Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Big Bully and his gang!?!

  1. #1
    Senior Member WonderWendy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,552
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:15 AM

    Big Bully and his gang!?!

    Okay I need help, my youngest son has been upset for about 3 weeks...and he wouldn't tell me when I would ask him, he'd brush me off. I could tell something is bothering him. My Brother is a black belt and has started a Karate class at the Church and my 2 younger boys have been going. I was hoping that would help his self-esteem, and it has a little.

    This morning I had a hard time getting Caleb up, and I was getting upset with him, because I've been late to work trying to get him up and out in the mornings...well he finally broke down this morning and told me that there are 2 kids in school that are punching him in the face and one tried to punch him in his private area!! He was crying so hard about it...and I started crying...I just left him at home and went to work...called the teacher, gave him the names of the kids and he said he will see what he can do.

    I know this is an age old problem...just is upsetting...

  2. #2
    Senior Member DesignerGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    rolling in Poison Ivy
    Posts
    2,458
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    02:15 AM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    What school is it? I'll be glad to go over there and rough the brats up a little. Tell them cousin Guido sent me???



    HBIC

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,771
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    06:15 AM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWendy3 View Post
    Okay I need help, my youngest son has been upset for about 3 weeks...and he wouldn't tell me when I would ask him, he'd brush me off. I could tell something is bothering him. My Brother is a black belt and has started a Karate class at the Church and my 2 younger boys have been going. I was hoping that would help his self-esteem, and it has a little.

    This morning I had a hard time getting Caleb up, and I was getting upset with him, because I've been late to work trying to get him up and out in the mornings...well he finally broke down this morning and told me that there are 2 kids in school that are punching him in the face and one tried to punch him in his private area!! He was crying so hard about it...and I started crying...I just left him at home and went to work...called the teacher, gave him the names of the kids and he said he will see what he can do.

    I know this is an age old problem...just is upsetting...
    i had this trouble at school , i was picked on and badly beaten up every day ,one day i just had enough and flipped ,a good punch in the nose makes most people think twice about picking on you ,its just having the guts to make that first stand ,the thing is if your not a nasty guy and hate fighting its even harder , all the time they can hit him and get away with it they will do so, poor lad i really feel for him ,down load mma on you tube ,see what he thinks

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the middle of the Arizona desert
    Posts
    15,903
    Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:15 PM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    It's time to give back what's been given. That stuff won't go unchecked and ratting to the teacher won't help a bit. Rotten kids only understand one thing. It's a pathetic fact but it is still a fact. (experienced person talking here)

  5. #5
    Senior Member WonderWendy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,552
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:15 AM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by DesignerGal View Post
    What school is it? I'll be glad to go over there and rough the brats up a little. Tell them cousin Guido sent me???
    awww, thanks...that was my first reaction, to march into the school and slap some kids heads!! Riverview Elementary...and I know NO Guido!! LOL (funny I had a friend in HS-his middle name was actually Guido )

    Thanks Jimbo and RG...I appreciate your help already...My oldest son has been through this too...and I know that until he stands up it will continue and I told him that...but then you have to deal with him getting in trouble for fighting. What really gets me is that he's not a small kid...and I know he could take them, he just has a real kind heart and is VERY sensitive...like his momma!!

  6. #6
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,530
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:15 AM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    Same thing happened with my oldest son. When he was in second grade he was getting bullyed and teased about wearing really thick glasses. Now he was one of the biggest kids in his class but was too soft hearted to do anything. Finally when he told me about it, I told him next time they call him four eyes or whatever, take your glasses off, set them down and knock the little bastard right in the nose. Well That afternoon I got a call from the school. Brian was in a fight. I went to the school, told the principle the situation, also told the principle that it was me who told Brian to do it. He said he understood but there was a zero tolerance policy so He was suspended for two days. As I walked out of the office the dad of the kid he hit was walking in to pick up his kid. I stopped and told the dad that it was my kid who hit his. He started to get a bit angry with me and I told him that every time his kid pushes or teases my kid that my son has my permission to beat the hell out of him. So it is your kids decision whether he gets hit or not, The dad says well your kid is bigger he shouldn't be hitting my kid. I told him to remind his little bully that when you hang crap on bigger kids there is a good chance of getting your ass beat. Never had another problem. And Brian hated wearing glasses so much by the time he was 12 he had trained his eyes not too need them. The eye doctor couldn't believe it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member WonderWendy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,552
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    01:15 AM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    Same thing happened with my oldest son. When he was in second grade he was getting bullyed and teased about wearing really thick glasses. Now he was one of the biggest kids in his class but was too soft hearted to do anything. Finally when he told me about it, I told him next time they call him four eyes or whatever, take your glasses off, set them down and knock the little bastard right in the nose. Well That afternoon I got a call from the school. Brian was in a fight. I went to the school, told the principle the situation, also told the principle that it was me who told Brian to do it. He said he understood but there was a zero tolerance policy so He was suspended for two days. As I walked out of the office the dad of the kid he hit was walking in to pick up his kid. I stopped and told the dad that it was my kid who hit his. He started to get a bit angry with me and I told him that every time his kid pushes or teases my kid that my son has my permission to beat the hell out of him. So it is your kids decision whether he gets hit or not, The dad says well your kid is bigger he shouldn't be hitting my kid. I told him to remind his little bully that when you hang crap on bigger kids there is a good chance of getting your ass beat. Never had another problem. And Brian hated wearing glasses so much by the time he was 12 he had trained his eyes not too need them. The eye doctor couldn't believe it.
    Thats awesome!! I love to hear those kind of stories!! Good for you.


    Unfortunately my boys father has NO interaction with them, he has NO clue nor does he care. So everything is left for me to take care of! They don't even tell their father about their feelings or problems when they do see him every once in a while when he can "squeeze" them in... Anyway.....I just got off the phone with one of my sons' teachers...and she said she knows the one boy and he will be dealt with, but the other one that my son named is a shock to both of the teachers!...He obviously is a "good boy" and no one thinks he could do such a thing....

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the middle of the Arizona desert
    Posts
    15,903
    Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:15 PM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    YZGI
    Zero tolerance my ass. They weren't 'zero-tolerating" it before!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Uncle Kram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,990
    Local Date
    09-22-2019
    Local Time
    07:15 AM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    A 13 year old boy from my daughters school was being bullied by a girl. He hanged himself 2 weeks ago.

    THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN

  10. #10
    Senior Member Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southern, UK
    Posts
    489
    Local Date
    09-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:15 PM

    Re: Big Bully and his gang!?!

    Register to remove this ad.
    I was bullied at school, by a girl 4 yrs older than me. Only for a couple of weeks though. My sister went to her house and told her parents exactly what she thought of a 16yr old bullying a 12yr old.

    Thats my recommendation. Speak to the kids parents and if that doesn't work, then put posters up each night at their house telling the world what kind of faily lives there!

    Being violent back will only exacerbate the situation. I would NOT recommend it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Playground Bully Update
    By princessladedah in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 06:33 PM
  2. Playground Bully
    By princessladedah in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:08 AM
  3. Were you the bully, or were you bullied??
    By southern yankee in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:32 AM
  4. Hey Ho gang
    By buttercup in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 06:59 AM
  5. The Old Gang!!!!!!!!
    By Indian Princess in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 04:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts