Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: UK - James Bulger's Mother Tracks down Killer

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    01:58 AM

UK - James Bulger's Mother Tracks down Killer

Bulger mother 'sees son's killer'

The mother of murdered child James Bulger has told a newspaper how she tracked down one of her son's killers. Denise Fergus said she was "paralysed with hatred" and could not bring herself to confront Robert Thompson.

According to the News of the World, she plans to trace Jon Venables who, with Thompson, was convicted of murdering two-year-old James in 1993.

The killers, who were aged 11 at the time, are in their early twenties and have been granted anonymity for life.

They were released from detention in 2001 having served under eight years and were given new identities and addresses.

According to the News of the World, Mrs Fergus feels that knowing where the men are gives her a sense of power.

She told the paper she had been sent a letter by an anonymous 'well-wisher' in which Thompson's daytime movements were outlined.

The 37-year-old mother of three then went to the area described in the letter on numerous occasions and waited until she found him in September.

She said she recognised him "in an instant. It was such a shock to see him in front of me.

"This was the person who murdered my little James. The person I last saw as a smiling 11-year-old in the dock all those years ago.

"I wanted to rush up to him and scream, 'Why did you kill my child!'. Yet I was turned to stone - paralysed with hatred.

"I was close enough to him, about 20 feet or so, to know without any doubt it was him.

Mrs Fergus said: "I was staring at him and he was none the wiser. Part of me wanted to jump out of the car and punch him but I was paralysed with the hatred I feel for him.

"In the end I just stared after him as he wandered down the street, turned a corner - and was gone."

Mrs Fergus said it was now her aim to find Venables and track him down in the same way.

"It gives me a sense of power knowing I can spot them," she said.

"I have no intention of doing anything - I just want to know what they look like and where they are."

Thompson and Venables, then aged 10, abducted James from a shopping centre in Merseyside and tortured him on a railway line.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4048957.stm

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    05:58 AM

Re: UK - James Bulger's Mother Tracks down Killer

I remember when this happened and it was in all the newspapers over here. if anybody has read the details of what these two adolescents did the poor little boy they will be sickened by it. where does a ten year old boy learn such things? It is a sorry world when a child is not safe and can be harmed by other children in such a sickening way

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    06:58 AM

And no doubt the "police protection" will now move Thomson & Venables at the British taxpayers expense to yet another "safe" place!!

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

It was big news in Canada too, and I expect all over the world.. I remember watching the surveilance Video from the shopping centre and seeing little Jamie lured away, taking the older boys hand so trustingly.

I don't know how young boys can be so evil.. but it happens all the time I come accross news articles so disturbing I don't even repost them. The ones I do post are mild compared to them.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by >>^..^<<
    It was big news in Canada too, and I expect all over the world.. I remember watching the surveilance Video from the shopping centre and seeing little Jamie lured away, taking the older boys hand so trustingly.

I don't know how young boys can be so evil.. but it happens all the time I come accross news articles so disturbing I don't even repost them. The ones I do post are mild compared to them.
    THANKFUL FOR SMALL MERCIES!!

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by abbey
    THANKFUL FOR SMALL MERCIES!!
    LOL ~ I will continue to censor as not to shock anyone severely It's the least I can do.

All Human Life Is Here... capt_buzzard's Avatar
    Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Lightbulb Re: UK - James Bulger's Mother Tracks down Killer

Yes, it was all over the news here too. But you will still see young kid wandering about alone in shopping malls, when their parents are busy window shopping. Security staff every day are finding kids wandering off alone.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

How Noble of the "News of the Screws" to assist in this crusade. I cannot comment on how I would feel about seeing these two, well actually like any parent I can, I would probably attack the pair of them on sight (did I say probably).
    However they are going to be around for quite a time and if they are going to be tracked down every time they move where is it going to end. It is don at the taxpayers expense and it only takes the NOW to flash some money at someone in the relocation chain and bingo it starts again.
    Incidentally I cannot remember which of the kids it was but the lead detective at the tiome said he was the most chilling personality he had ever interviewed, this was a20 year carreer detective talking about a 9 year old.
    Perahps the sentence was incorrect.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

apparently, however, I've heard and I'm not sure if this is common knowledge but Mrs bulger was using her son as a decoy while she went shoplifting. Not that this means she deserved to lose her son in such a brutal way but I thought people might be interested to know this fact.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by beautyful
    apparently, however, I've heard and I'm not sure if this is common knowledge but Mrs bulger was using her son as a decoy while she went shoplifting. Not that this means she deserved to lose her son in such a brutal way but I thought people might be interested to know this fact.
    I'm sure if that statement was true then The News Of The World, admirable paper that it is ( not ) would have had no compunction in printing it.
    I, like most of uk followed the story & i don't ever recall hearing that at the trial.
    And the judicial system the way it is, i'm sure that Thomson & Venables solicitors would have submitted this evidence in court.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast