Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Really freaky dream

  1. #1
    Pinky
    Guest

    Really freaky dream

    I'm at home today with a fluey-coldy type thing, and I just woke up after finally getting to sleep at around 5 am.
    I just had the freakiest dream...I was at some sort of party, some of my friends and family were there, but no dancing.
    So, I get up and dance like I normally would, and one of my colleagues and good RL friends comes and takes my hand and whirls me around the floor salsa-style (which I can do, if that makes any difference). This is great until we hit the other end of the floor...it's then I notice that he's becoming younger by the second until I'm being chased around by this grotesque dwarf who ends up throwing ice-cream all over me!

    D'ya reckon it's just because I'm not well at the mo?

  2. #2
    Hamster
    Guest

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Um..maybe you ate too much cheese??

  3. #3
    SnoozeControl
    Guest

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Grotesque dwarves that throws ice cream in dreams is definitely Freudian.

  4. #4
    Pinky
    Guest

    Re: Really freaky dream

    I don't eat cheese Hammy!

    Still trying to figure out why it's Fr....OH MY GOD!!!!
    That's seriously disturbing

  5. #5
    SnoozeControl
    Guest

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    I don't eat cheese Hammy!

    Still trying to figure out why it's Fr....OH MY GOD!!!!
    That's seriously disturbing
    The ice cream was a dead giveaway.

  6. #6
    Senior Member cherandbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    8,485
    Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time
    01:42 PM

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeControl View Post
    The ice cream was a dead giveaway.
    Gee

    The dwarf did it for me
    Live Life with
    PASSION
    !




  7. #7
    Pinky
    Guest

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Yeah, I guess when you think about it...Dwarf - little man..oh dear

  8. #8
    Senior Member cherandbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    8,485
    Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time
    01:42 PM

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Yeah, I guess when you think about it...Dwarf - little man..oh dear
    Hey

    It just shows you're a well-adjusted heterosexual

    Who enjoys oral sex
    Live Life with
    PASSION
    !




  9. #9
    Novelty
    Guest

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    I'm at home today with a fluey-coldy type thing, and I just woke up after finally getting to sleep at around 5 am.
    I just had the freakiest dream...I was at some sort of party, some of my friends and family were there, but no dancing.
    So, I get up and dance like I normally would, and one of my colleagues and good RL friends comes and takes my hand and whirls me around the floor salsa-style (which I can do, if that makes any difference). This is great until we hit the other end of the floor...it's then I notice that he's becoming younger by the second until I'm being chased around by this grotesque dwarf who ends up throwing ice-cream all over me!

    D'ya reckon it's just because I'm not well at the mo?
    Oop's!
    thay sound like Self Transforming Machine Elves...... abstract beings existing in the universe created from human and animal mental space.

  10. #10
    Pinky
    Guest

    Re: Really freaky dream

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherandbuster View Post
    Hey

    It just shows you're a well-adjusted heterosexual

    Who enjoys oral sex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what the freaky f
    By jimbo in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 05:36 AM
  2. History Mystery freaky or what
    By el guapo in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 05:32 PM
  3. Freaky Hug Dude
    By koan in forum Problems, Solutions & Feedback
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 07:06 AM
  4. Freaky Deep Sea Creatures
    By RedGlitter in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 11:40 PM
  5. Freaky
    By Pinky in forum Members' News
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 01:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts