Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kiev, a beautiful place.

Scrat

Kiev, a beautiful place.

Highly recommended if you don't know where to go. We spent 3 days in Kiev and a day in Chernigov. Kiev is a truly beautiful city. There's all sorts of things to see from the Lavra ( 1000yr old Church) to the huge war memorial (where I ran out of film) for WWII with a huge statue of Mother Russia with a sword about 200 ft (60m) tall. A lot more old churches ect.

We ate out here a lot. There is a few McDonalds and KFCs but we avoided them. The local places only serve natural, locally grown, produced food. The restaurants are everywhere you go or look and the competition is fierce. You can get anything and I had one of the best pizzas ever right across from the train station. The food is very rich and very cheap. 2 people can eat a 1st class dinner for $25 including drinks. Potato pancakes, meat rolls, steaks, rabbit, chicken you name it.

Don't eat the Sala!!!! It's not butter, it's ground up pig fat with spices.

Hotels etc are very expensive, $125 a night to $400. Apts can be had for $60 to $80. People are waiting at the station with opportunities to rent. Ours was in a remodeled Kruschovski somewhere in the NE part of the city, 3 nights $180 just a 1 bedroom apt. Taxis are dear also but the metro, buses, trams are everywhere and easy to use. A lot of the signs schedules are in english somewhere.

I noticed that the garbage collectors seem to be on strike and construction is going on everywhere. A new city is being built on the east bank of the Dneiper, didn't get there.

Chernigov wasn't much but this is not the right time of year. In summer it is one huge market. People from all over european asia come there to buy goods, produce ect. Ukrainians are great farmers and from the train about all you see is farm lots being tilled now.

I'll put up some pics later if remember.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    01:00 PM

Re: Kiev, a beautiful place.

Sounds like you had a great time. I can not wait to see pictures.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    05:00 PM

my team where due to play in Kiev , i asked sue if i could go ,she said yes ,i was very surprised but over the moon ,i was talking to the football lot who where all going ,they were shocked as well that sue did not mind , sue came in the pub , just as my mate back said oh yeah there are some great brothels last time i was there we were paying £10 each to sleep with the best looking women you ever saw , i looked at Sue's face i just knew there and then there was no football match for jimbo

actually it may of been Prague is it near Kiev

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    10:00 AM

Happy to see you back, Scrat.

Scrat

Not back in the US yet RG, in Minsk now and got ripped last night. Didn't see any brothels in Kiev, didn't look for them but they are probably around. There was a couple of soccar stadiums too.

How much money did your friends have left Jimbo?

"Brothels" are found in and around Germany as far as I know, it seems in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus they are not as open about it as in Germany, Denmark.

Another thing about this place is how cheap the ladies cloths are. Quality varies but on average it seems to be about 40% less than in the west. You can even get jeans custom made right on the spot in the markets if you have the time for about 30 to 50 dollars depending on the pattern and what kind of bling bling you want on it. Dresses too and just about anything else. It takes about 2 hours for jeans. Women here are fanatical about dressing. Ladies boots/shoes are cheap too and everywhere in every kind. I've seen boots that sell for $70 at Macys going for 25 in Kiev markets.

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    05:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    Not back in the US yet RG, in Minsk now and got ripped last night. Didn't see any brothels in Kiev, didn't look for them but they are probably around. There was a couple of soccar stadiums too.

How much money did your friends have left Jimbo?

"Brothels" are found in and around Germany as far as I know, it seems in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus they are not as open about it as in Germany, Denmark.

Another thing about this place is how cheap the ladies cloths are. Quality varies but on average it seems to be about 40% less than in the west. You can even get jeans custom made right on the spot in the markets if you have the time for about 30 to 50 dollars depending on the pattern and what kind of bling bling you want on it. Dresses too and just about anything else. It takes about 2 hours for jeans. Women here are fanatical about dressing. Ladies boots/shoes are cheap too and everywhere in every kind. I've seen boots that sell for $70 at Macys going for 25 in Kiev markets.

they came back broke mate , they were happy though ,yes we won the soccer,we went to amsterdam before i met the suze a few of my mates went into er er er special places but me and another guy never , the thought of having to pay for it just makes me a little skin crawly if you know what i mean, have a good trip see you soon

Scrat

Alright. I have the pics but I cannot upload them. They are Jpeg pics and I am using the forum attachment manager to do it. Any advice?

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    09:00 AM

Wink Re: Kiev, a beautiful place.

hey mate
    how are you doing? are you fine?

now i was searching bout some details for kiev coz i'm gonna visit there this month and i got this forum garden and your talks about kiev.
    so really want to know where i could find best girls in kiev, like i've read that good girls i can find within 10 to 15 pounds?
    i really want to find that. can you suggest some places to me please?
    write me back.
    cheers

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    09:00 AM

Wink Re: Kiev, a beautiful place.

hey carl
    how are you mate, are you fine?

now i was checkin for some details about kiev and i saw forum garden and your reply to scart. and i really need your favour, if you have been to kiev and if you know any good place to find beautiful girls for 10 to 15 pounds with very good services ,
    could you please suggest me something, and are those safe places with no hassle with thugs? write me back in details if possible
    i'm waiting for your words back
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Carl44 View Post
    my team where due to play in Kiev , i asked sue if i could go ,she said yes ,i was very surprised but over the moon ,i was talking to the football lot who where all going ,they were shocked as well that sue did not mind , sue came in the pub , just as my mate back said oh yeah there are some great brothels last time i was there we were paying £10 each to sleep with the best looking women you ever saw , i looked at Sue's face i just knew there and then there was no football match for jimbo

actually it may of been Prague is it near Kiev

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    01:00 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_s View Post
    hey mate
    how are you doing? are you fine?

now i was searching bout some details for kiev coz i'm gonna visit there this month and i got this forum garden and your talks about kiev.
    so really want to know where i could find best girls in kiev, like i've read that good girls i can find within 10 to 15 pounds?
    i really want to find that. can you suggest some places to me please?
    write me back.
    cheers
    Let me get this straight here "mark s"...You're on here at Forumgarden asking where you can find a "good" prostitute in Kiev for around 10-15 pounds? Why didn't you just say so, sure!,..sure!!!!!...

You'll want to take a canoe up Matveevskyi Zalyv and get off at Trukhanive Island and you'll want to wonder around there for a bit. Just ask the locals where you can find a good prostitute and you should be in there like Flynn Tell em Kev sent ya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast