+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Hyper Dimensional Design

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    03:24 PM

Re: Hyper Dimensional Design

I wrote on December 30, 2010 on this forum, already emphasizing the timeframe of November 10, 2012 ( 'awakening in optima forma' )

donderdag 30 december 2010 schreef Dutch het volgende:
    I thought I had nothing else to mention at this moment, but this morning I wanted to find out more about the perihelion of comet 2009 HC82. I found the date of the expected perihelion and I just put it on the timeline this morning in order to log the date. I had no additional info when I logged it on the timeline Q4, 2012

[..]

later this morning the significance already became clear:

Oh yes, synchronicity.......

After I posted the above today December 30, 2010, about the expected return at perihelion of comet 2009 HC82, I thought to give the 2 Pi points a closer look, based on the very same Pi based Design as unveiled here in the HDDesign material. I mean the 2 Pi points on the current orbit of 2009 HC82 that will reach a full orbit on November 10, 2012.

Orbit of 2009 HC82 is 3.39 * 365.25 = 1238,2 days

Pi points are ( as already determined ) at 556 days ( awakening starttirigger date ) and 681 days.

556 days prior to November 10, 2012 gives May 4, 2011 !!!!, a date already identified in my previous post here as very significant in relation to this very same comet 2009 HC82:
    Hyper Dimensional Design :: View topic - CONTACT ( ENKI thread)

May 4, 2011, was already metioned on the timeline Q2 2011 as second Pi point Steins, directly connected to the identification of comet 2009 HC82 as part of the 'communication' and the discovery of the Pi based Design in the orbit of this comet in relation to the awakeningstimeframe.

Awakening in Optima Forma

So the orbit of 2009 HC82 is again confirming this very same Design, now when looked at it from the expected perihelion date!!!!!

The second Pi point is at 681 days prior to November 10, 2012:

December 30, 2010!!

That's today, the dicovery of this specific underlying Design!!!!

This is so profound.......

I recommend to follow the postings on the timelines regularly.
    Hyper Dimensional Design :: View Forum - Main HDDesign Forum
    you can login with user 'reader' and password 'reader'' .
    'Awakening in optima forma', around November 10, 2012

UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 18: IT STARTED HERE DURING THIS TIMEFRAME
    November 9:
    Two Iranian Revolutionary Guard fighter jets fire on an unmanned American General Atomics MQ-1 Predator drone in international airspace near Kuwait.
    November 10:
    Palestinian militants fire a barrage of rockets from Gaza into southern Israel, in a cross-border escalation following an earlier attack in which four Israeli soldiers are injured, two seriously, when an anti-tank missile fired from the Gaza Strip hits an Israeli army jeep patrolling some 200 meters inside the Israeli border with Gaza; Israel carries out counter-strikes
    November 11:
    The Israel Defense Forces has fired an anti-tank missile in the direction of a mortar position in Syria after a 120mm mortar shell exploded near an Israeli post in the Golan Heights. Although the missile was reportedly intended as a "warning shot" and directed to miss the mortar position on purpose, the IDF's response marks the first time since the 1973 Yom Kippur War that Israel has fired at Syrian territory.

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

I cannot force you to do so, but you really should get involved with the issues at hand in the Q4 2012 timeline. You would do yourselves and mankind a favor

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Monday ( December 17, 2012 ) there will be a twin impact on the moon with the Grail probes .....

This twin impacts on December 17, 2012, Deep Impact on comet Temple 1 on July 4, 2005, Chandrayaan's impact on the moon on November 14, 2008, LCROSS / Centaurs impact on the moon on October 9, 2009, Smart-1 at the entering of the Moon orbit on 16 November 2004 and Smart-1 impact on the Moon on september 3, 2006

Are ALL connected intelligently based on the specific underlying HDDesign Pi-based Intelligent Design.

Revealed by synchronicity followed by another synchronicity etc., instantly unveiling the specific Pi based underlying Design, UNDENIABLE intelligently connected.

there are so many more examples of this specific Pi Design in the material ..... but if this is not convincing .... then I really do not know what it takes to get people to open their eyes ....

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

When NASA announced on December 13 that the Grail twin probes will crash on the moon on december 17, I instantly had to think about Deep Impact on comet tempel 1 on July 4, 2005, which is playing such a major role in this HDDesign 'research' as you all should know.

One of the most important discoveries in relation to this deep Impact on comet Tempel 1 (if not THE most important discovery, not solely for this HDDesign material but for everything else for that matter) , is the discovery of this specific Pi-based Design, which is unique for HDDesign and has already unveiled many hidden underlying intelligent correlations in our reality.

So when I heard about this upcomming impact on the moon i was at work, thought about Deep Impact on comet Tempel 1 and remembered that I've already discovered intelligent correlations based on this specific Pi-based Design in relation to earlier moon impacts.

I instantly decided to check, googled and found India's Chandryaan's impact on the moon and did a quick calculation on the timeframes between the upcomming impacts on December 17, 2012, Chandryaan's impact on November 14, 2008 and Deep Impact on comet tempel 1 on july 4, 2005.

The ratio between these two timeframes gave the instant confirmation to me: I noticed that Chandryaan's impact happened exactly at Pi-point!!!!!

At that moment I knew that I was hitting on something essential, but because I wasat work I had to wait until I had time to dig into it.

When I had time I decided to give the LCROSS/Centaur impact on October 9, 2009 a closer look. When I do this HDDesign 'research' , which is basically an intuitive exercise in the first place, I just follow my intuition and if you have been following this material you will understand that it's logical and in line of thought to expect this specific Pi-based Design expressed with these 2 impacts of Chandyaan and centaur aswell.

I thought to consider them to be the 2 Pi- points on a timeframe/line based on this very same HDDesign Pi-based Design.

If the Chandrayaan and Centaur impacts happened on the both Pi points of a timeline, than that timeline would start on November 16, 2004....

It itself this is already a confirmation by Design, as it is confirmimg our perception of time: Earth at same orbital position ( november 15 +/- 1day)!!!
    But look what has happened at the start of this timeline with these 2 lunar impacts at the both Pi-points:

On November 16, 2004, the ESA probe Smart 1 passed from Earth orbit into the orbit of the Moon.

Smart 1...which was also deliberately crashed into the Moon's surface!!! ( on september 3, 2006 )

This should really make you think and to think.........it's so obvious intelligent....

I can imagine that you aren't convinced yet, but would you be convinced if this very same underlying Design will give the confirmation with Smart 1's impact on the Moon?

Well, it does..

Smart 1 crashed on the moon EXACTLY at Pi-point between the start ot the timeframe at hand November 16, 2004, when Smart 1 entered lunar orbit, and Chandryaan's impact on the Moon!!!

All these events in space are intelligently connected with the very same HDDesign Pi-based Design........as numerous other correlations which are logged in the HDDesign material.

What does this all mean?

It means that we are living in the times that the human mind can start to understand that we are experiencing our lives in a reality that is part of a multi-dimensional expression of consciousness......and the fact that we can understand that, we have to consider what it means to us and what we will do with it. We have to become aware of our own 'contribution' to multi-dimensional expression of consciousness and there's no scientist or church who will take over your own responsibility in relation to the evolution of consciousness. We are experiencing it here in our limited perception and we are the only ones who are ultimately responsible for what happens here...

So..

This is what we are apparently....the situation in Syria....Sandy hook...and all these dark expressions that we are able to create in our reality.......

We have nothing to do in space if we can't take care of our own and our home planet...

We're so selfdestructive....

We are probably able to distroy everything we create, but consciousness itself will always exist.....

I think everybody should him or hereself ask the question in what kind of circumstances he want to find himself awake when his expression here is over......If we all know our own answer, we would already live in a better world

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

This is written on the eve of the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar.

This is written with a purpose.

One month ago I wrote about the biggest breakthrough in the HDDesign 'research': the discovery of a specific Pi based Design in our perception of time, first unveiled and identified with the Deep Impact/Epoxi - Earth - Moon transit on May 29, 2008. As the HDDesign 'research' has shown, this specific Pi based Design ( HDDesign only ) is playing a major role in the inter-dimensional 'communication' that is taking place.

I was expecting some kind of ‘confirmation’ of this specific Pi based Design for around December 10, 2012 and it appeared that I expected some kind of a confirmation for the Golden Mean Phi based Design for this very same timeframe as well ( expectation already pre-determined back in May 2010).

The confirmation is by Design!

Deep Impact on comet Temple 1 and the Tunguska Event have a Phi-point in between marked by the detonation of the nuclear bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, giving a clear warning not to mess with nuclear power. A few days ago we have seen this specific Pi based Design confirmed with the Lunar Impacts in relation to Deep Impact as well.

As above – so below, when we crashed our grail’s into a lunar mountain called Sandy, named after the first woman in space, we killed our own innocent children here below at Sandy Hook.

“Stay out of space and don’t mess with nuclear power”, these are the red lines in relation to the destiny of mankind. The end of the Mayan Long Count isn’t the end of the world, but with Mars at the same orbital position during 9/11 and Venus as during the Sumatra quake exactly a timeframe between the Venus Transits apart, we are remembered about the great terror and great floods that awaits us if we don’t take our responsibilities in relation to the inter-dimensional evolution of consciousness. We even have a real Transit of Venus, as seen from Saturn or Cassini. The end of the Mayan Long Count is a time marker. With time as the inter-dimensional medium which unveils the hidden underlying Intelligent correlations, it will be the end of the Mayan Long count at specific Pi and Phi-points that will leads us the way in the future.

Much if not all will depend how we will deal with these pre-determined underlying themes. Will we succeed in our evolution of consciousness or will we be self-destructive?

Our dark-side expressions bare the fingerprints of this hidden underlying Design so we have it in our own hands. We need to change and we have to take care of mankind and our home planet Earth.

I recommend to read through the thread of the timeline Q4 2012.

Hyper Dimensional Design :: View topic - Q4 2012 timeline

You can login with user 'reader' password 'reader'

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Resume.

Fact is that I've predetermined the timeframe February 12 -14 ( +/- 1 day as always ) already on December 27 last year, I've logged in on the timeline with:

New date added: Hyper Dimensional Cube at macrolevel orientation around February 14, 2013.

preceded with a Venus transit timeframe ( timeframe between the 2 Venus Transits ) around February 12, 2013: 13 Venus Years in Earth days since the assassination of Rafik Hariri, Earth and Venus at same orbital positions again.
    Near-Earth Asteroid 2012 DA14 to Miss Earth on February 15, 2013
    Near-Earth Asteroid 2012 DA14 to Miss Earth on February 15, 2013
    I have updated this timeframe on February 1, 2013:

Deep Impact on comet Tempel 1 on July 4, 2005.......Deep Impact/Epoxi spacecraft - Earth - Moon Transit on May 29, 2008.......Venus Transit timeframe......the revelation of HDdesign Pi based Design.....The Golden Mean.....The assassination of Rafik Hariri as initial trigger.....

Updated February 12, 2013:

As already said: Venus Transit timeframe since Hariri, the fullfilment of the pentagram.

HDDesign elements are coming together.....

Deep Impact on comet Tempel1-------Golden Mean Phi point at Epoxi-Earth-Moon Transit ------February 12, 2013.
    Note that is was spacecraft Deep Impact ( Epoxi) that first unveiled the HDdessign Pi-based Design with the Deep Impact ( Epoxi ) - Earth - Moon Transit on May 29, 2008.
    This specific Pi based Design is unique for this HDDesign material ( and as a matter of fact for HDDesign only ) and has unveiled numerous intelligent correlations ever since it's discovery ( these are all logged in the HDDesign material).
    May I also remind you of the fact that I stated years ago that Deep Impact on comet Tempel 1 on july 4, 2005 is Golden Mean connected with the Tunguska Event of June 30, 1908, with Hirhoshima-Nagasaki at Phi-point.

Deep Impact and the nuclear theme.

So I expected a Deep Impact echo for the timeframe February 12 - 15 that wouldn't only confirm the underlying theme, but that would also confirm the Golden Mean and, even more important, this specific Pi-based Design......

and what a confirmation it was......

Korea's third nuclear test and a major meteorite impact in Russia ( talk about Tunguska....)

This all has happened on a Venus Transit timeframe since the assassination of Rafik Hariri, the initial trigger to ouster the Assad clan in Syria, probably causing an evolving Syria-first war scenario, followed by an US-Korean and/or US(Taiwan)- China conflict. I have said this consistently during the last decade and it still stands, it's even getting momentum in a way we wouldn't like to see materialized.

This HDDesign 'research' is not meant to predict the future, it's the message that spinns off from it. Consistently....
    Unfortunately it seems to be a bridge too far for most, let's hope it still gets enough attention in order to get part of our ( collective) consciousness.

That's the only way for us to deal with these underlying themes in a subtle manner

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

This was an extraordinarily large fireball, the most energetic impact event recognized since the 1908 Tunguska blast in Russian Siberia.

Additional Details on the Large Fireball Event over Russia on Feb. 15, 2013

Additional Details on the Large Fireball Event over Russia on Feb. 15, 2013

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

in order to make a subtle expression possible:

April 30, 2013 - Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands to abdicate for son

BBC News - Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands to abdicate for son

Well, well,

a few days in advance......and the window opens....as so many times before.....

today April 26 intuition speaks again...

On April 30 Willem Alexander will become King of The Netherlands.

This morning I had to think about 'Srebrenica Karma'......

and the confirmation is instant and By Design....

From July 11, 1995 - April 30, 2013 = 6503 days

The 2 Golden Mean based Phi-points & the 2 HDdesign based Pi points are all 4 confirming in our perception of time.

Phi points:

outwards: 6503 / 2,61803399 = 2484 days = April 30, 2002

inwards: 6503 / 1,61803399 = 4019 days = July 11 , 2006

Pi points:

6503 / Pi / Pi = 659
    6503 - 659 = 5844
    5844 / 2 = 2922 days = first HDDesign Pi point = July 11, 2003

2922 + 659 = 3581 = second HDDesign Pi point = April 30, 2005

Perfectly logging Earth's orbital position in our perception of time on July 11 and April 30

Note that a few days after the first Golden Mean based Phi point April 30, 2002, the Golden Mean 911 based timecoded 'Srebrenica Karma' spiral emerged with the assassination of Pim Fortuyn, on May 6, 2002.

Also note that April 30 was marked in 2009:

Car attack on Dutch royal parade

A car driver has crashed into crowds watching a Dutch royal parade, killing five people, in an attempted attack on the royal family, officials say.

The car careered into a monument metres from an open-topped bus carrying Queen Beatrix and members of her family.

The royals, who were unharmed, watched in horror as the car ploughed into bystanders in Apeldoorn, about 90km (56 miles) east of Amsterdam.

Officials said the 38-year-old driver had suffered life-threatening injuries.
    ( and died / Dutch)
    BBC NEWS | Europe | Car attack on Dutch royal parade
    GETTING MOMENTUM INDEED:

Serbian president apologizes for crimes in Bosnia
    April 25, 2013
    BELGRADE -- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolić has apologized for all crimes committed in Bosnia-Herzegovina by any individual on Serbias behalf.He told Bosnian BHT TV that the genocide in Srebrenica needed to be proven first but added that he was on his knees, asking for forgiveness for Serbia.
    B92 - Info - Serbian president apologizes for crimes in Bosnia

Serbia's president declines to define killing of 8,000 in Srebrenica as 'genocide'
    Serbia's president refuses to call Srebrenica massacre a 'genocide' - CNN.com

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

On April 26 I wrote:

The 2 Golden Mean based Phi-points & the 2 HDdesign based Pi points are all 4 confirming in our perception of time.

Phi points:

Pi points:

6503 / Pi / Pi = 659
    6503 - 659 = 5844

Perfectly logging Earth's orbital position in our perception of time on July 11 and April 30

Note that a few days after the first Golden Mean based Phi point April 30, 2002, the Golden Mean 911 based timecoded 'Srebrenica Karma' spiral emerged with the assassination of Pim Fortuyn, on May 6, 2002.
    When this timeframe opened, the underlying 'Srebrenica Karma' theme was getting momentum:

BELGRADE -- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolić has apologized for all crimes committed in Bosnia-Herzegovina by any individual on Serbia’s behalf.He told Bosnian BHT TV that the genocide in Srebrenica needed to be proven first but added that he was “on his knees, asking for forgiveness for Serbia”.
    Commenting on a presenter’s statement that all the evidence showed that it was a genocide, the Serbian president said that everything that was happening in wars in the former Yugoslavia had characteristics of genocide.

“I am down on my knees because of it. Here, I am down on my knees. And I am asking for a pardon for Serbia for the crime that was committed in Srebrenica. I apologize for the crimes committed by any individual on behalf of our state and our people,” Nikolić stressed.

Blix.ba has reported that the Serbian president had said that he would soon visit Srebrenica.

The interview will be aired on May 7. ( Pim Fortuyn / Dutch )
    Serbia's president declines to define killing of 8,000 in Srebrenica as 'genocide'

Om May 3 I wrote:

keep in mind that this 6.503 days timeframe could find it's echo during the current timeframe. Marked by the fall of Srebrenica on July 11, 1995, which corresponds with April 30, 2013, we are now ( around May 3, 2013 ) entering the echo timeframe of the mass executions.

Following the detentions of prisoners on 13 July, the Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) conducted a number of mass executions between 13 July and 22 July. The vast amount of planning and high-level coordination invested in killing thousands of men in a few days is apparent from the scale and the methodical nature in which the executions were carried out. These events generally involved the pattern of isolating men and boys for transport to warehouses, where they were subsequently transported to fields for execution. As of 2005, more than 6,000 bodies have been exhumed from the Srebrenica region. The number of people missing or killed as compiled by the Federal Commission of Missing Persons includes 8,373 names so far.
    On May 4 we will remember the victims of WW II in The Netherlands. In 2010 this was disturbed by a mad man causing panic in the crowd. Queen Beatrix had to leave the site at the Dam in Amsterdam for a short while, returning shortly afterwards.
    Keep in mind that we remember those who were killed while fighting for our freedom, which we've haven't done for the people of Srebrenica.

May 5 we remember the end of WWII

May 6 is the date Pim Fortuyn was killed, the start of the Golden Mean based 'Srebrenica Karma' timecoded spiral.

Attention is needed untill at least May 11,2013, corresponding with the end of the mass executions.
    3 days later, with Earth at the same orbital position as during the assassination of Pim Fortuyn ( which was where the 911 based 'Srebrenica Karma' timecode spiral emerged in our reality ), the 'Pim Fortuyn from Curacao' was killed:
    Note that Curacao is part of the Kingdom of The Netherlands!!!

Curacao politician Helmin Wiels shot dead
    6 May 2013

A prominent politician on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao, Helmin Wiels, has been shot dead.

Witnesses said he was killed on the beach by gunmen who sped off in a car.

Mr Wiels was leader of the Pueblo Soberano party, which campaigns for independence from the Netherlands.

Local media say it is the first time a politician has been assassinated in Curacao. Prime Minister Daniel Hodge said: "This act was horrendous, terrible, and we are in shock."

A motive for the killing remains unclear, but the Curacao government said Mr Wiels had received threats in the past.

Despite winning the most parliamentary seats in elections last year, the Pueblo Soberano party did not have enough votes to form a government.

BBC News - Curacao politician Helmin Wiels shot dead

Srebrenica Karma

Intelligently corresponding ( as explained above) with the start of the mass executions back in July 1995

3 May 2013

Procurator General of the Dutch Supreme Court concludes to reject appeal against Srebrenica judgment

On 3 May, the Procurator General of the Supreme Court of the Netherlands (mr. P. Vlas) concluded in his so-called ‘advisory opinion’ that the appeal against the Judgment of the Court of Appeal of the Hague, which found that the Netherlands was liable for evicting Bosnian nationals from the compound of Dutchbat in Srebrenica on 12 July 1995, should be rejected. The main task of the Procurator General of the Supreme Court of the Netherlands is to provide independent advice (known as ‘advisory opinion’) to the members of the Supreme Court on how to rule in the cassation proceedings that are before the Court.

Procurator General of the Dutch Supreme Court concludes to reject appeal against Srebrenica judgment | SHARES

King of The Netherlands ( and of Curacao ) Willem Alexander shockey the assassination of Wiels

Koning aangegrepen door dood Wiels - Binnenland | Het laatste nieuws uit Nederland leest u op Telegraaf.nl [binnenland]

DEFENSE ( Mladic ): UNPROFOR WAS A SIDE IN CONFLICT

May 3, 2013

In the cross-examination of the former UNPROFOR chief of staff Cornelis Nicolai, Ratko Mladic’s defense tried to prove that in the summer of 1995 UNPROFOR was not neutral. UNPROFOR ‘sided with’ the BH Army. Both UN and NATO thus became a ‘warring side’ in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ratko Mladic’s trial continued on Tuesday, May 7 2013.

DEFENSE: UNPROFOR WAS A SIDE IN CONFLICT | SENSE Agency | News

Bosnian TV airs Serb President Nikolic's apology for Sebrenica massacre
    Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bosnian TV airs Serb President Nikolic's apology for Sebrenica massacre - Bosnia and Herzegovina - 07-05-2013 - Event - Zapaday

"Positive report on cooperation with Hague"

May 9, 2013

BELGRADE -- Bruno Vekarić says he is convinced that the report to the UN Security Council on the country's cooperation with the Hague Tribunal will be positive.

It will not stand in the way of its EU integration, Serbia's deputy war crimes prosecutor has stated.

B92 - News - "Positive report on cooperation with Hague"

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    On April 26 I wrote:

Phi points:

Pi points:

6503 / Pi / Pi = 659
    6503 - 659 = 5844

When this timeframe opened, the underlying 'Srebrenica Karma' theme was getting momentum:

BELGRADE -- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolić has apologized for all crimes committed in Bosnia-Herzegovina by any individual on Serbias behalf.He told Bosnian BHT TV that the genocide in Srebrenica needed to be proven first but added that he was on his knees, asking for forgiveness for Serbia.
    Commenting on a presenters statement that all the evidence showed that it was a genocide, the Serbian president said that everything that was happening in wars in the former Yugoslavia had characteristics of genocide.

I am down on my knees because of it. Here, I am down on my knees. And I am asking for a pardon for Serbia for the crime that was committed in Srebrenica. I apologize for the crimes committed by any individual on behalf of our state and our people, Nikolić stressed.

Blix.ba has reported that the Serbian president had said that he would soon visit Srebrenica.

The interview will be aired on May 7. ( Pim Fortuyn / Dutch )

Om May 3 I wrote:

keep in mind that this 6.503 days timeframe could find it's echo during the current timeframe. Marked by the fall of Srebrenica on July 11, 1995, which corresponds with April 30, 2013, we are now ( around May 3, 2013 ) entering the echo timeframe of the mass executions.

Following the detentions of prisoners on 13 July, the Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) conducted a number of mass executions between 13 July and 22 July. The vast amount of planning and high-level coordination invested in killing thousands of men in a few days is apparent from the scale and the methodical nature in which the executions were carried out. These events generally involved the pattern of isolating men and boys for transport to warehouses, where they were subsequently transported to fields for execution. As of 2005, more than 6,000 bodies have been exhumed from the Srebrenica region. The number of people missing or killed as compiled by the Federal Commission of Missing Persons includes 8,373 names so far.
    On May 4 we will remember the victims of WW II in The Netherlands. In 2010 this was disturbed by a mad man causing panic in the crowd. Queen Beatrix had to leave the site at the Dam in Amsterdam for a short while, returning shortly afterwards.
    Keep in mind that we remember those who were killed while fighting for our freedom, which we've haven't done for the people of Srebrenica.

May 5 we remember the end of WWII

May 6 is the date Pim Fortuyn was killed, the start of the Golden Mean based 'Srebrenica Karma' timecoded spiral.

Attention is needed untill at least May 11,2013, corresponding with the end of the mass executions.
    3 days later, with Earth at the same orbital position as during the assassination of Pim Fortuyn ( which was where the 911 based 'Srebrenica Karma' timecode spiral emerged in our reality ), the 'Pim Fortuyn from Curacao' was killed:
    Note that Curacao is part of the Kingdom of The Netherlands!!!

Curacao politician Helmin Wiels shot dead
    6 May 2013

A prominent politician on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao, Helmin Wiels, has been shot dead.

Witnesses said he was killed on the beach by gunmen who sped off in a car.

Mr Wiels was leader of the Pueblo Soberano party, which campaigns for independence from the Netherlands.

Local media say it is the first time a politician has been assassinated in Curacao. Prime Minister Daniel Hodge said: "This act was horrendous, terrible, and we are in shock."

A motive for the killing remains unclear, but the Curacao government said Mr Wiels had received threats in the past.

Despite winning the most parliamentary seats in elections last year, the Pueblo Soberano party did not have enough votes to form a government.

BBC News - Curacao politician Helmin Wiels shot dead

Srebrenica Karma

Intelligently corresponding ( as explained above) with the start of the mass executions back in July 1995

3 May 2013

Procurator General of the Dutch Supreme Court concludes to reject appeal against Srebrenica judgment

On 3 May, the Procurator General of the Supreme Court of the Netherlands (mr. P. Vlas) concluded in his so-called advisory opinion that the appeal against the Judgment of the Court of Appeal of the Hague, which found that the Netherlands was liable for evicting Bosnian nationals from the compound of Dutchbat in Srebrenica on 12 July 1995, should be rejected. The main task of the Procurator General of the Supreme Court of the Netherlands is to provide independent advice (known as advisory opinion) to the members of the Supreme Court on how to rule in the cassation proceedings that are before the Court.

Procurator General of the Dutch Supreme Court concludes to reject appeal against Srebrenica judgment | SHARES

King of The Netherlands ( and of Curacao ) Willem Alexander shockey the assassination of Wiels

Koning aangegrepen door dood Wiels - Binnenland | Het laatste nieuws uit Nederland leest u op Telegraaf.nl [binnenland]

DEFENSE ( Mladic ): UNPROFOR WAS A SIDE IN CONFLICT

May 3, 2013

In the cross-examination of the former UNPROFOR chief of staff Cornelis Nicolai, Ratko Mladics defense tried to prove that in the summer of 1995 UNPROFOR was not neutral. UNPROFOR sided with the BH Army. Both UN and NATO thus became a warring side in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ratko Mladics trial continued on Tuesday, May 7 2013.

DEFENSE: UNPROFOR WAS A SIDE IN CONFLICT | SENSE Agency | News

Bosnian TV airs Serb President Nikolic's apology for Sebrenica massacre
    Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bosnian TV airs Serb President Nikolic's apology for Sebrenica massacre - Bosnia and Herzegovina - 07-05-2013 - Event - Zapaday

"Positive report on cooperation with Hague"

May 9, 2013

BELGRADE -- Bruno Vekarić says he is convinced that the report to the UN Security Council on the country's cooperation with the Hague Tribunal will be positive.

It will not stand in the way of its EU integration, Serbia's deputy war crimes prosecutor has stated.

B92 - News - "Positive report on cooperation with Hague"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast