+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: X-Stitch

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:21 AM

X-Stitch

Thought I'd share some of my cross stitch with everyone... I get obsessed with it once I start, and it stops all my nervous habbits.
    The roses I did for my mums birthday, and the angels seem to have become my favorite subjects, I hunt the web for new patterns all the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Roses.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	605   Click image for larger version

Name:	angels.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	606   Click image for larger version

Name:	98 xmas angel.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	607  
    Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:21 AM

Re: X-Stitch

Very nice Letha! I love to cross stitch and embroider to. Usually I do Christmas pieces, with old fashioned Santas and forest animals etc...

I am working on a kitten one for my daughters room, but I better get cracking (it's been a few months since I touched it!)

Thanks for sharing

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    01:21 AM

Lovely work, letha Thank you for sharing it with us.

Have you looked at the Lavender and Lace patterns for angels? They have a line of angels you might like. Try here.

I bought the summer, fall, winter, and spring patterns but have never had time to make them. One day...
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    Aristotle

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time
    12:21 AM
    very nice....you needle stitch and come here too, you are a busy girl...nice.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

Thank you for the praise.

All the angels on here are Lavender and Lace, I don't pay for the packs and I often don't pay for the paterns, find all the free ones online, it can take a while to find ones that are to the standards of Lavender and Lace or Mirabilia but they all have freebie paterns hiden on their sites somewhere.
    Then it's online again to order the silks etc. The beads are often difficult to get hold off.
    Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Local Date
    09-19-2019
    Local Time

Letha they are so very pretty you clever thing, i am so stupid i did'nt know that patterns were used to cross-stitch/ embroider

LinasK

Wink Re: X-Stitch

I love to cross-stitch, but I rarely have time anymore, so I'm webmaster for my stitchers group...

JAB

Wow, it's been ages since I've cross-stitched. I always found it so relaxing and then I started needing magnifying glasses to see where to make the stitches!

When I did stitch more often, I did a lot of Christmas ornaments from patterns or kits that I bought. Then I'd get these miniature frames or small dowls (sp?) and finish them off.

I also have a pattern (floss included!) of a Thomas Kinkead cottage that I once promised my sister I'd stitch for one of her birthdays. Notice I didn't commit myself to which year!

Flouncey

Nice pictures letha. I like doing cross stitch too, though I tend to do less in the summer as I prefer to be inthe garden when it's nice. I find it very relaxing with the added bonus of having a nice picture to look at when it's finished.

If anyone would like to see any of my work I can post some pictures over the weekend.

Heidikins

Register to remove this ad.
    Well done, Letha! Let's see some of yours, Flouncey!

I haven't done a cross-stitch in years, but I've just bought a pattern of Rabbit (from Winnie the Pooh) on ebay. I want to give it to my boyfriend for our anniversary in June. (Yes, it's a sappy present, but it has meaning as out of all the characters in Winnie the Pooh, he most relates to Rabbit. But that's a whole other thread).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast