Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: I had a Night Terror last night

  1. #1
    Senior Member Musiclover89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Glasgow Scotland
    Posts
    1,909
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    06:53 PM

    I had a Night Terror last night

    Ok last night was really really scary for me because i had what sciencetists would call a Night terror which is when your Brian is in sleep mode but your still awake so last night i though i saw this really horriable looking man in my room come up to me and i was screaming in terror even my Mum herd me but anyway when i woke up i was shakeing and i was sweating really bad the dream felt so real i was so scared
    "Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson

  2. #2
    jimbo
    Guest

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Musiclover89 View Post
    Ok last night was really really scary for me because i had what sciencetists would call a Night terror which is when your Brian is in sleep mode but your still awake so last night i though i saw this really horriable looking man in my room come up to me and i was screaming in terror even my Mum herd me but anyway when i woke up i was shakeing and i was sweating really bad the dream felt so real i was so scared

    was there any chance you were just half asleep and just looked in the mirror

  3. #3
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,531
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    11:53 AM

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Musiclover89 View Post
    Ok last night was really really scary for me because i had what sciencetists would call a Night terror which is when your Brian is in sleep mode but your still awake so last night i though i saw this really horriable looking man in my room come up to me and i was screaming in terror even my Mum herd me but anyway when i woke up i was shakeing and i was sweating really bad the dream felt so real i was so scared
    Did he look like Jimbo.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Musiclover89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Glasgow Scotland
    Posts
    1,909
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    06:53 PM

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    Did he look like Jimbo.
    lol he didn't look like anyone i know but i've never been more scared cause the dream felt very very real
    "Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson

  5. #5
    jimbo
    Guest

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Musiclover89 View Post
    lol he didn't look like anyone i know but i've never been more scared cause the dream felt very very real


    but have you seen wise guy's photo in moonlight he looks human..ish

    and he could be an extra from mj's thriller video

  6. #6
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,531
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    11:53 AM

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    but have you seen wise guy's photo in moonlight he looks human..ish

    and he could be an extra from mj's thriller video
    I was an extra. I was the one in the back ground grabbing my crotch.

  7. #7
    superstar minks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    26,257
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    10:53 AM

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    those are no fun ML
    I had night terrors as a kid and I still remember the "terror"
    what a relief to wake up and find they were only incidents in your head and not real life.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Musiclover89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Glasgow Scotland
    Posts
    1,909
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    06:53 PM

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Quote Originally Posted by minks View Post
    those are no fun ML
    I had night terrors as a kid and I still remember the "terror"
    what a relief to wake up and find they were only incidents in your head and not real life.
    I'm still abit envous about them cause i've never experienced one before
    "Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson

  9. #9
    Senior Member SuzyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    5,945
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    05:53 PM

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Musiclover89 View Post
    Ok last night was really really scary for me because i had what sciencetists would call a Night terror which is when your Brian is in sleep mode but your still awake so last night i though i saw this really horriable looking man in my room come up to me and i was screaming in terror even my Mum herd me but anyway when i woke up i was shakeing and i was sweating really bad the dream felt so real i was so scared
    I have these at least once a night, I am always being strangled in the dream, I often wake up unable to even breathe properly.
    I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!



  10. #10
    jimbo
    Guest

    Re: I had a Night Terror last night

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyB View Post
    I have these at least once a night, I am always being strangled in the dream, I often wake up unable to even breathe properly.


    so i then take my hands off her throat and the pillow off of her face and to my amazement she stops snoring

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Oh what a night!!!!!!!
    By SuzyB in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 09:10 AM
  2. It Was A Windy Night For Me Last Night
    By Tria in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 01:49 PM
  3. last night
    By Clancy in forum Friends, Relationships, & Advice
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 03:58 PM
  4. Why Is This Night Different?
    By polycarp in forum Just For The Fun Of It
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 08:18 AM
  5. Night of Terror In Haunted House
    By CVX in forum Paranormal Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 04:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts