours would hate me.

Hysterical she took the cake back. Why didn't she just bring a few slices? You survived that one quite well.

I had some friends that used to peek out their blinds constantly while I was there. Never completely figured out why but planned a few tricks that I never had the opportunity to play out.

My neighbour likes to spy. I like to wave at her whenever I catch her. Usually stops it for a while. (Especially if you are naked at the time.) Heehee.

Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    08:05 AM

My dad has to be the wierdest most misunderstood person I know.
    Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    03:05 AM

Quote Originally Posted by letha
    My dad has to be the wierdest most misunderstood person I know.
    letha.. do you understand him?

koan ~ these people are bizarre, I have only seen them leave home maybe 3 times in the past year and their car is one of those starsky and hutch cars.. Grand Torino. Tomato Red with a big white stripe

I didn't eat the cake!!!

Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    10:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by koan
    a psychic drywaller
    I'm having trouble with this term. Has it got anything at all to do with building walls?

Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    11:05 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Koan where are you from? your ideas are so intense, there are weirdos everywhere, i just don't pay-attention...on occasion i will chat with people, depends on my mood, DRYWALL -- sheetrock hangers, right? so for Miriam, the Miriam we rented our first home from and the one that lives with us.... my husband wants to know if you feel anything else from the letter?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast