+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: JonBenet Ramsey case

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time
    02:00 AM

JonBenet Ramsey case

this case has never been solved. it is convoluted and complicated. you may recall the little 6 year old beauty queen, dressed like a hooker in child pageants, who was horribly murdered on Christmas night in her family home in boulder, colorado 1996. the unbelievable 'ransom note'. the botched investigation the weird happenings and political BS in DA office. do you have an opinion? i have believed from DAY ONE the parents did it. but the cast of characters is fascinating. i hope to see this resolved in my lifetime... discussion?

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time

Re: JonBenet Ramsey case

I am with you LC. I thought the parents were neck-deep in this, too. I really love your analogy: "dressed like a hooker in child pageants". Sick and wrong, displaying children like they would show dogs. (No offense, Rachelg)
    What are the chances something will develop in that case after all this time, LC?
    I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
    ~Darrel Worley~

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time

there are some devoted people who strive for justice in this case...i fear it will not be found on this earth. the only way the truth will be known to us is if patsy finally snaps and spills her guts. but john keeps her very very close to the vest. he knows she is on the edge.

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time

the day they buried that little girl they went on CNN. here is what set my BS detector off...patsy was clearly drugged out of her mind, ok i can see that. but 3 times john said "i want to know why"...well who gives a damn WHY? you only care about "why" if you know the killer. he did NOT say "i want to know WHO". so all my alarms went off and ever since i have observed them lying through their teeth. john even had the balls to run for office (and lose) in michigan last year. they were on national tv and patsy was confronted with a lie and john jumped right in to prevent her from answering. he controls her completely.

Local Date
    05-19-2019
    Local Time
    11:00 PM

I thought I heard recently (within the last 2 mos) that the dna had proven it wasn't either of the parents. Was that not a creditable report?

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by rachelg
    I thought I heard recently (within the last 2 mos) that the dna had proven it wasn't either of the parents. Was that not a creditable report?
    nope...red herring. it had to do with a tiny mixed DNA sample in her underwear that was unidentifiable. don't listen to the spin. it neither proved or disproved anything whatsoever.

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time
    12:00 AM

I think it was the brother..maybe accidently...and the parents covered it up for whatever reason. He was only slightly older than JonBenet.
    Lady Cop is right.. we will probably NEVER know what happemed.

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time
    08:00 AM

I remember one of the better known UK chief constables talking about it. Two points that the parents would not have a choice about being questioned or any say as to what went on, it seemed to him that they were not investigated properly-how true that is I don't know. Also that the whole child pageant thing was disturbing as it was a paedophiles paradise that is incomprehensible that it would be tolerated in the UK.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time
    12:00 AM

My guess has been Patsy, motive, jelousy. momma was living vicariously through Jon Benet. Could be that JB was getting too much attention, kinda like creating a little frankenstein [in Patsy's mind.] Why did it happen in that time frame? Could be momma was getting some attention, and JB interfered.

Why the hell can't people just let kids be kids? Me thinks that parents who push their kids to compensate for their own shortcomings, or failed dreams, should have their kids taken away. Success aint happiness unless you are following your own dream. How many psychotics, and neurotics have these type parents created?
    Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill

Local Date
    05-20-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I have always thought that the brother knew more than he was saying too. I think all three of them are knee deep in this. maybe the brother did it, or maybe he saw WHO did it. We will prob. never know and it is sad, such a pretty little girl whose life ended all too soon.
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast