Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So who here watches & follows Nascar?

tmbsgrl

So who here watches & follows Nascar?

I do! I am watching it now.. I have been into it for about 8 or 9 years now-maybe more. My favorite is Dale Jr. #8 and Kevin Harvick #21 & 29 .. My ex got me into it & we always went to races-today they are at Chicagoland raceway (Route 66) in Joilet- Illinois. I am so wishing I was there today!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	415f.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	8919   Click image for larger version

Name:	12106251.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	8920   Click image for larger version

Name:	dale%20jr.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	8921  
    Attached Images  

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    06:09 AM

Re: So who here watches & follows Nascar?

Last year some friends got me into a fantasy NASCAR league. I had never been interested in NASCAR before and about the only drivers I had ever heard of had last name of Petty or Waltrip. Last year I only turned on the race to see if my driver was winning. This year, I am actually getting into the sport and enjoying it. I still don't have any favorite drivers or drivers I don't like but that is changing to. I'm starting to get a dislike for the Busch brothers and even Tony Stewart who comes across as an arrogant SOB. Maybe I am wrong. I kinda like cheater Jimmie Johnson for some reason.

tmbsgrl

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Zapple
    Last year some friends got me into a fantasy NASCAR league. I had never been interested in NASCAR before and about the only drivers I had ever heard of had last name of Petty or Waltrip. Last year I only turned on the race to see if my driver was winning. This year, I am actually getting into the sport and enjoying it. I still don't have any favorite drivers or drivers I don't like but that is changing to. I'm starting to get a dislike for the Busch brothers and even Tony Stewart who comes across as an arrogant SOB. Maybe I am wrong. I kinda like cheater Jimmie Johnson for some reason.
    As long as you don't like Gorden.. lol

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    01:09 PM

I like it but they don't show it much in this country. Which is a shame cos it is actually better than the snorefest that is Formula One . The only driver I really know of is Matt Kensith, he drove the number 17 DeWalt car if I remember rightly. Oh and I also remember Dick Trickle because that name is hilarious!

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    08:09 AM

Iused be huge into it back in the day,Then i got sick of Dale SR.Then he finally got his and became somewhat interested again so I watch when I can,I don't really follow any one driver but i do pull for Stewart.I like his demeanor and i met him at a home depot opening once.Least year I went too daytona on a off week-end and got too ride in a nascar for three laps at about 190-200 mph.THAT WAS AWSOME,JUST UNREAL.
    So I tune in when I can,I like the close neck and neck rubbin' is raceing kind of thing.If it's a blow out then I move on.

Fans
    Aagainst
    Gorden

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shweet tatersalad

Fans
    Aagainst
    Gorden
    I never did like the way gordon came into Nascar and dominated like he did to make it look so easy, but one thing is for sure, people who consider Gordon to be light in the toes, and hesitant to give him a chance as a Nascar driver couldnt be more ignorant. He dont take no sh!t from no one on or off the race track(happen to see the race where Matt Kenseth recked Gordon on the final lap, and upon climbing out of the race car shoved him five feet into another Dewalt guy? Kenseth wanted no part of it-infact I lost all respect for Kenseth as he backed down in the weakest way possible....made him look like a 10 year old kid.) The man wins 1 out of every 9 races he drives in, so do me a favour and dont judge the man by the color of car his sponsors pay for, and deam it sissy just because his car happens to be the colors of a damn laundry detergent, ok?

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Look,if you want too talk nascar,then you need be ready for some heated debates.
    If you think these conversation can stay calm and civilized then you are following the wrong sport,try golf or men's gymnastics.Out on the track,racing is not a "team" sport,One man(or woman) per car,competing with other cars and turn signals and right of ways are not in the rule book.Gordon was good at whining
    and crying when things did not go his way,hence the name "diaper boy".Even his trophy wife got sick of him.Nascar has a tradition of having drivers that are tough and strong and there is no room in the fans hearts for a wussy type of driver who makes excuses for his short comings.
    I you not ready too rumble,than don't dwell in this subject.I have seen the Daytona 500 three times,once in the stands and twice in the infield.My first time in the infield was the day dale Sr. died,Evil lurks at that track,you can taste and the smell the hate this man brought too the sport.It is he that installed the mind set of alot of fans today,the "my driver is the best and yours sucks".Lines are drawn all across America depending on your driver at every track,it's not a soft sport,so One must learn too take the bad with the good about your driver or car.

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    06:09 AM

Hey guys, play nice.

My driver is not the best, but he is a good sport and a super guy. Michael Waltrip. I don't get to watch many races, but when I do I always like to see Mikey do well.
    "My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Shweet tatersalad
    Look,if you want too talk nascar,then you need be ready for some heated debates.
    If you think these conversation can stay calm and civilized then you are following the wrong sport,try golf or men's gymnastics.Out on the track,racing is not a "team" sport,One man(or woman) per car,competing with other cars and turn signals and right of ways are not in the rule book.Gordon was good at whining
    and crying when things did not go his way,hence the name "diaper boy".Even his trophy wife got sick of him.Nascar has a tradition of having drivers that are tough and strong and there is no room in the fans hearts for a wussy type of driver who makes excuses for his short comings.
    I you not ready too rumble,than don't dwell in this subject.I have seen the Daytona 500 three times,once in the stands and twice in the infield.My first time in the infield was the day dale Sr. died,Evil lurks at that track,you can taste and the smell the hate this man brought too the sport.It is he that installed the mind set of alot of fans today,the "my driver is the best and yours sucks".Lines are drawn all across America depending on your driver at every track,it's not a soft sport,so One must learn too take the bad with the good about your driver or car.
    Nascar is the most frustrating sport in my opinion, I should know, my family has been racing since the late 70's from ARCA to NDWRS. People get frustrated. When I see someone shove a guy twice his size and gets no response I dont call them a "diaper boy". Gordon isnt the only one to complain......almost every race driver complains....its a frustrating sport.

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    When I listen in it seems all they talk about is who is gonna bump who for what they did last week or some other drama,so it gets old sometimes.
    And with that said and the mention of the rainbow retard for the third time,I will now close out this subject as far I am concerned.I do not come here too argue,there are nice folks here too chat with about good things and happy times.So I bid you good bye and light my Fans Against Gordon
    candle and never speak of this again, a bunch of red necks driving in circles is not worth fighting over.See Ya at the beer stand,I'll be the one with the co-ed naked auto racing shirt on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast