Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your dreams made of?

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    05:16 AM

What are your dreams made of?

Do you dream a lot or not at all?

I dream all the time and in colour. I meet loads of strangers in my dreams and in the last while I've been dreaming a lot about Tsunamis and bicycles.

Any insight?

What do you dream about? In colour or in black and white? Do you ever have nightmares?

Hamster

Re: What are your dreams made of?

Since I started regularly meditating I never seem to dream at all. Or at least I never am aware of having dreamt...maybe I just dont need to? Or don't remember them?

AngelEyes82

I dream almost every night. I am always back in High School having fun with my friends. Sometimes I have nightmares about getting attacked or someone killing me. All my dreams are in color & I can hear things that are going on. Some people say they can't hear anything in their dreams.

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    04:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by jennyswan View Post
    Do you dream a lot or not at all?

I dream all the time and in colour. I meet loads of strangers in my dreams and in the last while I've been dreaming a lot about Tsunamis and bicycles.

Any insight?

What do you dream about? In colour or in black and white? Do you ever have nightmares?
    I've been having bad nightmare for about 3 years now, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder due to nearly dying 3 times due to the medical profession. I am now under a psychologist and he is doing research into people with PTSD having nightmares.

It's always the same and i have at least two a night,

I am stuck in a pinball machine with all these giant copper two pence pieces coming to get me, i'm running as fast as i can but they're getting closer, then i'm on the hospital bed with one Dr pushing his hands on my throat and the other Dr trying to force a mask on my face, they then tell people to hold me down, i always wake up at this point.....Can anyone tell me WTH that means????????????

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

I dream it seems all night. I lucid dream a lot too. Sometimes I feel like I've been busy all night.

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    11:16 PM

I dream a lot. I dream in color, and I dream in great detail. I usually remember most of my dreams and I do have the occasional nightmare and it's always about a long-ago situation that I would love to forget.
    Mine are usually about flying, riding, fighting, and sex. That's what happens when you don't get to have sex anymore, it invades your dreams.
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyB View Post
    I've been having bad nightmare for about 3 years now, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder due to nearly dying 3 times due to the medical profession. I am now under a psychologist and he is doing research into people with PTSD having nightmares.

I am stuck in a pinball machine with all these giant copper two pence pieces coming to get me, i'm running as fast as i can but they're getting closer, then i'm on the hospital bed with one Dr pushing his hands on my throat and the other Dr trying to force a mask on my face, they then tell people to hold me down, i always wake up at this point.....Can anyone tell me WTH that means????????????
    I suffer from panic disorder so mine are sometimes crazy too.
    I would imagine that the first one relates to being stuck in a situation that you are trying to escape and you feel as if you are being forced to stay. Maybe guilt about leaving or trying something new is holding you back. Next time let the coins catch you and see what happens.

The second one I think probably relates to your bad experience with the medical profession. I would suggest the same, if you can just lie there and let them hold you down and see how it ends. This has always helped me in the past. I mean confronting the fear in the dream.

Hamster

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyB View Post

Honey you dont trust doctors?

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRider View Post
    I dream a lot. I dream in color, and I dream in great detail. I usually remember most of my dreams and I do have the occasional nightmare and it's always about a long-ago situation that I would love to forget.
    Mine are usually about flying, riding, fighting, and sex. That's what happens when you don't get to have sex anymore, it invades your dreams.

Hi BR, I've rarely had the flying dream but I dream a lot about horse riding and being chased by horses. According this Freud this is also a phallic symbol. Are your dreams lucid?

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    04:16 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyswan View Post
    I suffer from panic disorder so mine are sometimes crazy too.
    I would imagine that the first one relates to being stuck in a situation that you are trying to escape and you feel as if you are being forced to stay. Maybe guilt about leaving or trying something new is holding you back. Next time let the coins catch you and see what happens.

The second one I think probably relates to your bad experience with the medical profession. I would suggest the same, if you can just lie there and let them hold you down and see how it ends. This has always helped me in the past. I mean confronting the fear in the dream.
    It's strange because i actually feel as though i'm being strangled and have often woke up choking, one night i thought Jim had been trying to strangle me, so i went into the kids room and put a chair against the door. Of course i know he wouldn't do it really, well not without life insurance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast