Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: victor the man behind the mask( the victor meldrew column)

hopki65

victor the man behind the mask( the victor meldrew column)

hello and welcome along to this the final victor meldrew column.
    who is the man behind victors mask what do i really like and dislike well.
    i support wholeheartly the words of the british national party and national front
    and hope that one day there will be a government or p.m enter power with the gumption to take us out of e.u control restore the death penalty and remove illigal immigrants and seal our borders to prevent any more getting in and deal with terroism by hanging those who commit these bloody attrocities although this may not happen in my lifetime restoring detention centres and borstals for young thugs and ignore the bleating of the liberal left do gooder sheep.
    the touble is you have people like spot liberal leftie plaid comfy voting do gooders.
    who dislike the words that i write and there is no freedom of speech on the F.G and it seems that political correctness has found its way on to the F.G site where if you write about something what does not suit you get an infraction point .
    the trouble with these dangerous politcal correct lefties polices are that they believe in teflon tonys open door immigration policy even though businesses will take on foreign immigrants because where as an englishman will work an 8 hour shift an illegal immigrant will work 12 hour shifts so where a job took up say 4 english workers they can now employ 2 poles etc to do 2 12 hour shifts thus putting your workers out of work and destroying our rights in our own country.
    the other point is that they believe that not all paedophiles should go to jail but serve sentences in the community that is dangerous in its self to have a child mollester walking about in public near our children when they should be behind bars.
    also rights for those who hijack planes to enter the country to stay including those who enter illigally through the back door even though we do not know wether they are murderers on the run from justice in their own country or terroists it is also a known fact that muslim radicals want to take us over and run us their way.
    our country is falling apart and golden brown needs to act now to restore the balance and not be influenced by the do gooder p.c brigade like teflon tony was.
    otherwise we are in danger of becoming a part of the e.u superstate.
    all this was tried in france and other places but it did not work but teflon tony pushed it on regardless by the back door to achieve his superstate dream.
    the p.c brigade would also have you believe that to be a part of the bnp or national front makes you a nazi.
    this is also wrong as the left p.c brigade are afraid of the power of the bnp and national front who speak up for the british people wether black or white and if they gained enough support they could get in and ruin the way they want the country to be.
    stand up for your country wether you are black white muslim whatever creed or religion and you where born or invited here as first generation after all it is ours before the p.c brigade take over and we all live in a nanny state.
    who,s words are the more dangerous the bnp or the liberal lefties.
    victor

Local Date
    01-18-2020
    Local Time
    06:47 AM

Re: victor the man behind the mask( the victor meldrew column)

Thank gawd for that , goodbye

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php

Local Date
    01-18-2020
    Local Time
    05:47 AM

Hah. Outed!

It's not true that we have an open door immigration policy, sadly. I'd be in favour of one but it doesn't exist.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    01-17-2020
    Local Time
    09:47 PM

i dont beleive it
    The rottie queen

Pinky

Sadly, child molesters and nutters who want to blow things up and kill people come from all cultures, religions and races, even British people. We live in an increasingly global society and I for one think it's a good thing. Those who are trying to backpedal into the 1950s and would eliminate all those deemed as different are doing the most to actively spread hatred and unrest.

The world has been changing and moving forward for a while now, and although there are still examples of extremeism, tolerance and informed views and facts are slowly becoming more prevalent with each passing year.
    As for immigrants depriving our workers? Do me a favour! My area has had a huge influx of Poles, Lithuanians, Portuguese that are willing to do jobs that our people won't. Sadly, a lot of Brits would much rather sit on their arses and be dole scroungers than go to work at somewhere like Bernard Matthews or the other factories. As far as I'm concerned, at least they have enough pride to go out to work and earn their money instead of being a skank and thinking the world owes them a living like far too many in our society. Personally, I'd rather keep the hard working immigrants and get rid of the scrounging scum.

When I think of the BNP, images of bovver-booted skinheads kicking the crap out of anyone who isn't Aryan springs to mind; loutish KKK wannabes who fear anyone or anything different to their own idiotic mindset.
    Maybe you can convince me this is otherwise? All I can say is that at this point in time, if they ever knock on my door canvassing, their leaflets will get stuck somewhere unsavoury and lit.

Local Date
    01-17-2020
    Local Time
    11:47 PM

Paragraphs, the new dodo bird. Scene at 11.
    Life ain't linear.

Local Date
    01-18-2020
    Local Time
    01:47 AM

who dislike the words that i write
    Actually, my concern is with the presentation.

Capitalisation, punctuation, and paragraphs (as KB mentioned) would make your post an easier read.

Local Date
    01-18-2020
    Local Time
    06:47 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    As for immigrants depriving our workers? Do me a favour! My area has had a huge influx of Poles, Lithuanians, Portuguese that are willing to do jobs that our people won't. Sadly, a lot of Brits would much rather sit on their arses and be dole scroungers than go to work at somewhere like Bernard Matthews or the other factories. As far as I'm concerned, at least they have enough pride to go out to work and earn their money instead of being a skank and thinking the world owes them a living like far too many in our society. Personally, I'd rather keep the hard working immigrants and get rid of the scrounging scum.
    Agree with you one hundred percent, pinky!!
    Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself

Local Date
    01-17-2020
    Local Time
    11:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    '.
    '.
    Sounds like the US to me; and I agree with you as well.
    Life ain't linear.

Local Date
    01-18-2020
    Local Time
    05:47 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Be kind, people, or he'll not come back.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast