+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Is Your House Haunted?

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    04:32 PM

Re: Is Your House Haunted?

I listened to a Asian woman telling me that her house was haunted. She told me a small white boy haunts the house although the house isn't old. Although the ghost being a small white boy talks to her in her native tongue of urdue whilst she does the ironing and she can see him quite clearly. I was intrigued by this story, I wanted to ask whether I could come round to see this apparition but seeing as the woman was married it might have caused problems so I asked the Asian woman to take photographs of the boy, for some reason the Asian woman was making all sorts of excuses not to be able to take a photograph? It was then that I started to doubt the woman and started to wonder more about her state of mind although she did seem quite normal.

Although I believe in supernatural events as I have personally experienced them I sometimes doubt some stories and people who claim to be psychic. I believe I, myself am psychic but these are rare events and cant be switched on like a light switch like Derek Acorah seem to do. Which leads me to believe that it maybe due to a form of mental illness that hasn't been diagnosed as of yet. I see the same type of thing from people who are compulsive liars, they often lie when there is no reason to lie and they infact believe in their own lies. These psychic's I feel actually think they really speak to the dead but it is all in their minds. This could also explain Alien Abduction cases.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    07:32 AM

my house is new so were the first owners in it and it's not haunted (knock on wood) however I believe spirits are everywhere- good or bad but most of us just can't see them I'm one that can't. I'm one that doesn't want to see 'em either.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by henrychalder View Post
    I listened to a Asian woman telling me that her house was haunted. She told me a small white boy haunts the house although the house isn't old. Although the ghost being a small white boy talks to her in her native tongue of urdue whilst she does the ironing and she can see him quite clearly. I was intrigued by this story, I wanted to ask whether I could come round to see this apparition but seeing as the woman was married it might have caused problems so I asked the Asian woman to take photographs of the boy, for some reason the Asian woman was making all sorts of excuses not to be able to take a photograph? It was then that I started to doubt the woman and started to wonder more about her state of mind although she did seem quite normal.

Although I believe in supernatural events as I have personally experienced them I sometimes doubt some stories and people who claim to be psychic. I believe I, myself am psychic but these are rare events and cant be switched on like a light switch like Derek Acorah seem to do. Which leads me to believe that it maybe due to a form of mental illness that hasn't been diagnosed as of yet. I see the same type of thing from people who are compulsive liars, they often lie when there is no reason to lie and they infact believe in their own lies. These psychic's I feel actually think they really speak to the dead but it is all in their minds. This could also explain Alien Abduction cases.
    I think that there are authentic cases, but a vast majority of people making it up as a prank, attention or mental illness.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Hi everyone, i been reading all your stories about things going on in houses. I am a paranormal investigater based in leeds. We are happy to investigate any home for paranormal activity. All investigations are done with the up most respect.

If anyone needs advice or an investigation please give me a shout

from Yvonne Paranormal investigator/medium

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

I can sense spirit, it used to be quite frightening until I joined the local spirit church. The vibration of the spirit world runs a lot faster on a higher vibration then the earth plain.

Imagine a fan spinning so fast, the blades are just a blur. Well if you slow the blades down, they are no longer a blur but just spinning blades, this is how the spirit plane workes.

Perhaps the noises of the dog you used to hear is what you used to happen, known as the 'stoone tape theory' these are just recordings from the past on the atmosphere.

Just because we can't see radio waves, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Victoria, I think there's a man in your house who wants to attact attention to the fact he could be stuck in the 'in between' which only a professional psychic can help with to get him to the light.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

One day last week I walked back into my house after a morning of shopping. There was a distinct aroma of perfume which was unlike my perfume, soap, candles or anything that I was familiar with. It was in one spot only, close to my mother's china closet which is filled with her memorabilia. I didn't give the location any significance until just now. I did, however, look under the beds, in closets, behind doors, etc., thinking that someone had been in my house.
    Last year I was interested in checking out "haunted places" and made 3 trips to areas that had the reputation of having hauntings, San Diego, Angel's Camp and New England. I have some interesting photos and heard some interesting tales.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Question Re: Is Your House Haunted?

sounds like your mum is watching over you, or someone related to her. ghosts often let us know of their presence by using smells etc. I have yet to meet a 'farting ghost' althrough there was one in London in Victoria.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    07:02 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I can sense spirit
    So can I, dear.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Unhappy Re: Is Your House Haunted?

Register to remove this ad.
    Wish they'd help me with this persistant PC problem then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5