Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ?

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time
    07:08 AM

?

first thing i see is a post saying clear your PMs (not directed at anyone in particular), seems i asked this same thing a year ago, how do i click onto my PMs and how do i clear them?

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time
    02:08 PM

Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by teramiabullfrog View Post
    first thing i see is a post saying clear your PMs (not directed at anyone in particular), seems i asked this same thing a year ago, how do i click onto my PMs and how do i clear them?
    Hi, You can click on Private Messages then at the bottom of inbox/sent their is a delete which you click on, hope it helps

Suz

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time
    03:08 PM

Top right of your screen, click "Private Messages". Then find You have x messages stored, of a total xx allowed. (Empty Folder) and click the bit in brackets.

If you want to save them first, the bottom of that page has three hyperlinks labelled "Download all Private Messages as: XML CSV Text."
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Top right of your screen, click "Private Messages". Then find You have x messages stored, of a total xx allowed. (Empty Folder) and click the bit in brackets.

If you want to save them first, the bottom of that page has three hyperlinks labelled "Download all Private Messages as: XML CSV Text."
    Thats what i meant

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time
    03:08 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyB View Post
    Thats what i meant
    I say it like a BBC announcer, you say it like Marilyn Monroe after a dose of cough linctus. I bet I know which one young froggie prefers to listen to.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time

I say it like a BBC announcer, you say it like Marilyn Monroe after a dose of cough linctus. I bet I know which one young froggie prefers to listen to.
    You make me crack up Spot

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time

YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER SEEN ME, THE MIND FEELS YOUNG BUT IT'S PACKAGING HAS BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK, QUITE A FEW TIMES.

Local Date
    05-29-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Thanks, Got The Pm's Cleaned Up, Appreciate The Advice And The Compliment.

+ Reply to Thread