+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: deployment

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time
    08:45 PM

Re: deployment

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. As the time grows nearer, it seems that I become more and more alone. It is good to know that there are ppl out there who will tolerate my negative emotions with understanding and tolerance.

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time
    10:45 PM

Congrats on your new grandson Rkdian. I'm so sorry that your son was deployed. The war is destroying so many families, isn't it

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time
    09:45 PM

Love and hugs to you my dear friend!!

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time

Let me tell you about the wedding that I was invited to. It is tomorrow at 1:00 PM (daycare nap time) AT MY HOUSE!!!!! My son informed me of it at around noon today! He said that there would only be 5-7 people excluding himself, the bride, their baby and the Justice of the Peace. His fiance called me less than 2 hrs later to let me know that we are now up to 20!! AND her mother will be at my home around 10:30 tomorrow morning "to start setting up"! Now if it was just the 2 families, it would all be good. Now my neighbors, none of whom were invited, will see all these strange people at my son's wedding and know they are not the bride's family........and you can imagine the rest!! Not to mention, I will have daycare parents showing up in the middle of the ceremony to get their kids if it starts even 10 minutes late. I should probably add that I think this is a HORRIBLE mistake in the first place. She has been unfaithful in the past and we have a baby from that very time frame that my son refuses to have a paternity test done on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So...how is your day going? Jimbo, please have a great bday, but don't tell me about it right now.

Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time
    02:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by rkdian View Post
    Let me tell you about the wedding that I was invited to. It is tomorrow at 1:00 PM (daycare nap time) AT MY HOUSE!!!!! My son informed me of it at around noon today! He said that there would only be 5-7 people excluding himself, the bride, their baby and the Justice of the Peace. His fiance called me less than 2 hrs later to let me know that we are now up to 20!! AND her mother will be at my home around 10:30 tomorrow morning "to start setting up"! Now if it was just the 2 families, it would all be good. Now my neighbors, none of whom were invited, will see all these strange people at my son's wedding and know they are not the bride's family........and you can imagine the rest!! Not to mention, I will have daycare parents showing up in the middle of the ceremony to get their kids if it starts even 10 minutes late. I should probably add that I think this is a HORRIBLE mistake in the first place. She has been unfaithful in the past and we have a baby from that very time frame that my son refuses to have a paternity test done on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So...how is your day going? Jimbo, please have a great bday, but don't tell me about it right now.
    Oh Dear Family eh, they dont half put you through it sometimes

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time

Wedding is over. Family pictures were taken by a pro last evening without my hubby present because no one could wait for the weekend so that he could be home. My daughter set them up. I thought of skipping them myself on general principle (excluding her father), but decided I would prefer not to have regrets should something happen to our son in Iraq. When I got home, I called 2 neighbors to request that they come over this weekend and snap some shots with digital cameras. EVERYONE will be able to be in those!
    We will leave Sunday to take my son to his unit base. He must be in formation at 07:30 Monday morning. His base is a 4 hr. drive one way from our home. Again, everyone in the family plans to go along except the hubby.
    Exactly 2 weeks later, is our 25th wedding anniversary. I think we will be skipping any sort of celebration until our 26th so that, by the Grace of God, we can all be together for it. Maybe we will celebrate the baby's first birthday, the son's first wedding anniversary and our 26th at the same time!

Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time
    02:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by rkdian View Post
    Wedding is over. Family pictures were taken by a pro last evening without my hubby present because no one could wait for the weekend so that he could be home. My daughter set them up. I thought of skipping them myself on general principle (excluding her father), but decided I would prefer not to have regrets should something happen to our son in Iraq. When I got home, I called 2 neighbors to request that they come over this weekend and snap some shots with digital cameras. EVERYONE will be able to be in those!
    We will leave Sunday to take my son to his unit base. He must be in formation at 07:30 Monday morning. His base is a 4 hr. drive one way from our home. Again, everyone in the family plans to go along except the hubby.
    Exactly 2 weeks later, is our 25th wedding anniversary. I think we will be skipping any sort of celebration until our 26th so that, by the Grace of God, we can all be together for it. Maybe we will celebrate the baby's first birthday, the son's first wedding anniversary and our 26th at the same time!
    aw dont skip your special anniversary, why dont you and your hubby do something special together just the 2 of you. After all its a massive achievement these days is'nt it.

magenta flame

Sorry RK that's a shocking way to be married. Did he really have to marry her?

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time
    09:45 PM

All I can do is send you hugs and love, just don't know what to say other than I am praying for you and your family!!

Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time
    03:45 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Poor you, you must have had to do some serious tongue biting!

Please celebrate your anniversary - your wedding and your marriage are important and 25years is an achievement to be proud of.

I wish your son a safe return and send a little hug for the baby - grandkids are just wonderful
    Originally Posted by spot
    She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast