Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 5th of April Menu

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:02 AM

Re: 5th of April Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lil~Basco
    ahahaha...I already know what it feels like! *wonder if clipper has any hot chocolate in here?*

What's on your agenda today Chris?
    Oh a hot chocolate would go down a treat wouldn't it, even though the weather here actually is quite nice for a change.

Today's agenda? Well we are just coming up to 2pm, so I will be getting ready for lunch. After that my brother will soon be coming home from school, and when that happens all hell breaks loose hahaha. So I tend to not try to plan too far ahead in the day, because I have no idea what is going to happen, especially in our household!! I'm going to be cleaning the house tommorow, which will be great fun (ahem) so really just trying to relax for the rest of today, if that's possible hehe.

How about yourself, I suppose the snow you had might change a few of the plans that u did have for the day??

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Clipper
    Had a great snowball fight with the boys at the bus stop this morning......2 against Dad meant I got clobbered....time to double up their chores......
    Hahaha Oh I bet that will make them think about doing that again in a hurry huh!!

Supporting Member
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:02 AM

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb84uk
    Oh a hot chocolate would go down a treat wouldn't it, even though the weather here actually is quite nice for a change.

Today's agenda? Well we are just coming up to 2pm, so I will be getting ready for lunch. After that my brother will soon be coming home from school, and when that happens all hell breaks loose hahaha. So I tend to not try to plan too far ahead in the day, because I have no idea what is going to happen, especially in our household!! I'm going to be cleaning the house tommorow, which will be great fun (ahem) so really just trying to relax for the rest of today, if that's possible hehe.

How about yourself, I suppose the snow you had might change a few of the plans that u did have for the day??
    Snow won't change my plans...am at work! *sigh* Tho I'd like to be hiking right about now in it! If ya lived closer...I'd hire you to clean my house!

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil~Basco
    Snow won't change my plans...am at work! *sigh* Tho I'd like to be hiking right about now in it! If ya lived closer...I'd hire you to clean my house!
    hahaha everyone seems to want to hire me for their house duties. Chonsi wanted me to cut her grass, and now you!! I'm going to have to start my own cleaning business, as at this rate I could make a fortune. All I need is a catchy name hmmm, any ideas??

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Yeah, I hated waking up to snow this morning!! Had to clean my car off! My poor aunt is coming in from San Francisco on Friday, hoping to get outta the rain. But they're calling for t-storms on Friday & rain on Saturday!

I'll take some eggs, bacon, & coffee, please!

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Good morning Ob, hope all is well!!

Crikey you have snow too, and thunderstorms and rain predicted. It does seem that Mother Nature is having a field day lately.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb84uk
    Good morning Ob, hope all is well!!

Crikey you have snow too, and thunderstorms and rain predicted. It does seem that Mother Nature is having a field day lately.
    Basco & I live in the same state. She's just more in the mountains than me. But I HATE snow!!! I wouldn't care if I never saw another flake! <-- This is my idea of fun!!

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by observer1
    Basco & I live in the same state. She's just more in the mountains than me. But I HATE snow!!! I wouldn't care if I never saw another flake! <-- This is my idea of fun!!
    Hehehe well we clearly are at the opposite ends of the weather scale then. I love snow, and just wish we would get it more often. Perhaps I should just move a lot further up North, that would solve my problems hehehe.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

I'll pass on the gator tail and baked beans but the rest of the meals sound delicious. Have a great day everyone! I'm heading to work.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Well I'm really curious about this gator tail, even though it's supposed to taste like chicken. I may have a tad, as long as somebody else does though before me hahaha.

See ya Peg, have a nice day!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast