Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Chicken Qabalah

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    06:25 PM

Re: The Chicken Qabalah

Quote Originally Posted by koan

X. LOOK HARD ENOUGH AT ANYTHING AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SEE EVERYTHING.

this is true...

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

V. THIS DEFECT CAN NOT BE REPAIRED, BUT IT CAN BE OVERCOME.

oh, yeah. Back to the Command-Rants.

The text from the book on this one is very brief and can't be worded better.
    Caution: Most people will be happier if they never try to overcome this defect. That is why most people in the world find it so easy to believe the most outrageous religious concepts without batting an eyelash. Ther rest of us brave and foolish souls must consciously misuse our defective powers of perception to our advantage. This is done by Qabalistic study and thought.
    I think there is more than one way to do it. But a lot of it comes down to the basic Qabalah in the end.

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    All is one.
    I understand this to be true. Or at least I think thats our purpose or intent, our reason for being. However its not practical. Its not working. Our differences and intolerance are too great. We percieve eachother as enemies and act accordingly. In our essence we are one, in our living and acting world we are very seperate. We still havent found the link that will join us. Something very grand and spectacular must happen for that to be realized.
    Why just include people in your vision of "One"? Perhaps that is the key to the misunderstanding.
    Rhetoric.
    Yeah, well, you kind of have to read the whole thing just like any other book. These are excerpts meant to illicit questions not judgments.
    We create life, we birth. The heavens create explosions which in turn create new life, a birth of a different sort. The Earth itself is a manifestation of daily creation, providing us with food to eat, water to drink and air to breathe. It all came from something somewhere. Life is creation by nature. Its something, it is, it exists and its real.
    No it all comes from nothing. There is more nothing in the world than anything else.

The command-rants are a great explanation as to how Qabalah works. In the sixth, he mentions technique. It is the opposite technique of the Buddhist meditation but with the same desired result. In this case the mind is overworked until it can't think anymore. It covers everything until the only thing left is nothing. Then rants 7, 8, 9 are different aspects of "As above so below, as below so above" the reason it's split into three is part of the whole exhaust your mind trip. The final principle is meant to get you to the point of knowing Nothing. Which would be really awesome.

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    07:25 PM

Why just include people in your vision of "One"? Perhaps that is the key to the misunderstanding.

*sigh*
    As opposed to....... ?
    Puppies ? Turtles ? The Creature from the Black Lagoon ?
    Enlighten me.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nomad
    Rhetoric.

Yeah, well, you kind of have to read the whole thing just like any other book. These are excerpts meant to illicit questions not judgments.

Your not wielding your shiny sword because you like the way it sprinkles pretty colors all over the place ?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nomad
    We create life, we birth. The heavens create explosions which in turn create new life, a birth of a different sort. The Earth itself is a manifestation of daily creation, providing us with food to eat, water to drink and air to breathe. It all came from something somewhere. Life is creation by nature. Its something, it is, it exists and its real.

No it all comes from nothing. There is more nothing in the world than anything else.

Prove that ! Nothing is nothing. All that vast empty nothing up there is something. Its not void of anything just because theres not a planet there. Quarks are something.
    I AM AWESOME MAN

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

*sigh*
    As opposed to....... ?
    Puppies ? Turtles ? The Creature from the Black Lagoon ?
    Enlighten me.

Your not wielding your shiny sword because you like the way it sprinkles pretty colors all over the place ?

Prove that ! Nothing is nothing. All that vast empty nothing up there is something. Its not void of anything just because theres not a planet there. Quarks are something.
    Including rocks and trees and outerspace. Everything. One.

If I make you see pretty colours then I'm happy.

As the the last, Duquette says:
    Physicists cannot even say with any certainty that matter, as most people think of it, exists at all. The components of atoms, (protons, neutrons, electrons, quarks, etc) are not matter. They are tendencies.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

[quote=koan;498503]Including rocks and trees and outerspace. Everything. One.

If I make you see pretty colours then I'm happy.

As the the last, Duquette says:
    Physicists cannot even say with any certainty that matter, as most people think of it, exists at all. The components of atoms, (protons, neutrons, electrons, quarks, etc) are not matter. They are tendencies.
    the mass of a proton (0.938 GeV/c2) to the sum of the masses of two up quarks and one down quark (total of 0.02 GeV/c2).

If it has mass its something.
    I AM AWESOME MAN

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

If it has mass its something.
    IV. WE PERCEIVE THERE IS A CREATION, TIME AND SPACE, HEAVEN AND EARTH BECAUSE OF A FUNDAMENTAL DEFECT IN OUR POWERS OF PERCEPTION.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by koan View Post
    IV. WE PERCEIVE THERE IS A CREATION, TIME AND SPACE, HEAVEN AND EARTH BECAUSE OF A FUNDAMENTAL DEFECT IN OUR POWERS OF PERCEPTION.

That doesnt mean anything. Of course our powers of perception are limited. Were floating in space. Which by the way...gravity is something. Its real.
    If something has mass, it is, am I right ?
    I AM AWESOME MAN

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

That doesnt mean anything.
    End it there and you might be on to something.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    The Torah conveys its messages simultaneously on different levels of meaning. In general there are four levels, referred to by the Hebrew acronym "PaRDeS": the simple level (Peshat), the allusion (Remez), homiletic (Drush), and the secret (Sod). There is, furthermore, another dimension which transcends all these four levels. The final two are normally referred to as the mystical dimension, that of Kabbalah and Chasidut.
    We have been faithful to the unbroken chain of Jewish traditional teachings since the Mount Sinai revelation.
    The Kabbalah and its teachings , no less than the Law , are an integral part of the Torah. They are traced back to the revelation to Moses at Sinai, and some of them even before. And must be taught under the supervision of a qualified Rabbi.
    It is not that thing sold in california by Modonna, it is never spelled Qabalah
    There are a number of groups teaching Kabbalah.(there' money in it) Some offer a Judeo-Christian version of Kabbalah, some offer pagan or new-age experiences, others offer an instant fix, self-help type of program I assure you none of these is the authentic Kabbalah

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2