+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Classmates.com

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    06:32 AM

Classmates.com

Anybody here use Classmates.com? I registered on it like a year ago and have been getting emails from the site saying that people are viewing my profile. Then today I get an email that an old boyfriend has sent me 2 messages. So I log on and sure enough it is a guy who broke my heart when I was 21. He was a huge beer-drinking alcohlic and a cheater. He actually told me many many times that he loved me and we would be married one day. Then proceeded to brrreak my heart. I think we were together for about a year. He was an alcoholic. He was arrested twice for drinking and driving. Once when we were together and second time after we broke up and it was me who he called to come and get him out of jail. But I called his mom instead.

So he has sent 2 messages, one back on March and one today. I emailed him back asking if he was still with that person who he left me for (Robin). And then his other message said he was married 20 years and has a daughter. So I was looking at his profile with his wife and it isn't the girl who he left me for. And he looked like a big bear! And he lives in another State and works for the State there.

So since he gave me his email I replied and asked him a lot of questions. One of which was.....why did you cheat on me? I am so waiting for his reply.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    07:32 AM

Re: Classmates.com

Quote Originally Posted by cinamin View Post
    Anybody here use Classmates.com? I registered on it like a year ago and have been getting emails from the site saying that people are viewing my profile. Then today I get an email that an old boyfriend has sent me 2 messages. So I log on and sure enough it is a guy who broke my heart when I was 21. He was a huge beer-drinking alcohlic and a cheater. He actually told me many many times that he loved me and we would be married one day. Then proceeded to brrreak my heart. I think we were together for about a year. He was an alcoholic. He was arrested twice for drinking and driving. Once when we were together and second time after we broke up and it was me who he called to come and get him out of jail. But I called his mom instead.

So he has sent 2 messages, one back on March and one today. I emailed him back asking if he was still with that person who he left me for (Robin). And then his other message said he was married 20 years and has a daughter. So I was looking at his profile with his wife and it isn't the girl who he left me for. And he looked like a big bear! And he lives in another State and works for the State there.

So since he gave me his email I replied and asked him a lot of questions. One of which was.....why did you cheat on me? I am so waiting for his reply.
    Because he was in his 20s and was soused all the time? Sometimes you have to let the pony ride, Cinamin. It's been a lot of years. I could ask my ex-boyfriends why they did a lot of things but in the end I usually figured it out myself. But still I hope you get your answer. Sometimes people change.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by RedGlitter View Post
    Because he was in his 20s and was soused all the time? Sometimes you have to let the pony ride, Cinamin. It's been a lot of years. I could ask my ex-boyfriends why they did a lot of things but in the end I usually figured it out myself. But still I hope you get your answer. Sometimes people change.
    WEll I just wanted to see what he has to say after all of this time he went and found me. The only one who looked for me. I did the first of many things with this guy. It'll be interesting. And I am wondering if he is still drinking or quit the bad habit.
    Last edited by cinamin; 04-17-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: add

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    10:32 AM

Myself, if he cheated on me and broke my heart, I wouldn't care enough about him to want to know why. I'm anxious to hear his answer.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Peg View Post
    Myself, if he cheated on me and broke my heart, I wouldn't care enough about him to want to know why. I'm anxious to hear his answer.
    Yah I wouldn't be usually. But since he contacted me, I asked the question. And since he's now married, I'm wondering if he doesn't cheat on his wife too. He said he'd been married 20 years.

AngelEyes82

Yeah I am on classmates.. but I find myspace so much better- It's free and you can talk to whoever you want whenever you want. I've found MOST of my old friends on myspace. It's great!

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:32 AM

I was on classmates and Reunion.com both as paying members and they both were a waste of money to me. Not completely though... but I 've only spoken to a handful of old friends... One contacted me a year ago....someone I thought would've died of drug over-dose a LONG time ago....it was soooo good to hear from him!! But I just don't like the old "someone is looking for you", so I pay ooodles to find out that its someone in CA that I've never known in my life, looking for someone with a similar name as mine.

Cinnamin, I'm curious to see if he answers, bet he doesn't, like RG said...he was 20....

Supporting Member along-for-the-ride's Avatar
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:32 AM

I was on Classmates for awhile, but I let it expire. I did come in contact with a couple of girlfriends I knew, one from grammar school and one from high school. It was a kick hearing from them. I'm not interested in finding old boyfriends, I just hope they are doing fine and still kicking.
    Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE HARD Nomad's Avatar
    Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    08:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by cinamin View Post

That no good low down good for nothing toothless drunken bastard !
    Why I outta !
    I AM AWESOME MAN

Pinky

Register to remove this ad.
    I'm on Friends Reunited twice because I lost my username and password. I can't get back on to change any details because - yup, you guessed it - I lost it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast