Thread: Past lives.

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:50 PM

Past lives.

I remember quite a few of them...nobody famous yet

Why is it that so many people used to be Cleopatra or Napolean? I was a poor Irish woman once who's husband left me for a younger woman. Isn't that unusual. I was also a really nasty Roman politician...that's why I don't trust them. I've been a priestess twice, one Egyptian, one Atlantean (still not famous though), a nasty little kitchen witch in England

But now I'm just going on.........

If you remember one, who were you?

If you have odd attractions to places or memories of places you haven't been, what are they?

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    06:50 PM

Re: Past lives.

I was a commoner in Medieval times, female I believe.

I was also a pioneer woman and places south of my fair city are exceptionally familiar to me.

I have a very very strong attraction to Vancouver Island, I believe it calls for me, I think I am meant to life the "hippie life" there and every time I think about it I get a deep stirring inside and I have no control of it.
    �You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    07:50 PM

two things have always been powerfully evocative for me...the tropics and underwater realm...and England. my shaman is a shark. and my life in England was during Liz l reign. maybe as a bawdy barmaid. ..or mayhaps will be.

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

Being drawn to places is definately a sign re past lives. There are a number of places I would love to visit to see if I get that feeling of recognition.

Lady Cop. A bawdy barmaid! LOL somehow I can see that being true.

Local Date
    08-22-2019
    Local Time
    12:50 AM

I find this subject very fascinating. I have a personal theory about it. I think the memories are very real. The sense of deja vu is very real. I dont think the past lives are our own, but that of our ancestors that lived before us. ALL of them. Our cells have memory. It's in our very dna. Since we are the living result of our entire family tree, I think the lives of our ancestors speak through our genetic makeup. Now say for instance, one of our ancestors had a certain traumatic event in their life that may have resulted in that life being cut off abruptly, maybe thats why we get 'memory' of it. It seems that most past life memories involve such a trauma. Who knows? It's just a theory.
    ~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

How does a person know about past lives? I'm so confused! I tend to whine when I'm confused, has anyone noticed that? (LOL)

I had an in-depth astrology chart done for me once. It said I was deeply involved in Roman politics at one time - perhaps I knew you then, Koan. Perhaps I poisoned someone, who knows? I can't remember what else it said. I should hunt to see if I can dig that up.

I am not a very mystical person. I feel completely out of my element when the conversation turns to things like this, but I have had a few inexplicable things happen over the years. Even the hard-headed get a bit of mystery from time to time!

I'll tell you a story, and see what you think of it ~

I used to have this recurring dream, starting when I was a teen. It starts from nothing. I am in a house. I know it is on the beach, though I can't actually smell the salt. There are several people with me, families, children. Everyone is scared. Everyone is looking to me. I feel as if I've been bounced in from nowhere, and I don't know who these people are, or why they are afraid. But I can feel their fear, and my own resignation.

There is a sudden noise from outside, some distance from the house. The children begin to cry, and I snap at their parents to silence them. (At the same time I am outside of myself, and I am shocked at how mean that was.) There is a tunnel beneath the house, and I open the trapdoor, herding everyone into it. There isn't time for me to follow them. An angry mob of men arrives at the house; they are yelling.

I am now fully attached to myself, I no longer feel as if I am me and watching me at the same time. I close the trap door, turn, and run out of the house. I run directly towards the beach. The feel of sand sucking at my feet is irritating, my legs feel on fire, but I know the sand will be tightly packed where the tide went out. I just have to make it that far, unseen.

I don't make it. The men see me, and holding torches, they come after me. It doesn't evolve into one of those horrible dreams where you are trying to outrun something, and just can't. This is more immediate. I can't explain it.

There are large rocks on the beach, huge, 3 times taller than people. I make it to one of those ricks, and try to hide behind it, to get to the water. A man comes around the other side. I can feel his hatred of me as much as I can feel the sand beneath my feet. I also feel his knife biting into my skin, through my heart, and I feel his joy as well as the twist of that knife in my heart. Physically, not emotionally.

And at that point, I begin to separate again. I start telling myself I cannot die in a dream or I will die. So I see my body fall. And then I wake up.

I moved to Oregon in 1998. One of the first places I went to was Cannon Beach. The beach has huge rocks, 3 times talller than people. When I saw Haystack Rock, I sat down. My knees completely gave out. Took me a couple of hours to get the nerve to go near that rock. But finally my kids grew bored and loud enought that we went to explore it.

Haystack Rock is not the rock from my dream, I don't think. Haystack has tidepools all around it, where the one in my dream was simply imbedded in sand, no "extra" smaller rocks nearby. But I haven't had the dream since then.

I have no idea what that's all about. Koan, I'm begging for your expertise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Haystack Rock.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	808  
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Aristotle

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

Interesting theory, Raven.

I believe it was the essence that is "me" that was the people of my past lives because the memories are like any other memory that I have in experiencing them, except I look different.

Also I watched myself in the mirror, not on drugs, and watched my face change into a multitude of other faces. My eyes did not stay the same colour but still looked the same through the window of the pupil. I have had my memories confirmed by other psychics who I did not tell of my memories prior to the "reading".

A Karenina. That gives a bit of an answer to your first query, I hope.

Second query not as easy.

Recurring dreams have significant difference IMO to vivid dreams. It can mean an unresolved issue, a past life or preparation for something that will be happening in your life.

I think that your dream had some symbolism and some past life connection. The rock was where you were murdered, when you came across a similar place, the dreams stopped because you were there and you did not die. It released you from the dream because it became obvious that it was the past and no longer a threat to you. There are some aspects to the dream regarding your interaction with the people in it that have carried over into the way you interact or have interacted with people in this life. A strange sense of responsibility and the need to protect people even if they are not your responsibility directly. You may have had moment when you suddenly felt afraid or in danger while walking alone. I think you were actually a man when you were murdered. I also think the murder had strange circumstances. You were being made an example of. It was not an unplanned murder nor a murder resulting from having done something directly to the murderers that caused them to want to kill you. You were a threat to them because of your position or something you were involved in.

If any of this gives you a shiver then it is probably accurate information.
    Something as traumatic as that usually causes subconscious reactions to situations out of the blue until that part of you realizes that this is a different life and the danger is gone. Your visit to the beach probably released you from a few phenomenons or behaviours that didn't make sense to you before.

Hope that is helpful.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

koan, it was very helpful, thank you. Chillbumps galore. I'd ramble on in my usual fashion, but I need to get some sleep. Muah! Thanks again.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Aristotle

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

I JUST REMEMBERED! i was the bumbling Inspector Clouseau!

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I have past life memories of being worshipped by men. It was kinda fun stamping on a trail of balls, I wonder who I was. Oh, wait, that is a RL fantasy. God, I must have some serious issues.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast