Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No wonder they leave.

Scrat

No wonder they leave.

They say the Mexicans that come here want better lives and if this is what is going on I believe them, nor do I blame them. Almost as bad as Iraq.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/12236809/detail.html

Mexico Drug Violence Continues Unabated
    Newspaper Counts More Than 700 Slayings Since January

POSTED: 2:09 am EDT April 17, 2007

MEXICO CITY -- Police found 17 bodies stuffed in cars or dumped on streets in garbage bags across Mexico on Monday in the latest wave of violence apparently triggered by warring drug gangs.

In the resort city of Cancun, the bodies of three men and two women were found in a sport utility vehicle, their heads covered and their hands bound behind their backs.

Federal investigators say the two cartels are fighting a turf battle over billion-dollar drug trafficking routes to the United States.

According to one newspaper tally, there have been more than 700 drug slayings since January.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    05:12 PM

Re: No wonder they leave.

How does this differ from Compton?

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    07:12 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RedGlitter View Post
    How does this differ from Compton?
    Smaller knives.

Scrat

I don't see where Compton comes into it but that's another subject.

I have been reading a lot about Mexico lately, it seems to me that the government is basically worthless. They send the military and police after the drug smugglers who own both of them. Their whole system is corrupt.

I can see why they are so highly motivated to come here, I can't see why they are so unable to change it though.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    05:12 PM

I was being a smartass about Compton, Scrat.
    So why they can't change it....poverty? Greed? Strange bedfellows? Maybe some of each? And who is "they?" The goverment or the Mexicans moving here? If it's the ones moving here, I'd say because they're basically impoverished and don't have the wherewithal (money=power) to fight the corruption. If it's the government, then it's just greed and kickbacks. My opinion only.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    04:12 PM

Mexico is the most corrupt government in the world. I think that it is weird that it's right next to America.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    04:12 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RedGlitter View Post
    I was being a smartass about Compton, Scrat.
    So why they can't change it....poverty? Greed? Strange bedfellows? Maybe some of each? And who is "they?" The goverment or the Mexicans moving here? If it's the ones moving here, I'd say because they're basically impoverished and don't have the wherewithal (money=power) to fight the corruption. If it's the government, then it's just greed and kickbacks. My opinion only.
    Have you ever heard about the Juarez murders? It's horrible. About 400 Mexican women have disappeared and been murdered by the Mexican police...so far. But the number may have gotten higher since I first learned about this in a cultural anthropology class. The professor showed us a video about this. I am telling y'all this........it made me think twice about going anywhere alone in Mexico.

magenta flame

Cinnamin don't make such allegations without evidence .only a couple are suspects and not in the serial murders but those known to them..It was speculated that police were involved with cover ups because of bribery not in the killings themselves. YOu are talking about a part of a country and the city itself that is total squaler. It is mostly made up of transients, poor and those looking to get over the border. There are theories of rampant domestic violence where it's basically a free for all when it comes to the female sex. Drugs, Alcohol, brothels, street walkers. and that evelasting cultural standing of male dominance ie,

CIUDAD JUAREZ:THE SERIAL KILLER'S PLAYGROUND

Machismo is an element of the problem. It exalts men over women to the detriment of both. Spanish-language dictionaries define it as "behavior of the man who believes himself superior to women," and it manifests itself in forms ranging from casual insults to, according to some, ritualistic murder. Corruption plays its part, too. The legal system thoroughly corrupted by drug money. Police earn so little that bribery (mordida) is an accepted practice. Any crime can be overlooked for a price.

But this place is right next to Texas. what's stopping a klansman from carrying out justice just over the border, with the intention of getting rid of females that may breed? this is a place where you can get away with anything.

OH and if 400 women have disappeared then how do you know they are murdered. and at last count it was 340 possible dissappearances

magenta flame

All up-

"police acknowledged that 520 people had vanished in the past 11 months and that "an important percentage of them are female adolescents."

Local Date
    12-13-2019
    Local Time
    01:12 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Stupidity. You let them over so they bring all their problems and disease over to your country? The next tagret will be American females, make no mitsake. Seal the damn border!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast