Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Two Moons

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bridget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Middle of cornfield in Illinois
    Posts
    309
    Local Date
    01-22-2020
    Local Time
    10:08 PM

    Two Moons

    Has anyone heard this? There are to be two full moon on August 27, 12:30 a.m. in the USofA. Seems as if Jupiter will shining so brightly and close that it will seem like a second moon. My niece sent me this imfo. from Arizona and I have not heard anything about it from any other source. What better place than here with you guys scattered all over the world to ask.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,771
    Local Date
    01-23-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Re: Two Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    Has anyone heard this? There are to be two full moon on August 27, 12:30 a.m. in the USofA. Seems as if Jupiter will shining so brightly and close that it will seem like a second moon. My niece sent me this imfo. from Arizona and I have not heard anything about it from any other source. What better place than here with you guys scattered all over the world to ask.


    http://stargazing.suite101.com/artic...or_august_2007


    mars is going to be at its most visible for a lifetime ,i'm no stargazer but could this be what you mean Bridget

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,771
    Local Date
    01-23-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Re: Two Moons

    or even the right link would be handy






    http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar..._encounter.htm

  4. #4
    Senior Member WonderWendy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,552
    Local Date
    01-23-2020
    Local Time
    01:08 AM

    Re: Two Moons

    Everytime I see this thread title I see "two MORONS" and expect to see Jimbo and Wisey in here making fart noises with their armpits!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,771
    Local Date
    01-23-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Re: Two Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderWendy3 View Post
    Everytime I see this thread title I see "two MORONS" and expect to see Jimbo and Wisey in here making fart noises with their armpits!!

    believe me i dont need to use arm pits to make those noises right now

  6. #6
    Senior Member WonderWendy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,552
    Local Date
    01-23-2020
    Local Time
    01:08 AM

    Re: Two Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    believe me i dont need to use arm pits to make those noises right now
    I know, I know....poor Suzy and children!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    10,771
    Local Date
    01-23-2020
    Local Time
    06:08 AM

    Re: Two Moons

    Register to remove this ad.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Five New Moons For Planet Neptune
    By CVX in forum Space and Astronomy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 10:31 PM
  2. Cassini spies 2 new Saturn moons
    By CVX in forum Space and Astronomy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 05:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts