Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Yes or no?

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    12:33 AM

Re: Yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI
    So your preggos eh? To keep this from happening over and over again, Me thinks Minks should have a little heart to heart with you about the cause of theses things. JMO
    YZ I tried... but when they live on their own, and they plan their life together I guess I am no longer a force to listen too hehehehehe

Sigh....
    �You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    07:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Babies_Mama00
    I have had so many people tell me so many different things threw my pregnancy. Some have told me I am massive, others have told me I am tiny. I know this may be a bit Im not sure of the word, but not normal lol. But can you guys let me know if you think I am huge or tiny please. Thanks. Oh yes and I am 36 weeks and this picture was taken 4 days ago.

You look great

It's so funny whenever i see friends that are expecting i always seem to just reach over and stroke their bellys, i just done it to the bloomin screen

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by minks
    YZ I tried... but when they live on their own, and they plan their life together I guess I am no longer a force to listen too hehehehehe

Sigh....
    Yup, Got the same problem here. My Daughter in-law just announced my second Grand kid is on the way.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Yup, Got the same problem here. My Daughter in-law just announced my second Grand kid is on the way.
    YIpeee grand parents or grand parents to be UNITE Arnold is a new grandpa, oh we are blessed us oldies aren't we hehehehe
    Yes I have come a long way from the initial announcement of this pregnancy... I recall BB calling me with the news, I was shocked I cried, and I told her I had to call her back and hung up. Then bawled like a baby...Then after a day or 2 I realized this wasn't bloody about me, it was her and her lovely BF having a baby, a baby they wanted sooooo very badly, and a baby they already had plans for, and amazingly as time went on BB's health improved by giant steps and suddenly pregnancy suited her it was an amazing transformation. I found out very late in this pregnancey that the 2 of them planned this pregnancy right down to almost all it's birthdays I am sure ahahaha and they are extatic, so I said well Minks all a parent can ever as is "is my child happy, healthy and safe?, and if yes then life is good"
    Yay BB I can't wait to see Jr BB hehehehehe
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyB
    You look great

It's so funny whenever i see friends that are expecting i always seem to just reach over and stroke their bellys, i just done it to the bloomin screen
    LOL. Gets ya like that doesn't it.

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:33 AM

Lucky for us Minks that we are so very very young and still GP's.

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    11:33 PM

Quote Originally Posted by minks
    YIpeee grand parents or grand parents to be UNITE Arnold is a new grandpa, oh we are blessed us oldies aren't we hehehehe
    Yes I have come a long way from the initial announcement of this pregnancy... I recall BB calling me with the news, I was shocked I cried, and I told her I had to call her back and hung up. Then bawled like a baby...Then after a day or 2 I realized this wasn't bloody about me, it was her and her lovely BF having a baby, a baby they wanted sooooo very badly, and a baby they already had plans for, and amazingly as time went on BB's health improved by giant steps and suddenly pregnancy suited her it was an amazing transformation. I found out very late in this pregnancey that the 2 of them planned this pregnancy right down to almost all it's birthdays I am sure ahahaha and they are extatic, so I said well Minks all a parent can ever as is "is my child happy, healthy and safe?, and if yes then life is good"
    Yay BB I can't wait to see Jr BB hehehehehe

Poop on you woman!! When I called you earlier you said that I was making you cry, and now you have done the sme to me.
    I am so happy and so excited about this baby and yes you are right you acuially said to me on the phone " I dont know what to say" Than I asked if i should let you go and you said yes. You called 2 days later and told me that mini minks was excited, I still wasnt sure exactly what was going on in your head. But admit it.......YOUR HAPPY AND EXCITED NOW!!
    And yes he is lovely. On Saturday will be one year since we have gotten back together. Can you believe it!!

Local Date
    02-21-2020
    Local Time
    11:33 PM

I dont mind it when people who I know and like touch my belly. It acuially feels so nice to have this warm hand rub it hehehe. But when I was at the mall shopping a week or so ago, this lady in a jewlery store reached over the counter and started to rub it!! I got so mad. Its like strangers think that once you become pregnant you lose that bubble!! WRONG!!

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    07:33 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Babies_Mama00
    I dont mind it when people who I know and like touch my belly. It acuially feels so nice to have this warm hand rub it hehehe. But when I was at the mall shopping a week or so ago, this lady in a jewlery store reached over the counter and started to rub it!! I got so mad. Its like strangers think that once you become pregnant you lose that bubble!! WRONG!!

This happened to me when i was expecting but i think it was my big belly going to their hand.... I was huuuuge

Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Lucky for us Minks that we are so very very young and still GP's.

yes no kidding but that is good we will be able to keep up with the little shavers *crosses fingers*
    ― Mae West

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast