Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any Buddhists here?

lesley

Re: Are there any Buddhists here?

not in comparason to redemption... i find you a little atagonistic....

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    06:26 PM

Quote Originally Posted by lesley
    mocking....so is that atraditional peacekeeping exercise by the buddists.... and i had said it means nothing in comparason too.....i dont think you have what it takes to be buddist flowerxx
    As I said. You are welcome to your opinion on all counts.

BTW you insult Buddhists with your comparison.

lesley

so i can have an opinion so long as i dont use comparason.....and now you speak for all buddists then........

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

so i can have an opinion so long as i dont use comparason.....and now you speak for all buddists then........

Are you saying you do not welcome me to have my own opinion?

boris

Lesley
    cast out the mocker and her blindingly enourmous ego!
    what a w~#ker

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

Buddhists are pacifists,, They do not agressively defend their beliefs.. They simply live them.. quietly. They do not criticize or judge others. They are not defensive.
    They steadfastly stand as silent examples of goodness, love and light. Even amidst the suffering they have endured.. they are very very quiet people.

lesley

they live quietly.... not sure they all blindingly great examples of love and light..... but i have and do find koan to be very aggressive

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

enlightenment means little in comparason to redemption xx tried buddism.. whilst reading the od testament i found a part were God speaks of stupid people worshipping man made idols that can neither hear them or see them never mind answer them......it blew me away... cos thats exactly whats happening in the world even todayx
    This was your first post in this thread. We had a lovely discussion happening then you aggressively say that enlightenment, the quest of a Buddhist, means nothing in comparison to YOUR (ego) quest for redemption. You then go on to imply that Buddhists are stupid people worshiping man made idols. And you call me antagonistic?

mocking...so is that atraditional peacekeeping exercise by the buddists
    Did you expect Buddhists to be an easy target because they are too peaceful to retort to your rudeness? Sorry to disappoint you. There are no easy targets in this Garden.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time

they live quietly.... not sure they all blindingly great examples of love and light..... but i have and do find koan to be very aggressive
    How agressive an individual grows to be is dependant on the circumstances life
    presents them. I am exceptionally agressive, and darn proud of it. My agressiveness has enabled me to not only survive, but to flourish . It also enables us to take a chance, step outside ourselves, and interact with other people who enhance our lives.It also would serve you well to understand that it is quite impossible to really know what someone is or isnt.. when you have only caught fleeting glimpses of their nature. It takes a very long time to have an accurate
    portrait of . The most creative minded humans change almost every day. Knowing them is exhilirating because it is challenging.

lesley

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeder
    How agressive an individual grows to be is dependant on the circumstances life
    presents them. I am exceptionally agressive, and darn proud of it. My agressiveness has enabled me to not only survive, but to flourish . It also enables us to take a chance, step outside ourselves, and interact with other people who enhance our lives.It also would serve you well to understand that it is quite impossible to really know what someone is or isnt.. when you have only caught fleeting glimpses of their nature. It takes a very long time to have an accurate
    portrait of . The most creative minded humans change almost every day. Knowing them is exhilirating because it is challenging.

thats just your opinion.........might is never right

one cannot blame the past for the actions we take today at some point we have to choose who we want to be... you are exceptionally aggressive iagre... buts that why you think i am

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast