Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Has anybody ever seen a UFO?

Banned
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:46 PM

Re: Has anybody ever seen a UFO?

Saint... Any Idea on what is occuring with these cattle Mutilations In Kansas?

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    09:46 AM

I accept that nothing is 100% certain so yes, I agree to disagree...

I think it's fine and well to suggest there are technologies we've yet to discover that will open the door to a vast proportion of enlightenment but what I cannot understand for the life of me is how we've managed to evolve into the beings that we are to then throw away centuries of amazing advancements at the whim of a fascination that ends up doing nothing but charming "our" imaginations. What's ironic, and equally worrisome, is the fact that it's done to mock science.

Out of everything we know and understand we willingly choose to accept the idea that breaks all bearers of scientific facts we've achieved as if it's some sort of subconscious attempt at comedy without the cerebral skills to get the punchline. It defines irony.

What could very well easily be observed is the fact that all life as we know is dependent on nutrients in order to survive which invokes a theme consistent with what we know to be the food chain. To think these living creatures visit this planet, perhaps to get a tan due to the lack of sun rays they receive on where exactly?, and then ignore us all. I'm very aware of the occasional raping of people as a means to examine them, which I'm not exactly shocked to hear of such conduct coming from a state of being that is obviously disillusioned, but still not near as prevalent as should be expected from a superior race of beings.

The sightings and whatnot can best be compared to the declination of religion and peoples' inept need to exclaim the rediculous at the expense of appearing very intellectual to those that don't know any better

Not only does education decline with such fairytale folk lure but peoples' sense of humility

What Saint and anyone else have witnessed is nonexistent because the key determinate is the time it takes them to uncover the truth which I assure you was not an alien UFO.

What this leads to is the fact that if it were truly as prevalent then we'd have more physical evidence and would also show equal in proportion the amount of sightings or acts of molestation in history and it just doesn't come close. I can just as easily envision miniature Suns in everyones living room they can use for their entire lives as a viable source of energy but what defines it's merit is when it actually becomes pliable and the rest of the educated guesses get ignored for an eternity ending in a quiet death many individuals quite simply have a hard time accepting

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Oh, I'm quite sure that most UFO sightings are of terrestrial origin. But there is a small proportion that just really DON'T seem to be, witnessed by reliable, knowledgeable, rational people. And those are the interesting ones.

I'm not saying, "Ah buhLEEVE!" I'm saying I don't know, how very curious. I don't think alien UFOs are impossible. After all, the Universe is a big, big place. You think that there are people alive today who remember when planes were canvas and wire top speed 100mph and since then in one lifetime we have jets going Mach 2.5 and have been to the moon and are looking at Mars in a speculative sort of way...

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    09:46 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    Oh, I'm quite sure that most UFO sightings are of terrestrial origin. But there is a small proportion that just really DON'T seem to be, witnessed by reliable, knowledgeable, rational people. And those are the interesting ones.

I'm not saying, "Ah buhLEEVE!" I'm saying I don't know, how very curious. I don't think alien UFOs are impossible. After all, the Universe is a big, big place. You think that there are people alive today who remember when planes were canvas and wire top speed 100mph and since then in one lifetime we have jets going Mach 2.5 and have been to the moon and are looking at Mars in a speculative sort of way...
    I understand the argument Clod. What I'm failing to get across is the fact that we have to use human knowledge as the fundamental premise for plausibility. It's proportionately implausible to suggest it's possible for any species to travel that far based off of human perception, therefore it must be concluded that humans have no right to suggest it can happen more than it cannot. It's not pragmatic in the very least. It's about proportion Clod. Proportion. A fundamental point that should be seen as logical truth, which in turn helps to educate what I myself like to call a complete and utter blessing that I don't lack the brain power to understand what's important, which is to make a virtue out of science respectively and not science fiction, because it's equally as defined as such based off of the axiom of human life not alien life.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    No, but Im still looking up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14