Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cokane

kash567

Cokane

In the words of pharmaceutical firm Parke Davis - cocaine "could make the coward brave, the silent eloquent, and render the sufferer insensitive to pain".
    I’m losing a friend selling coke, lost one friend caught with Class A, sent to prison, I think the other is going too. Cocaine makes me sick, stick to caffeine, don’t be influence by Scarface, Tony Montana who was riddle with bullets but still stayed alive, because he was high on coke, insensitive to pain, or by Liam Gallagher, the coward who’s brave on stage, or by Freud the silent who becomes eloquent.

I am the spark before the blaze, I am the raindrop out at sea that cause the ripples that become the crashing waves. I am the Reign.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:38 AM

Re: Cokane

Quote Originally Posted by kash567
    Cocaine makes me sick.
    How much do you take?

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    07:38 AM

"She don't lie she don't lie she don't lie... COCAINE"

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:38 AM

Alrighty Eric Clapton.

tmbsgrl

why would you do it in the first place. What is so wrong in your life that would make you turn to drugs? They are not the answer.

kash567

How much do I take? haven't for a couple of weeks, you don't know what's 'bashed' in it nowadays, you don't know what you getting on the streets. It costs around $80 a gram, so what I recommend you do at the price of 4 grams is, join a gym, for $30 a month, buy Viper Extreme, Endurance capsules for $70 for 30 caps, buy Whey Protein, Promax for $40 one month's supply, buy Creatine, Creatamax (what i'm using) for $50 1months supply, and cabohydrate drink for $30 1 months supply.

The Viper Extreme caps are like rocket fuel, pure endurance, even if you train for two hours a day, these really work, and they are legal. LA Muscle do good products, like Fat Stripper, which I got, but Maximuscle give good products too. Pointless going to the gym without supplements, you get no where just wears you out.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:38 AM

Thanks for the advice but I am sticking to Drambuie

anomaly
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    08:38 AM

Cocaine lies.

An ex turned out to have a cocaine problem. He used it to maintain his illusions of perfection. It became important to him that I start using it. That was the beginning of the end for our relationship. Unfortunately, his ending may have begun when he became addicted. Misery loves company.

It's such a "great" thing that he had to hide it for a while. He actually believes he only does it a couple of times a year. By the end it became apparent that he did some almost every weekend. Then during the week. While he was driving...you name it.

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:38 AM

Quote Originally Posted by kash567
    How much do I take? haven't for a couple of weeks, you don't know what's 'bashed' in it nowadays, you don't know what you getting on the streets. It costs around $80 a gram, so what I recommend you do at the price of 4 grams is, join a gym, for $30 a month, buy Viper Extreme, Endurance capsules for $70 for 30 caps, buy Whey Protein, Promax for $40 one month's supply, buy Creatine, Creatamax (what i'm using) for $50 1months supply, and cabohydrate drink for $30 1 months supply.

The Viper Extreme caps are like rocket fuel, pure endurance, even if you train for two hours a day, these really work, and they are legal. LA Muscle do good products, like Fat Stripper, which I got, but Maximuscle give good products too. Pointless going to the gym without supplements, you get no where just wears you out.
    i mean this in a concerned way, not judgemental...reading the cocktail you have described, you are headed for serious physical difficulty. especially coke and creatine. i hope you'll discuss this honestly with a physician. you are doing yourself damage that may not become apparent for a while.

kash567

Gettin high

Register to remove this ad.
    I could have found you if I wanted
    I wouldn't even have to try
    Saved you if I longed it
    But you didn't wanna see me by
    You were gettin' high

I could astound you if I wanted
    Wouldn't even have to try
    Saved you if I longed it
    But you didn't wanna see me by