Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: careful what you wish for

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    05:45 AM

Re: careful what you wish for

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWendy3 View Post
    I would care for him if he needed it, you know that....

Mr. funny pants!!

oh really jimbob funny pants

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    12:45 AM

@ Jimbob funny round pants!!

See, RG...you could be housing crazy bald men instead of sweet dogs....Imagine the fun in that????

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:45 AM

Can you have a "dog wash" as a fundraiser to raise the money for the permit?

HBIC

Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:45 PM

Yes, I could DG, but I actually have to have permits for "that" too! I live in rural Permit Land where the bigwigs all want a piece if the $$ pie. Besides my org is running on just one person now- me and it woulld be easier for me to scrape together the cash.

That's not my big problem now though- animal control just left my house again! He told me the spineless pucks complained again that there was barking last night! I was up ALL NIGHT and all morning! There was one howl from Willie and I took care of it immediately. That was it. So he said these jerkoff neighbors are going to record my dogs at night for seven days. Then they will fill out paperwork. If there is barking within seven days, I get cited and go to court. If there's no barking and they don't fill out papers then I don't have to go. I know who these people are and I keep wishing the worst stuff on them possible. I am so livid I could spit blood. I explained this morning there was barking but it was a response to the neighbors' dogs who were barking two blocks away. I shut mine up but I can't control theirs. He gave me that song and dance about "doing his job...some people just hate dogs...he wouldn't have called animal control either...etc". I think I'm being baited. I'd take my backbone over and personally see these jerks but I'm sure if I do they'll report me for harrassing them. They seem to be that kind of people.

Not to mention if barking was a problem, I would be the first to know since I LIVE WITH THEM!

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    12:45 AM

That is such a pain, I've been there and I know exactly how you feel. I am sorry...People can be such a pain...geesh...don't they have other things to do??

I wish you lived closer to me, I'd have you bring them to my house for 7 days...

Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    05:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by RedGlitter View Post
    Yes, I could DG, but I actually have to have permits for "that" too! I live in rural Permit Land where the bigwigs all want a piece if the $$ pie. Besides my org is running on just one person now- me and it woulld be easier for me to scrape together the cash.

That's not my big problem now though- animal control just left my house again! He told me the spineless pucks complained again that there was barking last night! I was up ALL NIGHT and all morning! There was one howl from Willie and I took care of it immediately. That was it. So he said these jerkoff neighbors are going to record my dogs at night for seven days. Then they will fill out paperwork. If there is barking within seven days, I get cited and go to court. If there's no barking and they don't fill out papers then I don't have to go. I know who these people are and I keep wishing the worst stuff on them possible. I am so livid I could spit blood. I explained this morning there was barking but it was a response to the neighbors' dogs who were barking two blocks away. I shut mine up but I can't control theirs. He gave me that song and dance about "doing his job...some people just hate dogs...he wouldn't have called animal control either...etc". I think I'm being baited. I'd take my backbone over and personally see these jerks but I'm sure if I do they'll report me for harrassing them. They seem to be that kind of people.

Not to mention if barking was a problem, I would be the first to know since I LIVE WITH THEM!

some people just cant leave others in peace ... they make you so angry

i wished i lived over there red ... big jimbo hug

Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:45 PM

Well stay up tonight and see who's out with their tape recorder, then ya'll know who's harassing you.

I know what your going through though having horrid neighbors. I had some too, but they finally ticked off everyone in the neighborhood, so it was wise for them to move. And I think they were a little embarrassed that we all had just started dragging the lawn chairs out to the front yard, when the cops would show up at their house for domestic disturbances.
    "Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"
    my son

Winter months-Florida, Summer months- New England
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by RedGlitter View Post

Red, this idea may be all wet, but maybe. . . . . . . . . . . do you know 3 or 4 people living outside of earshot of your house that could each house 1 or or 2 of the dogs for the next week or so? Till the deadline is up, then you take them back.
    Cars
    <"LIFE is SHORT, Make the most of it!!!" GET OUTTA HERE!>
    <Love living Large!>
    <Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!>

Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by cars View Post
    Red, this idea may be all wet, but maybe. . . . . . . . . . . do you know 3 or 4 people living outside of earshot of your house that could each house 1 or or 2 of the dogs for the next week or so? Till the deadline is up, then you take them back.
    Hi Cars. It's a good idea but as neighbors people don't really know each other out here. We're not friends. We're not even neighborly. I guess I have to play their game but bet that I'm calling in a drug report a couple months from now. See how they like being harrassed.

Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    09:45 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    I have had the exact situation when I used to live in town. I had the police on my doorstep one morning because the woman across the road complained my dog(s) were barking all night. She assumed it was my dog because she was so nosey she was always out watching everything I did with the dogs and was always asking questions. I was always evasive with my answers because I knew she was looking for something to complain about. I explained to the police that I would have noticed if any of my dogs were barking all night because I put EVERY dog in my house at 9:00pm every night and I am a very light sleeper. I was lucky because about that time the dog at the house above me started barking and it appeared that was what the lady was hearing. When you have a number of dogs, everyone will assume whatever dogs they hear are yours. It is probably just someone who likes to create problems for other people and who doesn't like dogs. The same lady called animal control on me because she said I had at least a dozen dogs in my house. There was no limit on numbers of animals in that area, and animal control let me know she had been to my house. There were no dogs in trouble. The ones that stayed outside had clean runs, had a house and clean water and looked well fed. But, it was always a source of stress to me knowing that woman was looking for something to get me in trouble for. I know anywhere you live this can happen and that is probably why I doubt I'll continue my dog hobby of showing and working on breeding healthy, cockers with good temperament, after over twenty years of research and work. It is more stress than satisfaction. I also have six rescue cockers, but I have stopped accepting any, due to the liabilities. I hope you find out who it is and set a big flaming bag of poop on their doorstep if they get you in trouble

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast