my 5 positives today
    i get to see my grandson tonite
    it's sunny and warm out
    I had a great sleep albiet short
    i resolved some problems with my mate last nite
    i got a free stampede breakfast today.
    ~~~~~

Well that felt good.
    I am soo excited I am going on my first ever bike rally/poker run this weekend, last one was a bust due to the rain. It is going to be hot out, +35 degrees and death valley like conditions. I get to bring 1 change of clothing and a hair brush and tooth brush, that is about all that is going to fit in a bike saddle bag. I can imagine i will smell lovely by the time I return. Ah well good thing I have done all kinds of camping in my life.
    It's times like this when I am glad I no longer have to answer to the ex about my social life. I don't have much impact anymore on my young adult daughters. He would have a bird if he knew I was hanging out with a bunch of bikers all the time. Ahhhh how I do NOT miss that man.

I had a good chat with my mate last nite after we had a bit of a yell fest at lunch yesterday. I am convinced we are both retards. It's so difficult to communicate when we rely on text messages so much when he is on the road. We are always messing up things between us. It doesn't help that we are both lousy at communications. But it's laughable. It's a very strange relationship we have he and I, strange friends. Yet we seem vital to each other. Odd. Ah well we manage, and it's challenging. And often I wonder why I hang with him ahahaha.
    Work is boring it's crazy quiet again, that happens during stampede cause nobody works so us service company's sit idle.

I get to see my cute grandson tonite oooo he is trying so hard to walk, he barely started crawling and is now pulling his self up to stand and scoots around the furniture... so like his mom was, she could barely control herself with excitement when she was learning to walk. I can't wait. Poor little mite has a nasty cold right now so is always a snotty mess I remember those days. Just try and catch them to wipe the nose ahahahaha Gross ! Ok on that note I am outta here for today.
    �You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time
    12:31 AM

Re: Mink's Moments

I think I missed yesterday ah well it wasn't a bad day
    5 + things today
    It is friday
    I only work half a day
    I leave for a weekend away (yet again)
    Jr Minks brought home awesome bread from her cooking class and we ate it all nite long
    My office is cool (temperature that is)

Well I am off to go to my first ever bike Rally/poker run this afternoon. We will camp in the "badlands" the temps are to soar, I hope I don't melt and become mixed up with Dinosaur Dung. It should be interesting.
    I plan to take pics and come back with details.
    Cheers
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

5 PLUS things today
    Last nite we had a grand party/dinner out for my daughter she turned 20
    We had an early morning thunderstorm that faked us into believing we will cool off today
    No more training today, only the test (yay then it will be over early)
    The coffee is tasting awful good this morning
    I an excited about getting my pics onto here with luck this evening.

Aww we went to a great restraunt last nite, my folks, brother and sis in law, Jr Minks and my oldest (BBM) and the grand son. It was cool cause our waitress was an old school mate of BBM's so that was fun. We ate a ton, the staff came out and put a hilarious hat with horns on BBM's head and sang a happy birthday song to her and embarassed her. She loved the concert tickets I gave her for next friday we are going to Nickleback. Then it was back to the oldies place for cake that Jr Minks made and a sit out in their lush back yard. It was wonderful.
    I have missed those days of fun family gatherings for the girls' birthday parties. Pity her father could be bothered.
    I will never understand the selfishness of a parent who can't, or won't do things with or for his children.
    The sperm doner pulled a real classic move this weekend (sunday actually, the actual birthday of BBM's), called up BBM to visit, why you ask because his wife (sargent tight ass) had family in town, so the sperm doner only wanted to show off his grandson. He is so phecking transparent. The jerk didn't even invite Jr Minks. Hell he hasn't spoke to Jr Minks for prolly 3 months. How pathetic.

Aw well the girls are smarter enough to see the writing on the wall.

Life goes on. Happy Wednesday
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Oh my poor neighbor, she lost her job yesterday, she was replaced with no notice. She had been with the company for 7 months and truly loved her work. She has been in the profession for 19 years. She was devastated last nite and justifyably so. I came over to her and just hugged her and let her cry. Granted she was rather drunk, but I still thought she needed someone to hug. She is so distraught because she is the sole provider to her 3 kids. Fortunately the company will pay her out till end of August. I was the only one who told her to allow herself to feel crappy for the next day or 2, then to embrace the opportunity to find something new. Everybody else was telling her to suck it up. Ahhhhh poor girl.
    But then again she is my drama queen friend, and I spend a lot of time listening to her "issues" yet on the other hand she's a lovely lovely person so I cut her some slack.
    Poor P, I hope she gets through the next couple days OK.
    I went to a show and shine last nite with a "friend", it was mustang heaven, as well there were vipers, cameros, ferarri's (oops spelling), and old trucks and such it was great. I enjoyed being with my friend too cause I could ask him about each vehicle and he knew, gosh I wish I could do that with cars.
    Then we were off to a BBQ with some of his friends, such nice people it was my first time meeting them. I hope I did not make an ass of myself hahahaha
    Then he took me home and we sat outside for about an hour with my mates. It was a nice evening. He is such a sweet man
    ooo 5 +'s today
    I beat Gallbally at trivia
    I had a great evening last nite
    Work is better today than yesterday
    We may get rain (keeping fingers crossed)
    I am spose to catch up with an old friend for lunch today.
    Happy thursday
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

My brother is an idiot!
    I can't believe he has let his "wife/SO" walk all over him like this. She has turned into a money monger. All she can think of is money. She hangs out with a very lovely couple who have no children, are older and have made some incredibly brilliant real estate decisions. They are very well off. My SIL wants to be just like them, in the process she has convinced my brother to move to Mexico and start this hokey business plan (an idea she stole from my children i might add). On the way to this final plan, she has alienated much of us (family including my girls, folks and me just what my kids need more ****ing family ditching them), and pissed my father off something awful to the point of not wanting to will them anything. Dad has a temper and is under a lot of pressure lately he goes in August 13 for his back surgery he is scared. They have disappointed my children by not being there anymore as their favorite aunt and uncle (only ones they ever saw since divorce), and they have crushed my mother because they want to leave so close to dad's surgery date. It appears they are clueless.
    Mom called me today and said even their friends (2 separate ones, 2 separate occasions) have asked about them and if they are avoiding them and why? How very sad.
    Bottom line, they (Bro and SIL) have made everybody feel as though none of them are good enough for them. Hmmm and here I was keeping my mouth shut cause I thought they were only doing it to me and my girls.

Well happy friggin life to you guys, nice to walk out on what little family you have left that has supported your dirtly little game for so long. (if you ever read this you will know exactly what I mean here)

SIL is an ex JW whose family ex-communicated her. She literally leached onto my family for attention when all this happened. We did at one point have her deep into our hearts.

5+ things today
    I had a grand weekend,
    work is quiet
    Jr Minks is still loving her job
    Coffee is tasting goooooood today I need a 3rd
    I like my friends.
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

ah well such is life.... people still confuse me.... a cabin in the woods would be nice oh no wait the woods are all on fire... dam IT!
    Today is quiet at work. Well in general, me myself despite being in here, am busy.
    How would I convince anyone I am a fast typer, in and out and in between I actually work.
    What ever hah!
    I am still confused by some folks but hey ok.

WTF has changed here?
    Oh never mind I don't need an answer I am too old to give that big of a rip. I guess I ought to reserve my opinions anyways.

Lawdee daww dee daw.

I have to admit we got a few newbies in here that are charming. I hope they stay and enjoy themselves.
    Anyeeeeeeeeeewhooooooooooooooooooo
    my 5+'s today
    It has cooled down some outside finally bearable (short lived so I heard)
    My oldest and Grandson are coming over for dinner (never turn down free food)
    An old male aquaintance ran into the daughter last week and asked about me.
    I am almost done work
    I found a replacement tube supplier that has promise.

Ok happy Tuesday.
    TTFN
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

right off the top 5+ things today
    ~It is cool outside, we had rain a lot last nite, the house was soo cool and comfy yay
    ~I have acquired a rather nice man in my life, not sure what to do with him mind you
    ~Coffee is mighty good
    ~Bills are caught up
    ~Work gets a little better bit by bit.

OH brother...... we have FG wars yet again, seems we can't ever be free of conflict. I hope these come and go quickly.
    I hope members realize how vulnerable they make themselves when they utter nastiness all over the net. I sound like a mothering hen don't I. But I have experience I think I know what I am talking about.
    Oiy that article I read about employers going online checking out myspace and facebook to spy on you was something of an eye opener.
    I always maintained the net isn't all that large of an area to roam it just pulls the world closer together in proximity.
    Respect yourself, respect others.
    Happy Wednesday
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

I skipped yesterday cause it was so GD awful here at work. I am hating that prepetual carrot dangling in front of me then having it yanked time and time again. There is problems, I get told there will be people spending time with me to help me... right this never happens until suddenly **** falls downhill and it always lands on my desk. I am tired of that, tired of hearing you are the problem spot of the company YET... nobody has a solution nor will they listen to some of my problems so To hades with them all.... I have learned to document it all and if and when I leave that report will be laid out on my desk for all to see. Sick and tired of it.
    I am also tired of hearing oh this place will improve then the next day everybody is having a crapfest!!!
    We are small, we suck, nobody gives a rip, they just play the blame game.
    I can take the heat but hey if your gonna crap on me you better accept the fact that I have problems you need to address. I ****ing hate being blown off.!!!!!

Whew... that felt good.

I would like to post more here, but I fear I am being "observed" I also fear I have acquired a bit of a stalker person in real life... I dunno what to think or do, I worry this person will be lurking about my place and freak my kid out some day, I guess I could just be blunt with the kid and say call the police.

This person is nice most times, I have had to tell them 2 times I like them as a friend period. NOTHING more. They do not give up. I am a little creeped out that they have been in my yard 2 times now without my consent, sure they left their "toys" in my yard but you still gotta ask permission to come by... Pheck what if either daughter saw this.... ya just don't lurk around a single womans house pheck this person is quickly falling from my friends list, what pisses me off, this person and I can have fun together and has also had fun with me and other friends of mine... Pheckin freak show I am getting pissed off.
    I struggle with 5 things today

+ I am going home for lunch
    + I think I am going for a nice drive to the mountains after work
    + I got one IOU paid off by one of my kids today
    + I had a lovely dinner last nite
    + I can see the top of my desk ahahahahahaha

Happy Thrusday
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Friday YAY
    I am off to see Nickleback this eve whoooo hooooo I am excited, I am taking my oldest daughter just a pity she is bailing on me early dang I asked her to make a night of it... ah well for the preservation of my liver it's not a bad thing.
    Well I had a grand time last nite, I went for a drive to the mountains with a friend of mine we went and picked up his daughter for dinner... yep drove for 2.5 hours ate and visited for 1.5 hours and another 2.5 hours home ahahaha but it was gorgeous out, cool to watch the lightening storm along the way.
    Awww I got a lovely compliment today, somebody told me I am one of the reasons they come back to FG again and again thanks you know who you are.
    Made me blush actually how sweet.
    Ah FG I wish it would settle down, seems we can never get away from the high drama, and vicious attacking mentality.
    I do not understand the need to strike at anothers vulnerabilities. Gosh I am coming up to 3 years of being here and this repeats over and over and over. No wonder we loose members left right and center.
    I guess I can only hope everybody can sleep peacefully at nite no matter what their actions are.
    I am eating sour starbust candies yummy but boy do they leave a nasty after taste.
    Well I am glad the weekend is almost here I hope I do not have to content with idiots. I actually think it's time to seriously unload idiots from my RL once and for all. Things are so much nicer without them. Ahahaha until I decide I have a void in time and need to be entertained ahahaha Oh never mind that.
    Still killer hot here today, and spose to be so all through the weekend. UGH!
    I think somebody is avoiding me hmmm do I ask them or let them go, and never look back. Meh I will work that out eventually... guess I gotta weight how badly the loss will hurt me. hmmmmm

Ok 5+ things today
    I have the concert to go to
    I ate a healthy good lunch
    I got a surprise cheque from the gvt yesterday
    I had an awesome trek with my friend last nite
    I have a clean house to go home to at days end
    Happy Monday. ahaha oops Friday
    ― Mae West

Local Date
    11-22-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Ah the Nickleback concert was great, the other bands that accompnied them were good too. It was awesome to see my daughter up dancing and singing along I guess I made a good choice on the birthday gift whooo hoooo
    Oh is this heat ever killer stuff. I can barely function, I am hating it. we are so not used to this for so long. Yesterday it was +34C that is 10 degrees than our average summer temp, for me it's just insanely too hot, I barely move. My grass is so long my dog has vanished. Yeah too hot to go out there to mow. Today I am home with a migrane but it's a cooler day, temps are back to normal maybe rain will come I hope it does. But I am not up to cutting the grass. HAH.
    Well I may have this dating scene figured out, I spent a lot of time with the kindest, funniest, most generous man around. He is something. We are into about week 3 of knowing each other, I enjoy him alot. My gosh he is old fashioned and opens the doors for me everywhere, good lord he pays for everything tells me always "you money isn't wanted by me" and budges past me and pays. Oiy that is an eye opener I am used to paying my way hehehehe And he understands kids, his are almost the same age as mine so we do a lot of comparing hehehehe It's pretty cool. Mind you he told me I indimidate him I thought oh oh PMS got the better of me he thinks I need a gun ahahaha. And then he embarassed me with.... you are too beautiful for someone as "not so good looking" as me. I only giggled and shook my head. Then said if I didn't like you I would not be spending all this time with you ahahahahaha.
    Ack and so far so good I am avoiding my exfriend the stalker. Ugh why me.
    My neighbors made me dinner last nite OMG it was good, salmon, fresh steamed spinnach and carrots and roasted potatoes. They are so nice. My gosh that gal next door has come a long way and I am really glad I hung in here and her ex moved out and she got a new man it's fantastic, we have the 3 of us side by side that get together regularly on one or the others front step for a beer or 2 and visit. Weekends usually sunday eves, we pool our resources and cook and eat together and they are starting to plan more and go out places together dancing or catching a flick, I look forward to that I think finally I am looking forward to being social again and staying that way I guess I have missed that over the years.
    5+ for today
    cooler temps
    good neighbors
    I had a nice phone chat with my mam
    A possible new man
    oh and good coffee today Vanilla Hazelnut yummy
    happy monday weee next week I start my holidays happy days ahead.
    ― Mae West

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast