+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ask a Biker!

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    06:38 PM

Re: Ask a Biker!

Running the risk of sounding like I am being protective here, no one needs me to protect them here, or anywhere else. However, I have a couple of thoughts.
    The thread was started to answer questions I was able to or allowed to. Any Bikers, PH or no, that join in and contribute are adding to the discussion. What they add is how things work with THEIR friends, THEIR Brothers, THEIR MC. This is a man's world, this lifestyle. Women take a limited part in this life, at the acceptance of her ol' man AND his Club. I was always as involved as I could be in that respect but still, my knowledge is limited. As close as Bullet and I are, Club Business did not get discussed. It did not even get brought up, by either of us. I didn't ask questions, he didn't offer.
    Just like any other groups of people, Bikers are PEOPLE. They are diverse, different, they change, they learn, they teach.
    One thing I have to add is that yes, lots of Bikers are aggressive. Many of you have seen my aggressions here, against things that had nothing to do with this lifestyle. One thing my aggression can be unlimited in, IS this life. Not because I think we're a bunch of bad-asses and I like instilling fear, but because we live with prejudices, stereotypes, inordinate fear, every day, everywhere we go. Many of which are flat-out dangerous.
    Spike and I have some differing opinions on some things. But he has as much credit as Bullet does. Because they LIVE this MC life, whether they are wearing a patch or not. We can discuss all day long. We can answer all kinds of questions. But there is no substitute for real world experience. Of which, again, mine is on a limited basis.
    I love my husband. I love his Brothers. I love riding. I love our lifestyle. All of these things are inextricably entertwined. That is why I believe, attempt to teach, learn what I can, and fight to make understood better, every day.
    You guys may have been a bit "conditioned" to what you think Bikers are like by my influence. Again: We are PEOPLE. We are all different, in each city and State across the globe.
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    06:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    Spike you have given information from your point of view, im giving it from mine, some call that giving & recieving information, some call it debating.
    FYI - i am aware of the MC world but its here in Scotland, the fact that the MC clubs im aware of or have been part of differ from the one's you are aware of or have been part of are quite obviously different, that does not justify you telling me what i do & do not know.
    I would always be respectful to any groups customs (MC included) but im unaccustomed to being treated with aggression for having a differing point of view or indeeed putting forward questions. I can only say that i fail to see just what it is you are getting so het up about, what exactly is it i have the different point of view on? the patch thing? well i wont deny that. If women within the MC club are ok with it then it makes no difference to me. As i said earlier it takes all kinds. There are many MC members here that would think you being part of an online community makes you a girl, but i cant speak for them like you cant speak for yours, we can only say what we think they would think or say

What I posted is based on experience, not on my point of view, or how I "feel about it". How little you understand or want to understand is clear. This thread wasnt about "Explain M/C's so we can debate about it". It was about "Here's how it works, FYI, End of story". I'm not going to beat my head against a wall trying to make you "get it". Have a nice day and if you ever get to the states and find yourself around M/C members, try to remember what you should have learned here. Obviously its a different world...I'm pretty much done with you.

Local Date
    01-29-2020
    Local Time
    12:38 AM

Pretty much or done?

Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    04:38 PM

For what it's worth, I want to say thanks to BabyRider and Spike for being willing to tell us a bit about their world. I was enjoying the conversation, myself. I hope we can get back to the point of the thread!

Local Date
    01-29-2020
    Local Time
    12:38 AM

Red i do apologize for getting in the way of the thread, most go off topic to some extent here in the garden & it never seems to be much of a problem, im happy to back away to other things so you can ask questions

Banned
    Local Date
    01-28-2020
    Local Time
    03:38 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    is it true that mc's force women into prostitution? and where they beat them for not obeying. i keep hearing about where they do, and just wanted to know if is true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7